Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast

Thread: 2018/2019 Defenders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I also hate those appearance based bonuses. All those appearance, goal, assist based bonuses are horse shit. Only which should matter is team performance bonuses. Wins, trophies, positions in the standings.
    Well, players have no control over how their team-mates play so it's the opposite - team performance bonuses are horse shit.

Why would I care about such bonuses considering there are other 10 people on the pitch that can perform horribly and even if I'm giving 110% I'm still not going to get paid for my extra efforts.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That's why you have your base salary. You shouldn't worry about bonuses at the first place! Gives totally wrong incentives if a player even thinks about them. It's all about accountability. When the team does well, it gets more money, players get more money. It's just bullshit to motivate individual players to do extra with money. Those horse shit bonuses also lead to suboptimizations when player tries to score to get more money rather than pick the best solution (for the team) in any given situation.

We should hire players who want to win. Just tell the agents that we don't give individual bonuses, only based on victories. Then if the team don't achieve results good enough for bonuses, players can complain to the management for getting a better team. And look into mirror why we didn't win, why was I so shit. It also creates accountability for each other when everyone knows that bonuses for all depends on team performance only.

4. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, eduzee, PHM1605

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

That works except that sometimes clubs cater to a player they really want and give him some solo bonuses, because they really want him transfered to the club. :/ For the really quality players we can't afford to pass on somebody because of that and let some other club swoop in.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    That works except that sometimes clubs cater to a player they really want and give him some solo bonuses, because they really want him transfered to the club. :/ For the really quality players we can't afford to pass on somebody because of that and let some other club swoop in.
    Yeah I know. That's what started all this in this business most probably.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    So we're interested in loaning Emerson now for our LB position.
    Spoiler: text 

United States

Wouldn’t be a bad move I guess. Crazy he’s gotten just about 0 minutes at Chelsea. What would we do with Dalbert then? Selling him and loaning Emerson so we can make a move this window would be too good to be true.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Wouldn’t be a bad move I guess. Crazy he’s gotten just about 0 minutes at Chelsea. What would we do with Dalbert then? Selling him and loaning Emerson so we can make a move this window would be too good to be true.
    Early in the season there were rumours we were willing to send Dalbert to Monaco to lower their demands for Keita so maybe our interest to Emerson is linked with that.

Once again we're linked with Darmian. Marotta was even willing to spend 13m for him last season so i have a bad feeling we'll end up getting him if Man Utd don't activate their option.

11. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Emerson played around 800 mins this season, most of them in Europa league. Don't think they have any back up for Alonso apart from Emerson, so doubt they will loan him.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    After everything that's happened in this cycle events of Juve failing to sign Darmian, then us losing Cancelo to Juve and signing Vrsaljko etc. us ending up with Darmian, even on a free, especially if we passed on Vrsaljko, would be the definition of a sick joke.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    So we're interested in loaning Emerson now for our LB position.
    I would love that, always rated Emerson very highly. He is exactly the kind of attacking LB that we need. Too good to warm the bench at a club...

16. Thanks (2): nerazzurri4life, wera

Ukraine

Is this that Emerson who used to play for Ajax? The Dutch one. Thought he was gone.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by eduzee View Post
    Is this that Emerson who used to play for Ajax? The Dutch one. Thought he was gone.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
    Emmanuelson? No this is Emerson Palmieri.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    According to Pedulla, there's a new name on Inter's list for CB position. Andrew Gravillon, ex Inter primavera player who is currently playing really well at Pescara. Sassuolo are also after him but if Inter decided to make a move for him they could be in advantage as they have great relationship with Pescara.
    According to Pedulla, there was a meeting earlier today between Inter and Pescara for Gravillon. Inter intend to control the future of ex Inter primavera youngster as there's interest from many clubs (including teams from abroad).

20. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Pedulla, we're bringing Gravillon back from Pescara next summer for 10m. Does anyone remember how much we had got from his sale?

22. Thanks (2): MVD, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Lol this like another Ausilio trick to dodge ffp. How tf Benevento pay 4m for this guy and sell him 6 month later yo pescsra.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Vietnam

I will not be surprised if we loan Gravillon back to Pescara immediately afterwards. He plays all minutes for them in Serie B this season Literally full 90' every matches, even 120'+90' in 2 Coppa matches.

We would hinder his development if we keep him here.

25. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I'm not sure about replacing Ranocchia. Is he going somewhere? I doubt there isn't club who can pay his salary (and is interested in him)
    His contract is expiring this summer, so I expect him to leave. Don`t see how Marotta would approve to extend his contract. Rumour has it he will start against Benevento.

According to Sport Italia journalist Alfredo Pedulla on his Twitter account, Inter and Pescara have found an agreement for the arrival of 1998-born defender Andrew Gravillon who is having an excellent campaign in Serie B with the Abruzzese. Inter seem to have beaten competition of several clubs, particularly abroad. The basis of this agreement is €10M including bonuses.
    This Gravillon guy, is he considered as Inter youth product for the CL list?!

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Ah didn't even realize that Ranocchia is out in the summer.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Inter wishes us guys a merry fucking Christmas.

29. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Gravillon, Bastoni or Zinho hope one of them will make it. So next 2-3 year when godin out we dont need some major signing in defence.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist