Page 109 of 117 FirstFirst ... 95999106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2330

Thread: 2018/2019 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    So according to the tabloids, Inter are willing to fuck up the defense (selling Skriniar and getting a cheap old cunt) and the attack (selling Icardi) just to fix the midfield.

Some things that'll never fucken change.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Iran

for me hererra is vecino with better skills and someone who know how to shoot the ball! so if we can sell vecino and gags in the summer i dont mind getting hererra for free.

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baía

Portugal

I posted before but don´t get too excited with Herrera, he´s close to 29 and in 5 seasons here he did good in probably 2 halves of different seasons.
    He´s our captain and loved by all the players and the staff, only started being last season by the fans because he scored probably the goal that gave us the league in the 89th minute vs Benfica away, until then he was only praised by his "leave everything on the pitch" mentality but often whistled by his inconsistency/bad passing/bad decision making.

IMO he´s not good enough to start for Porto, even though our coach likes him a lot, so I doubt he´d be great in Italy, I´m guessing another case of a Marcano, decent deal considering the price.

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by compile View Post
    http://www.corrieredellosport.it/new...a_mossa_zhang/

Zhang met with the Cagliari board/ceo to discuss a € + player for player deal for Barella. The rumored amount is €36m + Bastoni (on 2-year loan) + Eder or Gabigol. Barella REALLY wants to come to Inter so I think this gets done. Chelsea as offered the amount Cagliari wants for him (€50m), but ultimately it comes down to if Barella wants to play for his childhood team or for a major pay raise now (vs one in the future). I honestly believe this kid will for a move to Inter even though they are offering a less valuable contract.

Also Robben's agent has offered him to Inter on a free.
    Nice we can exchange a player that isn't even ours

I know it's Jiangsu but it doesn't mean we can get a Jiangsu player ownership for free. Remember Ramires?

6. Thanks (2): Il Drago, Wobblz

Colombia

Is he better than vecino and gagliardini?? Saw some YouTube clips and he seems pretty good with both legs and long rage shots. He does look like he has way better control than those two I mentioned.

For free I don’t mind Tbh

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Looks like a new Medel. No thanks.
    I'm streets ahead.

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Azul View Post
    only started being last season by the fans because he scored probably the goal that gave us the league in the 89th minute vs Benfica away, until then he was only praised by his "leave everything on the pitch" mentality but often whistled by his inconsistency/bad passing/bad decision making.
    You just described Vecino.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Azul View Post
    I posted before but don´t get too excited with Herrera, he´s close to 29 and in 5 seasons here he did good in probably 2 halves of different seasons.
    He´s our captain and loved by all the players and the staff, only started being last season by the fans because he scored probably the goal that gave us the league in the 89th minute vs Benfica away, until then he was only praised by his "leave everything on the pitch" mentality but often whistled by his inconsistency/bad passing/bad decision making.

IMO he´s not good enough to start for Porto, even though our coach likes him a lot, so I doubt he´d be great in Italy, I´m guessing another case of a Marcano, decent deal considering the price.
    Marcano has barely played at Roma and he's even behind Juan Jesus in the pecking order. They're already looking for someone to replace him so i wouldn't call it a decent deal for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Nice we can exchange a player that isn't even ours

I know it's Jiangsu but it doesn't mean we can get a Jiangsu player ownership for free. Remember Ramires?
    I am not really surprised as it's coming from Corriere. I don't even check the article when it comes from them.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baía

Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Marcano has barely played at Roma and he's even behind Juan Jesus in the pecking order. They're already looking for someone to replace him so i wouldn't call it a decent deal for them.
    Decent as in getting a player a player with CL experience and previously a starter for a good team for free. That´s as low risk as you get in a market with crazy prices like we are in this last years. Even if they want to sell him now I believe they´d be able to get 7/10M for him, they probably only spent 3M for a signing fee so there´s still room to sell at a profit.

Same for Herrera but he is asking for more money apparently.

I doubt that any top club in Italy that´s been watching games on the Portuguese league without being stoned looked at Marcano or Herrera as players to start on their teams, that´d be just dumb.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

England

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    So according to the tabloids, Inter are willing to fuck up the defense (selling Skriniar and getting a cheap old cunt) and the attack (selling Icardi) just to fix the midfield.

Some things that'll never fucken change.
    What dumb fans believing everything they read?

Yup prob will never change

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    We should have taken DePaul last summer for cheap. Now they will squeeze Aussilio's balls.
    It seems so. It's rumoured Udinese want 35m for De Paul. Prices are getting out of hand in Serie A.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Probably Herrera isn't planned to be a starter at Inter. Though 4m€ demand is ridiculous.

18. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Fixing our midfield should include us selling midfielders that we really don't need. Which also means that if we can't find proper replacements, find the next big thing in our primavera and give him a chance. Don't do a Zaniolo again.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

20. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Fixing our midfield should include us selling midfielders that we really don't need. Which means that if we can't find proper replacements, find the next big thing in our primavera and give him a chance. Don't do a Zaniolo again.
    What's a zaniolo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

22. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

That is what I call when Inter sells a promising youngster instead of giving him a chance so that we can spend the money elsewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Problem with that is that "giving the young players a chance" and "we need to get back to consistently qualifying for the Champions League to keep our project moving forward" are, often times, two ideologies that conflict with one another. If we had kept Zaniolo and were giving him regular minutes (which you would have to do because, you know, the kid is 19 and the only way 19-year-olds get better at that age is through regular reps) and, whether it be thanks in part to him or not, we end up finishing in 5th place or below, then, great, we gave the kid minutes and probably set our project back in the process. Not sure what we've really accomplished in that case.

It's a sad reality, because maybe this is just my North American-based sporting upbringing but I know what it's like to bring players along and give them a chance, but the dynamics of top-flight football in top European leagues make this a much tougher thing to do if you want to be ambitious and successful.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to reports from Argentina, Cagliari have made an 18m offer to Boca for 70% of Nandez. I guess this means Barella is leaving in January and it probably won't be to Inter.

26. Thanks (2): MVD, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Inter are reportedly prepared to give up Gabriel Barbosa for Cagliari midfielder Nicolo Barella.

According to Tuttosport, talks are ‘increasingly intense’ between Flamengo and Inter, but the Brazilian side have yet to meet Gabigol’s €18m valuation.

Consequently, the newspaper believes the Nerazzurri could drive the price down for Barella, who is rated at €50m and also a target for Chelsea, by handing over the former Santos attacker.

Alternatively, the Beneamata could re-register Eder – who currently plays for sister club Jiangsu Suning – and send him to Cagliari instead.

28. Thanks (2): MVD, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Modric shit is back as now they are reporting Modric would have allegedly rejected Perez's 12m€ (!) per season extension offer.

I think these numbers are simply staggering given that we are talking about 33-year-old player (34 when next season starts) who isn't exactly Cristiano Ronaldo when it comes to marketability (he won Ballon d'Or yes but honestly who gives a fuck?!). And that we would be still ready to offer that 10m€ per year. Well only if he comes for free and even then I wouldn't do it.

I'm not even sure can I find a place for Modric in our lineup. Or do we forget Barella and put Brozo-Modric-Nainggolan trio there. Not exactly the fastest and most aggressive duo. Though if Modric finds his best game after a missed season (world cup and everything) and good rest, then that midfield could be quite epic.

https://www.fcinternews.it/in-primo-...-estate-297440

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Modric contract end 2020 but I read he had clause to ended a year early. He promised able to do that earlier at last summer but Perez just broke the promise. Thought he lost all motivstion to playing for real and he still not recover from WC exhausted same goes with Perisic. I would take him in heartbeat if he willing take massive paycut but if we really take Robben, Modric and godin in same window its just bit too much.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist