Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2878118125126127128129 LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 2565

Thread: Radja Nainggolan

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Hahaha, nice try.

First of all, where did he said Conte said he would like to keep him? He said he always valued him, but he didn't say Conte wanted him to stay. Actually he said he tried to CONVINCE Conte to leave him, but he failed to do so. I see you don't like very much our coach with management united, but we're not going back to our old days with spal agains management, sorry.
    What do you think this means?
    È stato Oriali. Poi mi ha parlato Conte. Mi ha detto che mi ha sempre stimato, ma che questa era una scelta per motivi extracalcistici
    Spoke with Oriali (who told him he's out), then with Conte who said it wasn't his decision to change but Nainggolan was out for non-football reasons. What else could this mean?

Stop trying to paint a different reality just because you have aligned yourself with the leadership faction. And stop claiming that anyone who hasn't done so has aligned with anything else...

Nice try mistranslating and misinterpreting what Nainggolan said here.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yes, it's pretty clear and all these comments simply confirms it. It was a non-technical decision. Conte talked the same thing in some press conference when he said how it's the decision by the club, probably it was regarding the Icardi issue. Same goes for Nainggolan, confirmed here.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    What do you think this means?
    "È stato Oriali. Poi mi ha parlato Conte. Mi ha detto che mi ha sempre stimato, ma che questa era una scelta per motivi extracalcistici"

Spoke with Oriali (who told him he's out), then with Conte who said it wasn't his decision to change but Nainggolan was out for non-football reasons. What else could this mean?
    Really? It says here translating it directly that Conte said it wasn't his decision? All I see here is the last part that you mentioned which is that it was a decision for "non-football reasons" which Conte could ALSO TAKE or... which club made before Conte came but Conte could AGREE with that decision. Is that not likely?

But going to the above interview, the fuck do you think that means then?

"Ho cercato di far cambiare idea a Conte, sono partito in tournée, ho dato tutto me stesso, ma non ci sono riuscito."

That Conte picks strawberries on sunday?

I'm not speaking italian so I'm not gonna be pretending here like I'm a professional translator, although I know a bit of pieces here and there, but I know there is no phrase in here that would translate into "Conte said it wasn't his decision". Furthemore there is not one english translation or polish one for that matter that I know of that has the phrasing you used.

And what about this?

"Ti sarebbe piaciuto farti allenare da lui?
    “In quel mese scarso ho capito che è un buonissimo allenatore. Sa motivare, sa come mettere la squadra in campo, parla con tutti e dà importanza a tutti. Mi sarebbe piaciuto, mi mancherà come esperienza, ma accetto la sua scelta”. "

Whose choice he's speaking of at the end? Morattis?

Are you fucking kidding me with all of this? Nowhere it says Conte wanted him to stay. Conte just said as n9 is reporting that he always appriciated him for football reasons (same me, and the same opinion is about icardi for many "icardi haters" here on the forums including me) but this decision was made for the non-football reasons.

You are desperately trying to limit the circle of anti-n9 and anti-icardi people to management (ideally the jube spy Marotta) which would ratify your "idiotic management ever since Marotta arrived" argument. The fact is, till this day I never saw any interview with direct quote that says that Conte wanted n9 or icardi to be left untouched.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

4. Thanks (1): PHM1605

Serbia

This retard shitting on Inter and airing dirty laundry while still having a contract with us is just as toxic and bad for the club as anything Wanda did.
    Whoever defends this behavior needs their brain examined.

And Radja can go pound sand, enjoy winning fuck all in your pointless career.

6. Thanks (3): Bergpavian, MVD, Wobblz

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Really? It says here translating it directly that Conte said it wasn't his decision? All I see here is the last part that you mentioned which is that it was a decision for "non-football reasons" which Conte could ALSO TAKE or... which club made before Conte came but Conte could AGREE with that decision. Is that not likely?
    Be sensible please.

The coach values him, that's what he said. In (italian) football lingo that means that he is considered an important player. The reason he left was for NON-FOOTBALL REASONS. That's what Conte told him. Translating into Conte telling him "wasn't my choice".
    Following up from the context that the question was regarding Marotta, who openly said that Nainggolan is out and Conte later on just nodded along saying that it is the management's decision and he has to respect it, there cannot be any other assumption from those words. There doesn't even need to be an assumption, it's perfectly clear what Nainggolan said there.

Conte is in charge of FOOTBALL REASONS. The non-football reasons are not his job and not his place to decide upon. So to answer your question. It does not matter if it is likely because Nainggolan here said that Conte told him it wasn't his choice to let him go and that he'd like to coach him.

Italian is a simple language, you don't need to use a wall of text to express yourself. The less you are using the better, unlike English or several other languages where you need 10 words to explain what can be described in Italian with just a couple. It is perfectly clear what Nainggolan said there and no matter how much you torture your keyboard, that won't change.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    You remind me of a protestants a lot in the protestants vs catholics battles. They (protestants) take their favourite verses of the bible which fit their narrative, and even though there are blant and clear verses to the contrary, they just ignore them, because they don't fit their narrative.

What the fuck do you think he meant here?

"Ho cercato di far cambiare idea a Conte, sono partito in tournée, ho dato tutto me stesso, ma non ci sono riuscito."

