Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2330313233

Thread: 2018/2019 Defenders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    I liked him at the WC but no idea how he's performed since. No use going off an opinion formed a year ago with the only evidence backing it up being 2 games since
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Di Marzio - L Inter al lavoro per Danilo del Manchester City: dialoghi avviati per il terzino brasiliano

Dumbo is the only Danilo we need

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Di Marzio - L Inter al lavoro per Danilo del Manchester City: dialoghi avviati per il terzino brasiliano

I don’t like him, but he fits well to Conte 5-3-2 system.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

danilo? meh.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    I don’t like him, but he fits well to Conte 5-3-2 system.
    Indeed...he wanted him at Chelsea,now he gonna get him at Inter...I'm pretty sure Conte will be our next coach

Danilo,Dzeko(if Icardi leaves)all players he wanted at Chelsea

3-4-3 or whatever wingback formation we gonna use under Cunte,here we come

Handa
    SDV/Dumbo-Skri-Godin
    Danilo-Brozo-Nainggolan/mrX-Asamoah
    mrZ/Politano-Icardi/Lautaro-mrY

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post

upgrade for sure, but given our current fullbacks quality that's not saying much

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

20-22mil buying fee and 4mil salary for 4years...says Di Marzio

damn we are so rich...spending big on all the wrong players ,like always

this totally reeks of a Conte transfer...he will get what he wants probably

just pray he can deliver...the Scudo or trophies...isn't that what we are after...the next,highest step?!

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    We were also linked with Danilo in 2017 while he still was a Real player so he's not necessarily a Conte request. The transfer fee is ok but the 4m salary seems a bit excessive to me.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    So many other options out there...Heck, I'd rather pay the Vrsaljko clause and wait for him to return from therapy that spend all that money on all the Danilos the media will parade until we sign someone.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

i trust Marotta...and Conte. We have a worldclass defence and a world class keeper. With 4-5 new players we could fight for the scudetto. Im not saying winning because Juve will upgrade for sure the team and it's gonna be hard for us.

so... welcome Danilo. Now we need important upgrades in the midfield and forward.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Danilo is right terzino originally,but also plays on the left. It means that Dalbert is lost cause or we just send Cedric back and have 2 Danilos competing for RB position?
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    Danilo is right terzino originally,but also plays on the left. It means that Dalbert is lost cause or we just send Cedric back and have 2 Danilos competing for RB position?
    I don't think Danilo is connected with Dalbert future. If we considered Danilo for the left side, then we would pay 7m/season to two players to compete for one position which i doubt. If we get Danilo, he will be coming as our starting wingback as the other Danilo is more of a CB than a wingback in a back 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Inter Linked Antonio Conte Tried To Sign Danilo When At Chelsea Who Chose Man City

Inter linked manager Antonio Conte tried to sign Brazilian international full-back Danilo when he was in charge of Chelsea but the player opted for Manchester City, Italian broadcaster Sky Sport Italia reveal.

According to the report, the player was very close to signing for Chelsea when leaving Real Madrid in the summer of 2017 but ended up choosing to play for Pep Guardiola, whose Man City paid €30 million to the Los Merengues for the player’s services.

Now the player has accepted a move to Inter as he wants to play with continuity and Inter can guarantee him that and therefore the club is working hard to snap up the former Real Madrid and Porto man.

“Danilo earns €4,5 million net per season and he has been offered €3-3,5 million net per season by Inter, which although deemed low by the player’s entourage, is a distance that can be overcome. Manchester City wont prove to be an obstacle as they know the player wants to leave and the fee could be around €20-22 million, maybe lower with add-ons added to make up the difference.”
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Danilo is not a bad idea if we can lower his wage. He can backup Dumbo and Asamoah/Dalbert

Malaysia

Pedulla said we're not interested in Danilo
    sorry for my bad English

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bolo View Post
    Pedulla said we're not interested in Danilo
    That's interesting as everyone else pretty much confirms our interest in Danilo. I am curious to see who's gonna be the best source for Inter this summer now that we have Marotta. Both Di Marzio and Pedulla had got things right last summer. On the other hand, Di Marzio was the first to report Godin and Cedric in January.

16. Thanks (1): javier_zanetti <3

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Don’t like this. Rejected at Madrid, benched by Guardiola who then tried to play him as a RCB, LCB too but didn’t cut it. Imo, yet another typical Inter full back signing. The one’s who succeed here at full back generally go away for some reason (Fee, loan?) or get injured (Vrsaljsko).

The curse continues.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    The figures seem rather high for a player who hasn't exactly cut it anywhere at top level.

Fav. Player
    Godcini

United States

Really can’t wait to blow 25 million on ANOTHER fullback just for Dambrosio to continue to start. Seriously every transfer window this happens. Wash rinse repeat. The fact that Asamoah is the only one to actually work out(Not counting Cancelo) and we got him for free is hilarious. Just start a back three with Godin/De Vrij/Skriniar. Miranda and Rano as backups. Let Asamoah play LWB/LM and go buy a RWB/RM that can actually provide something going forward.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    We're going to get Darmian I guess, for free, so no worries on spending 20-25m on another fullback. At this stage, wouldn't mind it as a stop gap in rotation with D'Ambrosio (who is superior) until we sort everything else in the roster.