Page 76 of 128 FirstFirst ... 26667374757677787986126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2552

Thread: Radja Nainggolan

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Wow. If Radja can keep up with the pact, he might be a player we hoped to sign in the summer.

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Dogen View Post
    First he stood up for Brozovic on social media against the paparazzi magazine of his controversial friend Fabrizio Corona, who published a misinforming picture of Marcelo having dinner at the restaurant right after Inter-Bologna.
    Then he fought hard and delivered on the pitch, giving it all (from a close-up, he was clearly sweating alchohol in the last minutes of his game). Keep going.
    Wait what? You always deliver news we never heard of.

Please give us more.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Wait what? You always deliver news we never heard of.

Please give us more.
    You see that thing in his mouth? it's a rare kind of weed
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

5. Thanks (2): Dogen, MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    You see that thing in his mouth? it's a rare kind of weed
    I want to deny any personal use of PEDs (Post Enhancing Drugs) on forzainterforums.
    If somehow I test positive, I'm ready to blame the tainted cuban cigar - anyway, innocent until proven guilty. (?)

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

It's ok to alternate between a cuban cigar and a blunt every now and then. We're not here to judge.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    If Nainggolan sorts out his head, and starts focussing on his game like last weekend, we are just a Barella away from a really solid midfield next season.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It's very easy to sort your mind out for a week due to some short term catalyst or some form of motivational factor.

The hard part is keeping the mentality permanently.

I guess it's okay if we have good rotational players for him, but I don't really consider Joao Mario being that due to him having completely different characteristics to what we require in our ideal AM position.

I would consider getting an extra midfielder with Barella while selling both Gagliardini and Vecino, and additionally maybe Joao Mario.

Perhaps someone with more attacking characteristics and less defensive characteristics would help.
    Dr. Marotta

11. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah it's true, but hopefully this is indeed a life changer for Radja. IMO those words he said were pretty powerful. Really hope he can do what told he gonna do.

13. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah it's true, but hopefully this is indeed a life changer for Radja. IMO those words he said were pretty powerful. Really hope he can do what told he gonna do.
    It is always wise to look for a younger replacement since we learned the hard way that words are meaningless and it is best to be always prepared for unexpected events.

15. Thanks (1): thatdude

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    It is always wise to look for a younger replacement since we learned the hard way that words are meaningless and it is best to be always prepared for unexpected events.
    I still see Barella as more of a Vecino replacement than a Naingollan replacement, at least at this moment in his career. He could definitely evolve the same way N9 did during his time at Roma. He did go there as a defensive box to box initially.

I would love us to go after SMS in the summer as a long term competitor for Radja. That would be a huge step forward for this club.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

My wer dream would be Brozo-Barella-Lo Celso!

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

If we land barella I would like to also bring in a skilled veteran midfielder to help refine his game.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    If we land barella I would like to also bring in a skilled veteran midfielder to help refine his game.
    There is Radja already for that.

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

like we dont have two of them already
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

21. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

I think he kinda had the feeling the ball would come to him as he took a step back and bang a goal. I hope he keeps up for a few games and then a few seasons to get our moneys worth. Seems like he really is getting serious and that can be seen from his recent press conference.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Better late than never. Glad to see his eagerness to fight on the pitch. The rest will come by time.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

25. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    He should have had 2 goals today, that move with Martinez and snap shot that just missed was possibly the best play of the day. I think ever since Inter disciplined him, 9G seems to have taken it in the right spirit and is working hard to come back to his previous levels. There is still a long way to go in getting his intensity back but if he can keep up the hard work, he could solve a lot of our problems in the midfield.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    He should have had 2 goals today, that move with Martinez and snap shot that just missed was possibly the best play of the day. I think ever since Inter disciplined him, 9G seems to have taken it in the right spirit and is working hard to come back to his previous levels. There is still a long way to go in getting his intensity back but if he can keep up the hard work, he could solve a lot of our problems in the midfield.
    Yes and it was his weaker too,it came really close though and i thought it was going in.

I think the best play of the day was gags' pass to lautaro, lautaro did everything right but its sad that it was on his weaker foot too

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Even a semi-fit Nainggolan helped us win points, can you imagine what could happen with a fit Radja.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

The best part wasn't even his goal. His hunger to win the ball back was evident and if he can regain match fitness he will go a long way in helping us secure top 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

I can't wait.

31. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya