Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 LastLast

Thread: 2018/2019 Defenders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

I'd like us to put a 60m euro bid on Achraf Hakimi.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Haimi is just straight amazing. Wondering what will happen to all young Real fullbacks as one of the trio Odriozola, Hernandez and Hakimi will probably leave sooner or later. Would be fine with any of them and I keep my fingers crossed for that.

Of course, Hakimi would be a dream but I doubt Real will let him go.

5. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Gravillon return to Inter is all but official. He'll stay on loan at Pescara for the rest of the season.

Gravillon: “Very Happy To Join Inter, When Inter Call, You Can’t Say No”

An elated Andrew Gravillon has shared his delight at re-joining Inter as he exited Inter’s headquarters on Corso Vittorio Emmanuele having signed his contract with the club.

“I am very happy, as soon as Inter called me back I did not think about it for a second. It is an opportunity that I wanted to come,” the young defender is quoted as saying by broadcaster Sky Sport.

“Was I wanted by other teams? Yes I was but when Inter call you, you can not say no. I am excited to go home.”

Sky Sport go on to detail that the 20-year-old centre back will remain with Serie B side for the remainder of the season before linking up with the Nerazzurri at the end of the season.

Gravillon joined Inter’s youth academy in 2014 and progressed through their ranks up to Primavera level before being sold to Benevento as a result of Inter needing to meet financial fair play requirements. He joined Pescara in the Summer and has since made 22 appearances for the Delfini.

7. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

inb4 he gets shipped off to Udinese in the De Paul deal.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

9. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by SiamoNoi View Post
    Cedric is better then Vrsaljko.Mark my words.Great deal for just 11M.
    Quoting this for the future.

Not only Domagoj Vida, Gian Marco Ferrari and Bruno Alves. According to Sky Sport, even Rolando was offered to Inter in the last few hours. The 1985-born defender, currently at Olympique Marseille, spent a year here at Appiano Gentile and certainly has Italian Serie A experience. However, this return does not excite Inter too much.

In the meantime, the club will continue looking around as precaution in case a concrete and appropriate offer for Miranda arrives. The player is linked to Monaco and has repeatedly expressed his desire to leave. Could be sold for €5m according to some reports... That`s too low IMO, should hold out for at least €8m.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

11. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    We will get at best 35 million for Persic. Let’s do a poll on how many of us know who Hakimi is. Had to google him to be cool
    With dropping that amount

Sound like kids who ask their parents for something unrealistic like money grows on trees

Fav. Player
    Ricky Alvarez

China

As Inter we fuck up a lot of thing. But on CB position we now have Skriniar, De Vrij, Godin, Gravillon, Bastoni and Vanheusden. Skriniar plus De Virj is already one of the best CB duos in Europe. Godin is a proven player. Bastoni is improving and performed very well vs Juventus. Vanheusden is a beast in his league. If managed well enough, we won't need to spend a cent on CB in many years to come. Please please Inter at the very least don't fuck up on this position.

14. Thanks (2): Dylan, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    We will get at best 35 million for Persic. Let’s do a poll on how many of us know who Hakimi is. Had to google him to be cool

Sound like kids who ask their parents for something unrealistic like money grows on trees
    Its not my fault that some kids only watch colombian league.
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post

I dont know know how it is in Colombia, but where I come from people take pride in knowing something, not braging that they dont.

Especially when we are talking about one of big revelations of a team top of Bundesliga.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter go for Di Lorenzo?
    By Football Italia staff

Inter are reportedly keeping tabs on Empoli right-back and potentialy Italy call-up Giovanni Di Lorenzo.

According to Calciomercato.com, Inter are back on the market for right-backs as Sime Vrsaljko will not be kept on and ‘the same applies’ for Cedric Soares.

The website writes Nerazzurri directors Piero Ausilio and Beppe Marotta are still keen on Matteo Darmian but have been ‘convinced’ by Di Lorenzo’s performances against stronger sides.

The 25-year-old [pictured, left] has three caps for Italy at Under-21 level but is in the midst of his debut Serie A campaign after helping Empoli win promotion last season.

Azzurri CT Roberto Mancini and team manager Lele Oriali were also in the stands, presumably with an eye on the defender, during the Tuscans’ 1-0 defeat to Lazio at the Olimpico.

19. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, firmino, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by SiamoNoi View Post
    Cedric is better then Vrsaljko.Mark my words.Great deal for just 11M.
    At least we have someone to neutralize Falcao law

21. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    How about stop thinking about RB and get a proper midfielder?

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    How about stop thinking about RB and get a proper midfielder?
    Why not do both? I think it is a smart move to get a younger player for less than Cedric.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

“Inter buy a pair of fullbacks every summer and D’Ambrosio is always starting for the club.”

This is so true and it also highlights the most stressing need and the club’s perhaps biggest problem. According to Calcio & Finanza, since 2010, Inter have spent €90M in total, just transfer fees and excluding wages, for 20 fullbacks.

The most expensive of it all is Dalbert who arrived in summer 2017 for €21.7M. Other big figures include Alvaro Pereira (€12.2M) and Yuto Nagatomo (€10.9).

We are just getting started here because the list goes on and on and on: Martin Montoya, Alex Telles, Wallace, Ansaldi, Joao Cancelo, Sime Vrsaljko, Cedric and many more.

Source: C&F/FedeNerazzurra
    Average price of 4.5M... no fucking wonder.

Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

25. Thanks (5): Big Willy, Bluenine, Dylan, MVD, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    He is not getting much play time, waiting for Serge Aurier rumors to pop out of nowhere. And when I write nowhere, I don`t mean TuttoShit

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    He is not getting much play time, waiting for Serge Aurier rumors to pop out of nowhere. And when I write nowhere, I don`t mean TuttoShit
    Starting today
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Was very disappointed by Hakimi today. I loved him offensively before, but after seeing him vs. Spurs it seems to me the 60m is actually not a price you would put for someone with defensive skill he has...

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Was very disappointed by Hakimi today. I loved him offensively before, but after seeing him vs. Spurs it seems to me the 60m is actually not a price you would put for someone with defensive skill he has...
    I personally wouldn't judge him based of one game but hey that's just me.

30. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

I personally wouldn't judge him based of one game but hey that's just me.
    Dude, I dont judge him just on that, just saying it happened and based on commentating I guess it happened for nth time.

Above I actually said Id like to get him as well.