Page 110 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111112113120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2602

Thread: Radja Nainggolan

Syria

10 years of FIF
    9G looks good in the training videos tbh. Light at the end of the tunnel?

Netherlands

A midfield trio of Barella - Nainggolan - Brozovic could be seriously good. I hope Conte gives it a chance.

I've been generally supportive of the club's decisions in the past few months, but I think forcing Radja out is a mistake in our current state. The Icardi situation is sad, but I can understand the management's position. Hopefully one way or another the club comes to their senses and gives Radja another chance.

4. Thanks (4): bjwam4, Bluenine, Dylan, magnesium

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I think Marotta went public that he’s not in our plans, to send a strong message to N9, that those shenanigans he’s been pulling, won’t fly here anymore, and kinda to see how Radja gonna respond to that adversity.
    If he threw a fit, ala Icardi, then Marotta was right all along. But, if he just stay silent, works hard, the way he’s been nowadays, I’m pretty sure Conte wouldn’t mind having him.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if N9 stays, and has a positive attitude/season, and we’d all be happy with it.
    Im very curious to see how he’d be under Conte.

United States

If Marotta and Conte deem he can get his shit together and squeeze a good season out of him then great. He looked a little heavy last year I’m sure with Pintus that will not be the case and he’s going to have a full preseason plus hopefully no injury.

Still stand by everything I said before, but I trust Marotta and Conte on this.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Well it’s better than selling him at a loss, that’s for sure.

He can be this season’s Valero.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

I really really hope Conte could integrate Ninja back to our team. Last year was really strange for him (he did smoke and party before coming to Inter). May be because of Spalletti's indulgence and injuries.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post

He can be this season’s Valero.
    No.

Valero will be this seasons Valero.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    A midfield trio of Barella - Nainggolan - Brozovic could be seriously good. I hope Conte gives it a chance.
    But where would SMS play?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Unfortunate news for his wife. Hopefully she beats it.

I really think we're better off keeping Ninja. He wasn't great nor terrible last season and he still came up with some important performances and goals. Besides who are we really gonna replace him with? SMS? Way too fucking expensive especially if we're buying Lukaku. Xhaka? I don't rate him very high and it seems Arsenal fans are the same. Vidal? Older than Nainggolan and doesn't want to leave Barca.

No I think its wise to bring Radja back into the fold and hope for the best. I don't believe he's quite finished yet.

12. Thanks (3): DIN011, MVD, Universe

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Choppin Onions View Post
    I don't believe he's quite finished yet.
    He definitely has at least one more good season in him. That goal against Juventus was for me goal of the season alongside Quagliarella's backheel.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Yea. If we're going out of our way to remove Nainggolan from the clubs 'technical plans' then the fucking least we can do is replace him with proven quality.

There are positives and negatives of each player and combination. But in all honesty, in terms of personnel, a midfield of Brozovic - Sensi - Barella does not seem like a clear enough upgrade over Brozovic - Nainggolan - Vecino/Gagliardini. At least not for my liking. I feel like I have trouble visualising much quality from that trio. I feel like I'm thinking "unless Conte works some magic, I have low expectations from that midfield."

Even if SMS is not worth his ludicrous price tag, stick him in the mix there and then you've got an undisputed leap in quality. But our midfield so far? Sensi + Barella in and Nainggolan out seems like 2 steps forward and 1 step back. It seems like a marginal upgrade at best, especially considering both Barella or Sensi have zero experience in a big club, and we're hugely banking on their potential as opposed to proven quality.

The argument over Nainggolan is whether he was over the hill or not when we bought him. What can't be disputed is the quality he showed in his career prior. There was a short period where he was arguably a top 5, easily top 10 midfielder on the planet. That's proven quality at a big club. Neither Barella or Sensi have anything close to that track record. Conte apparently included Nainggolan in team drills so we'll have to wait and see how things go. But it certainly wouldn't surprise me to see him sacrifice quality for discipline. For me, it's a risk. IMO we shouldn't be aggressively removing Nainggolan unless there's an exceptional player to replace him with.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Conte should fucking go to Nainggolan and tell him

"Listen Radja, I know you have quality, but also issues. Now you know very well that this season is your last chance of winning something of note in your career. You aren't going to go to any club where you will get to achieve something that you can tell your kids about. So think about it, and tell me if you are willing to sacrifice a lot and have a shot at it."
    IO SONO INTERISTA

16. Thanks (3): thatdude, Universe, wera

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post

"Listen Radja, I know you have quality, but also issues. Now you know very well that this season is your last chance of winning something of note in your career. You aren't going to go to any club where you will get to achieve something that you can tell your kids about. So think about it, and tell me if you are willing to sacrifice a lot and have a shot at it."
    I think Marotta already kinda did that by announcing 9G is up for sale and then shoving only Chinese offers up his face. Now its upto 9G to respond.

Fav. Player
    Grande Inter

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I think that Radja under the guidance of Conte will look quite different on the pitch, so let just give him a chance.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    But where would SMS play?
    In our hearts... Also in Manchester United

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

20. Thanks (3): MVD, Rain, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post

And Radja will say..."OK, mister you are right. I am ready to change!" Then fuck off and go on a bender for 3 days!
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

22. Thanks (1): JJM

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Well, it won’t be the first time. Inter did let Candreva stay because of his concern for his wife and Nainnggolan will make a similar request because of his wife’s condition. I wish her well and hope she recovers soon but Inter should never let such issues affect decisions about what’s best for Inter. If Marotta and Conte allow him to stay then I am done with this club.

Fav. Player
    Chivu Cuchu JZ

Well I for one would love my club to show some compassion and stand by one of our players in his time of need. Compassion in such time will make people show their true chracter, and N9 growing up without a father/losing his mother as a kid and taking care of his sister has lots of it. Forza Claudia and fuck cancer!

25. Thanks (2): Rain, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Conte

Russian Federation

nainggolan is the highest cost for inter, we pay for his "service" 18 mil a year, still 3 years on contract.

the funny part is, the second is jao mario with 14 mil a year for his "service"

and our prodigal son with 11 mil

if you want to make a room for new, better players, you should sell/kick high cost bench players

if marotta is a serious manager and wants to rebuild inter then this 3 players are first to sell.

yes, nainggolan is the biggest problem with his 30 mil ammortization/net value
    Inter Banter era 2011-

Inter Suning 2018/19
    wages -190m players-95m other-180m
    gate+45m commercial+145m tv+140m other+45m

grande

27. Thanks (2): Bergpavian, Palacio