Page 122 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122123124125132 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 3020

Thread: 2018/2019 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter Made An Attempt To Sign Marc Roca In January

Inter made an unsuccessful attempt to sign Espanyol midfielder Marc Roca according to a report from Spanish newspaper Sport.

The Nerazzurri were in negotiations with the Barcelona based club and were keen to take Roca on an expensive loan until the end of the current season with an option to turn the move in to a permanent one. They were however told that unless an offer of €40 million was submitted, no business would be carried out between the clubs.

Premier League side West Ham United also showed an interest and their manager Manuel Pellegrini made an enquiry but did not make any offer for the 22-year-old.

It now remains to be seen if either of the two clubs go back in for the three-time Spanish under-21 international.

Roca has been near ever present for the Blanquiazules this term having made 24 appearances across all competitions. In nearly 2100 minutes on the park, Roca has managed to contribute one assist.

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Wow, 24 games and 1 assist? That's exactly what we need.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Do people bring up assists and all that to show to the rest of us that they don't understand football?

5. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, CafeCordoba, n4l, rfU

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Why do you not understand humour?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Why do you not understand humour?
    I understand humour. Non-humourous jest is not funny.

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Marc Roca is a young defensive midfielder with chance of improving in next years.

9. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Do people bring up assists and all that to show to the rest of us that they don't understand football?
    one thing to note is that we badly need a player capable of playing a final ball unless our plan for the next decade is to span crosses. We've got Brozovic who can move the ball up the pitch and not much else to our midfield. While not a perfect way of evaluating a player, for what we want it's a decent enough way of doing it
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

11. Thanks (2): MVD, Wings

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I understand humour. Non-humourous jest is not funny.
    I like that this back and forth comes from the two members of the forum voted as most humorous and most serious respectively. Or is that not funny as well.

I don't know or care who Marc Roca is but as Scottish said, we clearly need someone to provide the final ball (for Icardi or Lautaro to miss).
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I like that this back and forth comes from the two members of the forum voted as most humorous and most serious respectively. Or is that not funny as well.

I don't know or care who Marc Roca is but as Scottish said, we clearly need someone to provide the final ball (for Icardi or Lautaro to miss).
    If you want to properly communicate with Brehme you must use techniques that were widely used during his prime years. Like the Latin language.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Marc Roca is a young defensive midfielder with chance of improving in next years.
    Young, promising DM, who costs 40 mln. This sounds familiar. If he scores against Arsenal, get him

15. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Batman

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post

shut up, you fifa fan. you know nothing about football.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Rakitic wants Inter move?

Ivan Rakitic has reportedly asked to leave Barcelona, putting Inter on red alert this summer.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter have already approached Rakitic, who in turn wants out of Camp Nou, signalling ‘a clear message’ to the Nerazzurri.

The newspaper writes the issue of the midfielder’s future at Camp Nou has ‘exploded’ in recent hours, borne out of the Blaugrana’s deals for Frenkie de Jong and possibly Adrien Rabiot.

The Beneamata, for their part, already have a significant Croatian contingent that includes Marcelo Brozovic, Sime Vrsaljko and Ivan Perisic.

La Gazzetta adds the 30-year-old is ready to ‘start a new cycle’ with Inter and could cost €30m.

Rakitic joined Barca from Sevilla in the summer of 2014 and has gone on to win three Liga titles and a Champions League, while he helped Croatia reach the 2018 World Cup Final.

However the Milanese club would still be interested in Real Madrid’s Luka Modric, whose contract expires next year, leaving them with a decision to make.
    Source: https://www.football-italia.net/1343...nts-inter-move

I prefer a 31yo Rakitic instead of a 34yo Modric ...

18. Thanks (1): MusicalMafia

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    I hope PSG gets Rakitic and we get Draxler then

20. Thanks (1): Hasan

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

I prefer no more croatians.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Would be easier to convince rakitic than draxler. Besides we could use the experience/leadership in midfield.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Rakitic is different animal from Modric, Barcelona is what keeps him going. Remove him from Barca and he’s done.
    I would pass.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

25. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I agree. Somehow I think that he thrives when playing with talented players, like in Croatia he has Modric, Brozovic, Perisic and so on. At Barca he has all kind of talent. He's not the driving force.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Juventus, Inter eye Szoboszlai?

Juventus and Inter are both reportedly keeping tabs on Red Bull Salzburg youngster Dominik Szoboszlai.

The 18-year-old has impressed so far this season, scoring seven goals and providing five assists in just 14 appearances across all competitions, which includes a spell with Liefering in the second tier of Austrian football.

Having continued to develop and improve, both Juventus and Inter are said to be interested in the midfielder, according to Sportmediaset.

It's claimed that Salzburg will demand €10m for their promising youngster, while Bayern Munich and Arsenal are said to have sent scouts to watch the Hungarian starlet in action as competition seemingly builds for his signature.

>>> Not sure that we`re also after him, but we should definitely follow him after that leaked sketch of Fabio Paratici that was infamously left in the restaurant. On another note, Hungary did not produce a big talent for quite some time now, so he might be it - talent is not enough of course, so being schooled in the proper way from an early wage will pay off.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

28. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru

30. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Most of our midfielders are thirty (9g), above (Valero) or play like they over thirty (Mario, Vecino and Gagliaridini). If there is any club that should invest heavily in younger midfielders, it should be Inter because of the huge older player trash it has now. Look at Paqueta, Zaniolo, etc to appreciate what younger midfielders are capable of.

32. Thanks (1): MVD