Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amantino Mancini

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Amantino Mancini

This rumour is everywhere indeed and unsurprisingly no one is denying it as well. But in the other hand, no one has confirmed it as well.

Anywaz, we have been seriously rumoured to wingers and A.Mancini is one of them. It's also been said that Mancini was the main reason why we dropped our attention from Taddei and let Roma sign him, so that we would get Mancini. Well, the reason we didn't go for Taddei seems to be Solari though. Still ..

There's a bit of confusion here though - Where would Stankovic play then ?? coz uptil now, I have a feeling that Stankovic would be fielded in the right wing; with Solari & Kily competing for the LW. Then the other confusion - What about Ze Maria's future then; after all Ze Maria can also play both in RW and RB position.

This is possible:

Solari/Kily ---- Stankovic ---- Cambiasso ---- Mancini/V.Meyde

But what if we keep Veron or get Pizarro ?? confusing huh !!

A.Mancini is not a must, but if we get him; I would be happy though.

10 years of FIF
    His forehead is one of the biggest in the business, if not the biggest.

But...I guess this topic is not about his forehead... which is, by the way, huge.

No, seriously, I guess in the end it's between Esposito and Mancini (who would be a winner if we would be trying to get a player with bigger forehead), I would prefer Esposito. If we are to buy Solari and one of these good alternatives for right wing, I hope that's it for midfield! Two wingers and Veron or Pizarro at the same time is not realistic.

Ah, what a dumb post really, but I'll send it anyway!

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

He'd be a great signing... if and only if... Van der Meyde or Karagounis left. Otherwise he'd be excess. But since it looks likely that one (or perhaps even both) are on their way out then getting him would be great. He may have had a bad year last year, but seriously, each and every Roma play had problems. When Roma were on, he was on fire. With us on fire then he'd be on fire as well. I say sign him if VDM or Karagounis leaves.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Dejan - Cambiasso - Veron - Mancini

Would be just great but then why would we need Solari
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

10 years of FIF
    Because Deki is not a winger, simple as that. Better question might be, why do we need Veron when we have Stankovic in the middle and we are planning to use two pure wingers.

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Well it's depends,me just like Mancini think that he can be great as winger as he proved many times and I see him there easily next season so in that case Solari is comppletly not needed.
    John Frusciante -

10 years of FIF
    If he would be good as a winger it would rather be right than left. It would make me sick to see his talent get wasted again in the left flank.

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Look at the first part of the season when he had assist or goal in almost every game and played as left winger.Seriously I can't see big problem there.
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    He fired his agents and got a GEA agent ,which means he'll probably go to Juve.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Good player but I still believe in VDM. Hopefully next season will be the season where he finally starts to produce. He showed glimpses earlier this year but fell prey to inconsistency and injuries once again.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

From sports.it. The translation will be crappy, but if what I got was true, the title means that Amantion wants to join us.

Mancini-Inter, il brasiliano vuole l'Inter
    10 06 2005

Dopo un colloquio tra Marco Branca e Gilmar Veloz, procuratore di Amantino Mancini, l'Inter avrebbe ottenuto la disponibilitą del giocatore al trasferimento a Milano.

L'esterno destro brasiliano sarebbe il secondo rinforzo per le fasce dopo l'arrivo dell'esterno sinistro del Real, Santiago Solari, che verrą annunciato la prossima settimana.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    u translated it well. it says the deal will be done next week.
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    He's a good player, and to those that think that he was just a one hit wonder, I've been well aware of how good he is since his days at Atletico Mineiro. He'd be an excellent signing.

As big of a fan of Van der Meyde, one had to admit that he doesn't nearly produce the results that Amantino does on counter attacks. So quick, shifty.. we've all seen this kid do some amazing things.

A very good signing it'd be.
    Nulla č impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    and this is how should we play then: i explained it on other post closely!
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yeah, many here think he was one-season wonder.

If we get him, he'd be the best RW Inter have had in the past 8 years or so.

But where would that put Stan? Some guys here argue that he is a good RW. I really don't know, I will just see how things unfold.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    nothing is wrong with a roma reject. lets also get Dellas as our new starting CB.

Mancini will come and take VDM spot as the bench player.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

What Roma reject? If they get rid of him, it's only for financial reasons. They just signed him to a $2.7M/year contract.

You can say that we don't need him and all, and that's okay. But saying he is a reject and that he is worse than Stan is going too far.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Yeah, many here think he was one-season wonder.

If we get him, he'd be the best RW Inter have had in the past 8 years or so.

But where would that put Stan? Some guys here argue that he is a good RW. I really don't know, I will just see how things unfold.
    I agree with Hamed here. I have high hopes on A.Mancini, after all, he's one of the players I like from Roma. But you never know and what abt Stankovic's position ?? confusing indeed ...

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    nothing is wrong with a roma reject. lets also get Dellas as our new starting CB.

Mancini will come and take VDM spot as the bench player.
    Roma reject ?? c'mmon Helal, Roma wants to sell him, also Mancini wants to leave Roma; if I am not wrong.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

All the proof we have of even a contact is sports.it. The same site that reported earlier today that there is tension between Adriano and Inter. They thought he'd come late, put one and one together, and fabricated something!

Also, isn't Taddei primarily a LW? So in theory Mancini can stay at Roma. Taddei coming doesn't mean Mancini's end, so there is also that possiblity.

It will all be clearer after the coppa and after Roma unveil their coach.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Also, isn't Taddei primarily a LW? So in theory Mancini can stay at Roma. Taddei coming doesn't mean Mancini's end, so there is also that possiblity.
    no his mainly a RW.