Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1325

Thread: Radja Nainggolan

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    What an idiotic piece of shit. Why is it whenever we invest significantly in one player (Kondogbia, Joao Mario, Gabigol) they always turn out to be shit because of on or off the field problems? Is it the fault of the scouts for not properly assessing the players or the management for letting it get to the player's heads? Our best transfers have always been the cheaper ones even since before the treble. What a joke of a club
    I mean, Radja's off-field adventures are seriously well documented. You don't even need scouts or a background check to know this stuff; this has been common knowledge in Italian football for quite some time now.

Spalletti is the one who pushed for him under the pretense of him being able to get the most out of him, as well as being the one best able to discipline him (you know, with the whole "I stood up to Totti" thing). Spalletti has his hands all over this acquisition. If this ends up going sideways this quickly, that's entirely on his head. Radja's demise will very likely mean Spallo's demise here, because the things he sold management on to get him, he wasn't able to do.

Fav. Player
    3-4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    I wish the contracts in soccer are not guaranteed, like in NFL. You play and behave, you get the money, you fuck up, you cut. Bye bye

3. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, firmino, Jnr, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I was always oddly indifferent to his signing but even still, give him time. As bemusing as his entire situation is (with his constant fitness issues, gambling reports and now this shit) it's still very early into his Inter career.

If nothing changes in 6 months to a years time, and we're still unable to rely on him due to physical and off-field issues, then yea, fuck him and he can join the Inter pantheon of infamously shit signings.

But not yet. He's not the first and won't be the last player to be sanctioned for disciplinary reasons.

The next 12 months will show clearly to the footballing world who Nainggolan is, as a player and professional. He still has plenty of time to turn things around, but there's beyond no doubt, he's staring down the barrel right now. At 30 years old, an "old 30" at that, he knows better than anyone there's not many years left in his playing career. It's all on him to determine how he'll make use of these precious remaining years and how he'll be remembered.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    3-4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I was always oddly indifferent to his signing but even still, give him time. As bemusing as his entire situation is (with his constant fitness issues, gambling reports and now this shit) it's still very early into his Inter career.

If nothing changes in 6 months to a years time, and we're still unable to rely on him due to physical and off-field issues, then yea, fuck him and he can join the Inter pantheon of infamously shit signings.

But not yet. He's not the first and won't be the last player to be sanctioned for disciplinary reasons.

The next 12 months will show clearly to the footballing world who Nainggolan is, as a player and professional. He still has plenty of time to turn things around, but there's beyond no doubt, he's staring down the barrel right now. At 30 years old, an "old 30" at that, he knows better than anyone there's not many years left in his playing career. It's all on him to determine how he'll make use of these precious remaining years and how he'll be remembered.
    I can agree with this sentiment, however I feel this guy doesn’t really care about any of that, or inter...he only come here bcoz he got kicked out, and bcoz we gave him shut load of money, hence his body language when he first got here, seemed more pissed off then happy to be here. He would happily be demoted and benched, and make the easy money while partying and living life. He gives two flying fucks about inter.

6. Thanks (2): firmino, forzainter257

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    If it wasn't an internal suspension against a top 4 rival it'd be a non-issue. But it's a big issue that the club has led it come to this point.

Clubs hand fines and shit to players all the time, it barely gets out. This time the club announced it to the world, so it definitely is a big issue. I see this as Marotta's doing in trying to come into mind games with Spalletti more than anything.

8. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post

Did Inter do the right thing when it signed a player like Nainggolan who has a history of bad habits? Inter should look into who requested his signing and hold him accountable.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Why aren't I surprised?

We should've invested that money somewhere else...

11. Thanks (1): surripere

Fav. Player

Europe

Why Spalletti didn't sleep with him in Appiano Gentile?
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

Spain

10 years of FIF
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bru7oMWBkhf/
    Dispiace per tutto quello che sta accadendo, momenti così difficili fanno parte della vita... La cosa più importante è rialzarsi da queste situazioni, guardare avanti e lavorare per dare sempre il massimo! ⚫������

He is actually sorry. With him against PSV we would have won.

14. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    That's not his account.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    We should suspend Spalletti as well lol
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

17. Thanks (2): Batman, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    Because they are both finished.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    That's not his account.
    Yeah, it says "official" fan page. I didn't even know an "official" fan page could be a thing. Weird
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think it’s his official page for the fans. I can swear he posted pics of himself with his girl on the story as well. Vrsalko also follows it if it means anything
    Ziyad Of Boston

22. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Inter in December, the gift that keeps on giving.

I see Marotta all over this tbh. I suppose he's just flexing to show who's the boss to everyone who didn't get the memo.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Sneijder 4 9

Estonia

A cunt. This is not what we need at this moment. He just got back to fitness and now fucks it up just before a big game.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Inter in December, the gift that keeps on giving.

I see Marotta all over this tbh. I suppose he's just flexing to show who's the boss to everyone who didn't get the memo.
    Exactly. And this is the right thing to do. No one is bigger than the club and if you fuck up with the rules, you pay the price.

Fucking Nainggolan. What a douchebag.

26. Thanks (1): Lionheart

Europe

Hope we sell him and sell Perisic and Icardi also! Then focus Martial, Chiesa and Barella!
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Fuck the management, drinking and clubbing was part of the recovery process.

Spaletti should have understood.

Lmao, so much hindsight on this forum. Could have seen that coming 1000000 light years away from another solar system seriously, you don't need scouts to tell you that.

This is what everyone here wanted, this plus his world class performance in matches. Can't complain really.
    Last edited by Wallace; 24 Dec 18 at 00:20.
    Wallace

29. Thanks (2): Linege, Lui

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Maslany View Post
    Did we see this coming?

It's depressive how we all thought that he would turn up to be a good transfer for us... He managed to prove us all wrong...

Spalletti and him can both go fuck themselves!
    Well, we kinda saw that coming. You always hope for the best and try to convince yourself you're just being a bit paranoid but in reality Nainggolan's issues are not a surprise
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

31. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, surripere