38 Forum Supporter
    All for Radja Nandez swap.

2. Thanks (2): MVD, Wings

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    As Wobblz pointed out, there's been noise about us using Nainggolan as a makeweight (shakeweight) for Nandez. Cagliari have said they want Ä80m for him though ()

Nainggolan is the closest to Vidal we can get - and we already own him. I'm enormously skeptical but maybe Conte will tell Marotta he wants him for next season (if he hasn't rage quit by then).
    Just read today that Nandez has signed a new contract with an improved salary and 40mÄ release clause. That was probably a part of the pact where Nandez stays at Cagliari for the rest of the season and then he gets his transfer. Since West Ham bid for 40mÄ this week (or last?).

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    haha AC Milan wants to give us Kessie for him

Rather get 20-25 mil for him
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Lucky to get 10.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    they can give us Theo instead

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    they can give us Theo instead
    This.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

We should bring Nainggolan back and pair him with Borja in the starting 11 just for Palacio's comments.

11. Thanks (3): crzdcolombian, este19, Palacio

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    If your goal is to help remote control manufacturers then it is a great idea. The off button will be hit so many times whenever one of these two legends touches the ball, which would require buying several remotes every month.

13. Thanks (2): MVD, TiGrr

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Starting and captain against Roma.....

Any chance we can get 15 million knocked off the Barella deal and they keep him

15. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    No one would take him.

17. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Netherlands

He's been their captain for quite a few matches this season. Cagliari know that this is a one year vacation for Nainggolan, they will refuse to pay his wages beyond this season. Our only hope is a player swap for a similar loss cause type player, or China.

19. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    He's been their captain for quite a few matches this season. Cagliari know that this is a one year vacation for Nainggolan, they will refuse to pay his wages beyond this season. Our only hope is a player swap for a similar loss cause type player, or China.
    Doubt he will accept to go to China or come back to us. Even if Roma the only decent team that would buy him. Is going to give him
    The wages we did. He is going to have to take a pay cut if he wants to play.

Really hope to never see him or Dalbert back again

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    He will probably retire in a year or two.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    I totally feel for Radja, life without parties is not the same. He can`t w8 to go on a binge

Radja Nainggolan named his favourite midfielders, with a focus on former Roma teammates, feeling at home in Cagliari and why self-isolation changed his mind on when to retire.
    The Belgium international gave an interview via Instagram during the Coronavirus lockdown.

“I’m handling reclusion pretty well, waiting for news on when we’ll get back to playing. I am starting to lose sense of time, though. We go on the Playstation, watch TV, I have a DJ set that I use sometimes to have fun, otherwise the days all seem the same.”

Nainggolan returned to Cagliari after the spell at Inter in part because his wife is from Sardinia and she wanted to be closer to her family during a cancer battle.

“I’ve always felt part-Sardinian, that’s why I returned. Plus it was the club’s centenary year and they made a lot of investments, even if things haven’t been going that well recently. I am very fond of this place, but I’m fond of all the cities I lived in, really.

“I know people like to write that I create problems in the dressing room, but it’s all invented, I get along with everyone I worked with. I never had to lie or invent anything, I just say what I think.

“I used to say that I wanted to play until the age of 34, but now I’m starting to think 50, because staying at home 24 hours a day is really not my thing! When this situation ends, I’ll have a great night out, like the old days.

Nainggolan was asked to name his three favourite midfielders and went for some former teammates.

“I always liked Luka Modric, because he can do everything to a high standard. Clarence Seedorf had extraordinary power, he was the only one that never let me see the ball and I never got over it.

“I played alongside many strong players. Kevin Strootman was fantastic before his injury, Daniele De Rossi phenomenal, Miralem Pjanic in terms of quality is one of the best. At Inter, Marcelo Brozovic always makes the difference. NicolÚ Barella is proving that even at his age, he belongs in a top club.

“There are many, but if I had to choose, at Roma we had a great midfield with Strootman, De Rossi and Pjanic.”
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    He will probably retire in a year or two.
    Radja Nainggolan: "“I used to say that I wanted to play until the age of 34, but now I’m starting to think 50."

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Nainggolan: 'Afraid for my wife'

Cagliari midfielder Radja Nainggolan admits he is “afraid” he could catch coronavirus and pass it on to his wife, who is battling cancer.

Italy is considered the worldwide epicentre of the COVID-19 pandemic, having recently overtaken China as the country with the most deaths from the virus.

The issue is particularly sensitive for Nainggolan, whose partner Claudia has cancer and is therefore higher risk if she catches coronavirus.

“Coronavirus is a big problem, we’re only talking about this,” the Inter loanee said on Instagram.

“Hospitals are being avoided and therapies are being pushed back a bit.

“It’s therefore hoped that everything will go well as quickly as possible because she [Claudia] still has a weak immune system.

“Therefore, she’s avoiding hospitals. There are waiting lists that determine when she can go next. Now, when I go shopping, there’s a risk that I can catch the virus. When I get home, I’m afraid I could pass it on to her, but I’m careful and I think everything went well. We’ve already gone through the toughest period, things are going in the right direction right now.”

The 31-year-old was talking to Kat Kekhofs, wife of Napoli forward and former Belgium teammate Dries Mertens.

“Football has always been a hobby for me and I was able to make it my job, but I try to live as much as possible like a ‘normal’ person. The most important things for me are my successes and the education of my children. I want to be an example on the field, but it’s also up to parents to train their children. “

“Unlike the others, I’m not hiding. Every day can be the your one and that’s why I want to live life to the fullest.“

WORD

28. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Nainggolan to pay for Barella?

Inter could send Radja Nainggolan to Cagliari permanently instead of paying their second instalment for Nicolo Barella, it is claimed.

Inter signed Barella from Cagliari last summer in a deal worth up to €41m, while Nainggolan returned to Sardinia on a dry loan.

As per Calciomercato.com, the Nerazzurri have paid €12m so far and owe €20-25m in the next few months.

However, the website reports that payment could be substituted by Nainggolan making a permanent transfer to Cagliari.

The 31-year-old has no future at Inter, who in turn would be looking to sell him for around €19m this summer.

For that to happen, CM concludes Nainggolan will have to accept a reduction on the €4.5m net he currently earns a season.

The Belgian had scored five goals and assisted six in 24 games for Cagliari before the campaign ground to a halt due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

30. Thanks (3): crzdcolombian, eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

BEPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

32. Thanks (4): eduzee, MVD, Palacio, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Omg all my hate for him will go away if it’s Nainggolan + 12 for Barella

Fav. Player
    Politano

Holy See

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Omg all my hate for him will go away if itís Nainggolan + 12 for Barella
    Thank god we dont want you wishing more people to get Corona...

35. Thanks (1): MVD