N9 tried to change Contes mind, but he couldn't do it. Are you that biased that you cannot accept it?

If it was only the phrase part of the interview you gave, maybe there would be this option there, but other sentences put together make it all clear. If you keep repeating that Conte wanted n9, EVEN THOUGH THE FUCKING PLAYER IN QUESTION says that he couldn't change the coaches mind to keep him, then you are the most biased person here on the forums I've ever encountered.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Serbia

Injured again.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Injured again.
    Shocking news

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Injured again.
    lol people said Radja is better than Rafinha because the latter was injury prone
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Slovak Republic

Not a surprise, he can't maintain injury free fitness with his lifestyle. It's good we got rid of him. We should keep some degree of professionalism in the team. But it's a misery, because we won't ever be able to sell him.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

This retard shitting on Inter and airing dirty laundry while still having a contract with us is just as toxic and bad for the club as anything Wanda did.
    Whoever defends this behavior needs their brain examined.

And Radja can go pound sand, enjoy winning fuck all in your pointless career.
    Totti agrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    lol people said Radja is better than Rafinha because the latter was injury prone
    Rafinha is also injured again just saying.
    david mcgoldrick

19. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Pajo, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Radja Nainggolan believes he was good enough for Antonio Conte’s Inter after questioning their ‘illogical’ decision to force him out.

Inter looked to have landed their man in the summer of 2018, when they sacrificed Italy wonderkid Nicolo Zaniolo and parted with €24m to sign Nainggolan from Roma.

Conte also tried to snap up the midfielder when he was at Chelsea, but he was not included in the Coach’s plans for the Nerazzurri and has since returned to Cagliari on loan.

“It’s crazy having to sell players by force,” the 31-year-old told La Repubblica.

“A club will never win things like that, and players are transformed into numbers.

“I took Inter into the Champions League with a decisive goal, but the credit belongs to everyone,” he told La Repubblica.

“I’m glad they’re really strong this year, I wish them all the best. I wouldn’t mind if they won the Scudetto this season, but there’s a bit of sour grapes on my part.

“I think I could’ve stayed in that team. The club had made a decision about me. Conte asked the club for new players. If you want to get something. you also have to give.

“It’s strange to say two years ago that you can’t do without this player and then, two years later, you don’t consider them anymore: it doesn’t seem logical.

“I heard from Lukaku over the summer. He told me he was going to Milan, he asked me to wait for him: ‘Come on, we’ll be together this season.’

“Then the opposite happened.”

via Shitball Italia
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

To be fair, I’d much rather have had him come on instead of Gagliardini.

Unfortunately, I feel like this will be another Gasperini case, where he now won’t be able to keep Inter out of his mouth every time he talks for the next 3/4 years.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

23. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, dejavu

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Awww, very touching...

I'd keep quiet if I were him. Should've shipped his ass off to China.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

25. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Yes you’re good enough player but you’re not good enough professional and when you have young core like Barella, Skriniar, Sensi and Lautaro you want to surround them with top professionals like Godin, Handanovic or even Borja where they’ll be able to see how to become great and last long.

Watching you they’ll be able to see how to end your career at 32.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

27. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, rsz85

Fav. Player
    JC7;MS37;YK17

Hungary

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Yes you’re good enough player but you’re not good enough professional and when you have young core like Barella, Skriniar, Sensi and Lautaro you want to surround them with top professionals like Godin, Handanovic or even Borja where they’ll be able to see how to become great and last long.

Watching you they’ll be able to see how to end your career at 32.
    perfect.

Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, MS37

Nigeria

I understand everyone’s issue with his professionalism but just imagine if we had him instead of having to rely on Gagliardini or Vecino. All that needs to happen is for one of Sensi or Barella to get injured and we’re in trouble. I could understand wanting Icardi out but letting Ninja go was us really shooting ourselves in the foot all in the name of looking tough. Loaning him out was ill-advised and We’re already ruing that decision.

30. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, GenDire

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    #interballs though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

32. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, brakbrak, GenDire

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavu View Post
    I understand everyone’s issue with his professionalism but just imagine if we had him instead of having to rely on Gagliardini or Vecino. All that needs to happen is for one of Sensi or Barella to get injured and we’re in trouble. I could understand wanting Icardi out but letting Ninja go was us really shooting ourselves in the foot all in the name of looking tough. Loaning him out was ill-advised and We’re already ruing that decision.
    That's to imply that Nainggolan is some guarantee of quality. As understanding and patient as I tried to be with the guy, we STILL don't even know if he's fucking finished or has high quality football left to offer.

25% of the time here he was injured. 25% of the time he was fucking crap. 25% of the time he was good and 25% of the time he was suspended for off-field bullshit. Now he's fucking injured again!

The idea of Nainggolan coming off the bench with his trademark ninja tenacity and hounding Barca players, while offering a lot going forward, is nice. But it's a mental image based on a 2016/17 Nainggolan. Recent Nainggolan has been horrifically unreliable and unfit. Based on what I've seen in the last two years, I still can't tell if he's having a (lengthy) rough "patch" or if he's just fucking crocked from age and years of heavily indulging in the nightlife.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

34. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, Lui, MVD, Wobblz