Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137
Results 2,721 to 2,738 of 2738

Thread: 2018/2019 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    For all players from England, please dont be confused by that gross-net difference again...
    Before you face palm, you should see what these players actually make. NET and in euros. And in Gundogan's case, I think JJM is saying that's his ask, not his current.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    He wants 9mil eur NET from us...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    He wants 9mil eur NET from us...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    My bad he actually asks for double salary. Insane.

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    I would get Pellegrini for Vecino. And Barella for Valero. We need both.

6. Thanks (1): javier_zanetti <3

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    I don't want either. Overpriced Italian players....
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

8. Thanks (1): pier

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    I don't want either. Overpriced Italian players....
    Im waiting for your list of excellent youngish options for less than 30m than!

10. Thanks (1): javier_zanetti <3

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Pellegrini will cost about the same as Gundogan in transfer fee. If thats the choice, its a no brainer. Gundogan is already better than what Pellegrini can ever hope to become.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Don't sleep on Pellegrini. He's the biggest talent in central midfield out of everyone out there. Including Tonali and Barella. Not saying he'd be a better transfer, I want all three personally

Gundogan is made of glass. If we get Pellegrini and Gundogan ends up at Roma it'd be good enough for both parties involved.

13. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Total price of Gundogan is considerably higher compared to Pellegrini. Gundogan salary 7.5m net x4 => 60m gross. Pellegrini probably won't get more than 3m first so in salaries it's a huge difference. And I'm counting Gundogan's demand would go down from that 9m which Inter is obviously never gonna pay.

15. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Total price of Gundogan is considerably higher compared to Pellegrini. Gundogan salary 7.5m net x4 => 60m gross. Pellegrini probably won't get more than 3m first so in salaries it's a huge difference. And I'm counting Gundogan's demand would go down from that 9m which Inter is obviously never gonna pay.
    Gundogan currently earns €3.6m net (€7.2m gross). In england when they report wages, its gross not net. Gundogan wants to play, and I doubt Inter will offer him a big increase in wages. So Pellegrini at 3m net and Gundogan at say 4m or 4.5m net, the difference isn't that big. Gundogan is a far better player though, with top level experience which will be much needed.

17. Thanks (1): PHM1605

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Gundogan currently earns €3.6m net (€7.2m gross). In england when they report wages, its gross not net. Gundogan wants to play, and I doubt Inter will offer him a big increase in wages. So Pellegrini at 3m net and Gundogan at say 4m or 4.5m net, the difference isn't that big. Gundogan is a far better player though, with top level experience which will be much needed.
    At first I thought the same too. But in Twitter they quoted GdS and said Gundogan is asking for 9m net. There should be either a misinterpretation from the article side, or he doesnt want to move here unless there is massive salary boost. Many clubs would fall for him at the 30m price.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Im waiting for your list of excellent youngish options for less than 30m than!
    Marcos lorente from real madrid. He was underrated by zidane there now. Was quite a bright performer under solari during casemiro injuries. Now zidane does not even give him play time.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

we are rumoured to be after pellegrini, the guy with a 30 mil release clause who yesterday (luckily for us) fucked up from a very good position. he isn't worth half that money.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah he didn't play like a 30m€ player.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    How can you judge players based on their games against us only?

Lorenzo Pellegrini is the biggest Italian talent out there in midfield now (while we're waiting for Tonali tho show his worth). He was also played out of position in the first 30 minutes or so.

This reminds me of Moratti. Anyone who was good against us [usually] had to be signed despite being average, whilst we ignored perfectly good players because they had 1 bad shot.

Pellegrini in fact was Roma's best player last night along with Kolarov. Fucking up a chance under pressure with his weaker foot doesn't mean anything.
    Last edited by brehme1989; Yesterday at 11:42.

24. Thanks (1): Kova10

Iran

Not just pellegrini or dzeko but i will keep a distance from all of roma players, just let other teams have them.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    One of the best players? I disagree. To me Dzeko and SES were better than him. Anyway he didn't play like a 30m€ player. But so didn't play many other either who actually are 25-30m€ players like Cristante and Nzonzi.

Canada

Yeah, SES was definitely better in the game than Pellegrini. Pellegrini doesn't impress me too much. I think he played well at the start of the season in a more advanced role (especially the first derby), but he's been very disappointing since then (he was also terrible against Milan recently). I rate Barella higher as I've seen Barella dominate in midfield against the bigger Serie A teams - haven't seen much of that from Pellegrini, although I do think he's better than what he showed yesterday. I definitely don't think he was one of the best players of Roma yesterday. I'd say even Fazio was better and Dzeko for some parts of the game when he felt like playing before he got lazy.