Page 164 of 166 FirstFirst ... 64114154161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 3301

Thread: Radja Nainggolan

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Its easy to blame Marotta for everything, but he was Juventus CEO when Inter signed Nainggolan
    Haha. My fault.

But terrible 30+ transfer more or less doesn't matter.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Such a shame this guy didn't reach his potential, he had the chance to be a great with us. I know its only a loan but I don't see this dog coming back.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

4. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Such a shame this guy didn't reach his potential, he had the chance to be a great with us. I know its only a loan but I don't see this dog coming back.
    He did't want to reach any potential with us,hate this fucker,good riddance.

6. Thanks (2): eduzee, Solfice

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

He reached his potential. But not at Inter where he was just too old for his playing style and life style.

8. Thanks (3): acroMacho, eduzee, varmin

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    His one and only input was that goal vs Empoli which resulted us getting to CL. Other than that hes been a colossal failure.

Need to sell his ass 100% in the summer 21. 10M would be more than fine price.

10. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    He scored the equalizer vs PSV which helped us turn the game around.
    He scored the opener vs Juventus which was probably the goal of the season.
    He gave the winning assist to Lautaro vs Parma when team morale was extremely low (CL elimination, coppa elimination, didn't win in like 5 games or something vs scrub teams, he was banned from a game by Marotta and had the whole shitfest with Icardi and Perisic where the club failed to give Perisic the move he was asking for, which led to further turmoil later on).

He was fine in his first season apart from getting injured the second time which was vs Milan. It was more of an issue of not seeing him on the pitch long enough than him being supbar. His worst games came when he was playing half injured because we had no other options or plans.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

12. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, MVD, phonk, thatdude

United States

10 years of FIF
    The most frustrating thing about this transfer was I feel we never got to actually see him in form. He still had the ability to help this team last year and the year previous, but between injuries under Spaletti and falling out with Marotta we were robbed of ever actually seeing the true Naingollan in an inter jersey.

14. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, eduzee, MVD, phonk

Malta

Yep just one of those unfortunate transfers that never worked out. I thought he had a decent first season tbh and did pop up with some crucial goals. If you look at the transfer on its own I wouldn’t say it was the at bad but for me it’s always gonna be associated with Zaniolo. We actually lost him and gave them money on top for this guy. It’s gonna depend mostly on how good Zaniolo becomes but let’s just say if he ever gets close to reaching his full potential than this will go down for me as easily the worst transfer in the past 15 years

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

The biggest issue is that he never cared for this club. But don't worry,he'll score against us next time we play against Cagliari and he will grinta all the way.So fuck him,asshole.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    He gave the winning assist to Lautaro vs Parma when team morale was extremely low (CL elimination, coppa elimination, didn't win in like 5 games or something vs scrub teams, he was banned from a game by Marotta and had the whole shitfest with Icardi and Perisic where the club failed to give Perisic the move he was asking for, which led to further turmoil later on).

He was fine in his first season apart from getting injured the second time which was vs Milan. It was more of an issue of not seeing him on the pitch long enough than him being supbar. His worst games came when he was playing half injured because we had no other options or plans.
    For a moment I thought that this is Icardi thread.

18. Thanks (1): syrus

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post

Yeah. Nainggolan was good for us at the start and we really missed him when he didn't play. Like the away match against the Spurs. Fucking Lucas Biglia who ruined Nainggolan's rest of the year 2018.

Unprofessionalism in the winter was then another thing but on the pitch he was good when he was fit.

Well this is the end of it. There's the rumor of gentlemen agreement with Cagliari over Nainggolan's permanent transfer in the summer. Whether it is just transfer with cash or players, he will move to Cagliari. We will lose some money this fiscal year because the amortization cost and small part of the salary we need to cover. But in the summer, if they can agree to a fee high enough, we should be fine. His book value after this season will be less than 10m€.

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    Good riddance. I made my dislike for Eriksen’s attitude known but Nainggolan is a whole other level. Heck he even disrespects himself as a sportsman with his crappy lifestyle. Even Brozo looks more intelligent in comparison! Not a tear shed and absolutely no regret. Adios
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

21. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    In turn, Cagliari stepped up their pursuit of the player after midfielder Rog was diagnosed with a knee ligament injury, meaning he could be out for several months.
    A bit of good news. I despise Rog from as this twat tried to murder our entire midfielders especially Barella so hearing him injured acts as a bit consolation amidst this disastrous transfer.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

Federated States of Micronesia

10 years of FIF
    Radja Nainggolan has fired a parting shot at Inter after returning to Cagliari on loan, claiming the "joy of playing football was taken away from me".

I wonder what Eriksen gonna say after leaving Inter.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Cómi

United States

Fuck off and never return.
    "If I have to slap a Uruguayan in the face, I will." - Felipe Melo

26. Thanks (3): ADRossi, NimAraya, Nothing

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by NimAraya View Post
    Radja Nainggolan has fired a parting shot at Inter after returning to Cagliari on loan, claiming the "joy of playing football was taken away from me".

I wonder what Eriksen gonna say after leaving Inter.
    Radja doesn't really have the right to say such things. He lost the joy of playing all on his own when he started prioritizing seemingly everything in his life other than football. Conte gave him more minutes to show something than he deserved if we're being honest.

Eriksen is a different story. He could take plenty of shots at Conte and I wouldn't blame him. I wouldn't say Eriksen is blameless, but he at least has a good work ethic and deserved more opportunities to integrate with the squad.

28. Thanks (1): NimAraya

Federated States of Micronesia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Cómi View Post
    Fuck off and never return.
    Unfortunately he does return, as Inter is expert in making boomerang deals.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

30. Thanks (3): MVD, Universe, varmin

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NimAraya View Post
    Unfortunately he does return, as Inter is expert in making boomerang deals.
    I've read that we have gentleman agreement with Cagliari for permanent transfer in the summer.

32. Thanks (1): Ethor

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    I've read that we have gentleman agreement with Cagliari for permanent transfer in the summer.
    Only we honour these. They couldn’t afford to buy him in the summer though in hindsight we should have just taken whatever money they were offering.

34. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This deal ended up just like how most of us called it at the beginning, an expensive flop, but it was out of necessity as he was the toy to keep Spaletti happy.

Just as Kondogbia with Mancini and Vidal with Conte.

Every coach has his own gay crush.
    Dr. Marotta