Page 129 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2979119126127128129130131 LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 2602

Thread: Radja Nainggolan

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    uni that's crap. Gags best game is about as good as ninja's worst game...gtfo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    I think the decision to get rid of Nainggolan (much as I was against it) was largely based on non-footballing reasons. A motivated Nainggolan (and he has been motivated since Jan) even at this age is at least twice the player Gag or Vecino are. But old habits die hard. He still parties, he still drinks, his lifestyle hasn't changed. Conte is trying to build a very professional, hard working team spirit with a big dollop of discipline. So I can understand why he/Marotta didn't want 9G part of this group. I don't entirely agree with it, but I can understand the rationale.

#NotForEveryone #NoMorePazza

3. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yes, it was Marotta decision to get rid of Nainggolan. I can understand that but they should have done better job replacing that tenacity. Well, now they are finding in front of them in January what they left behind in the summer.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    uni that's crap. Gags best game is about as good as ninja's worst game...gtfo
    Not even when Gags scored a hat trick?
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Who would want Conte's starboy to be influenced by 9G
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

7. Thanks (1): MVD

9. Thanks (2): Devious, n4l

Federated States of Micronesia

Another screamer by Radja
    https://streamable.com/xseb8

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

World class goal

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Dude, that was posted just above. Thought he scored a second one
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    And we let him go? #interhasballs
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Politano

Holy See

What. A. Hit.

I don't give a fuck if he drinks cough medicine while snoring heroine at half time of matches. I would always love having a player that can produce moments like that even if it meant he's not as professional as the other "robots" (something I dislike about the modern game, it's still only a game imo and some talents are worth it), that rush when celebrating a thunderbastard of a goal and looking at who's next to you with an astonished, ugly, amazed expression is priceless man.

15. Thanks (3): BadHomer, Lui, MVD

Vietnam

You dont give a fuck coz you arent in the locker room. Conte is. What do the other teammates think (especially the young ones) if there is a “star” drinks and smokes and goes to bar late, still managing to get a spot? “Well, if he can then I can too”...

I like Radja and dont like the decision either, but the management is not wrong.

17. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Pretty confident that half of our players also smoke. Maybe slightly more or less, it applies to most teams. Many of them smoke, it's not uncommon. It's just not really the best idea.

Alcohol consumption still exists but not excessive. These are 20 year old kids with loads of money don't forget. Their lifestyle doesn't vary THAT much from the average guy except that they can do more shit and sometimes have to be held accountable for that since they do more regular health checks than almost everyone. Not doing it subtly is where Nainggolan excels at.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

19. Thanks (2): Anne Marie, Dylan

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pier View Post
    Another screamer by Radja
    https://streamable.com/xseb8
    Let's hope they sign him permanently and deal with his medical bills.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Javier'sSon View Post
    What. A. Hit.

I don't give a fuck if he drinks cough medicine while snoring heroine at half time of matches. I would always love having a player that can produce moments like that even if it meant he's not as professional as the other "robots" (something I dislike about the modern game, it's still only a game imo and some talents are worth it), that rush when celebrating a thunderbastard of a goal and looking at who's next to you with an astonished, ugly, amazed expression is priceless man.
    Thunderbastard might be the absolutle best description of Radja goal that I've ever heard.
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

damn that goal was nice

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Unfortunately, a couple of screamers per season does not make up for the amount of games that he underperforms.

Inter did well to clean out the shit. Hopefully, the move will be made permanent in the summer and we will not have to worry about finding him another club next season.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Wish we still had the ninja. I can reluctantly understand to some extent the decision to let him go, but not replacing him with someone of his quality is hurting us. We could have done with a ninja to rotate the 3 decent midfielders we have.

25. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yes, it was Marotta decision to get rid of Nainggolan. I can understand that but they should have done better job replacing that tenacity. Well, now they are finding in front of them in January what they left behind in the summer.
    Yes, Nainggolan admitted it was Marotta`s decision and Conte told him to his face right from the beginning of summer.

This is my issue with this move - we removed him but now both Conte & Marotta are publicly admitting that we don`t have squad depth And we`re hoping Barca will hand us Vidal over in January...

Nainggolan must be the king of volleys, look at these replays!
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

27. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Squad depth < Squad quality < Squad professionalism, in our case. We sacrificed quality and depth for dedication and professionalism.

Again, as with Perisic and Icardi, Radja's exile has more to do with what he was doing outside the pitch and not on it.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

29. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, chhstr, MVD