Page 149 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3020

Thread: 2018/2019 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Reco1986 View Post
    Does anybody have 300mln laying around by any chance?
    Yeah, that would be me. I just have to remember where I stashed them. Let me check under the mattress and I'll get back to you.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

2. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Reco1986 View Post
    Does anybody have 300mln laying around by any chance?
    Zhang Jindong

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Zhang Jindong
    Could we even spend 300 million if Suning was willing? How much are we allowed to spend without getting into trouble?
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Partey agent just said that he is in contact with Inter for eventual transfer. his release clause is 50 mils.

I would love to see him here. One of the best DMs out there, a complete midfielder.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Brozović

Ireland

Exactly the type of player we need, especially in Europe.

7. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Party is always good combination with Radja, that could work.
    ... ďEvery time I see Walter Mazzarriís Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?Ē

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Partey agent just said that he is in contact with Inter for eventual transfer. his release clause is 50 mils.

I would love to see him here. One of the best DMs out there, a complete midfielder.
    No, he actually said he`s not in contact

Thomas Partey’s agent has suggested that the Atletico Madrid midfielder would join Inter, describing the Nerazzurri as ‘a top club’.

Thomas has been linked with a summer switch to Inter in recent months, while Atleti have been mentioned as a possible destination for Mauro Icardi...

“I can say that right now, I haven’t talked to anyone, even if Inter are a top club,” Daniel Jimenez told Passione Inter.

“There’s a €50m release clause in his contract, a figure that’s cheap for a player like Thomas.

“We’ll wait for the season to end and then we’ll see.”

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    The report I saw said he said that he is in contact

Well, still would love him here
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

11. Thanks (2): Rasha, thatdude

Fav. Player
    JZ,Adri,Chino

Iran

Big big YES to Partey. Brozo-Partey duo would be faptastic.

Fav. Player
    4, 10

Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Aliano View Post
    Big big YES to Partey. Brozo-Partey duo would be faptastic.
    ON the pitch, yes, whereas OFF the pitch, that is, on the dancefloor, I'd love to see Partey - Nainggolan. Huehuehuehue

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

I've been mentioning Partey on this forum a lot of times and his transfer would be terrific.

However, considering the exodus from Atletico, I can't see him leaving. His position in the team will automatically be better (if I remember correctly, the reason he wanted to leave was playing time) and Atletico are not going to sell a single player more this season simply because they would have to build from scratch...

Also the problem I see is the exchange with Icardi. Really wondering if after Griez they will decide to play with two classic strikers. Somehow I doubt it and shooting is pretty much all Morata and Icardi can do

15. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Hopefully the reports about Inter wanting to sell Vecino are true. Selling Vecino and bringing in Partey would be perfect.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

17. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Hopefully the reports about Inter wanting to sell Vecino are true. Selling Vecino and bringing in Partey would be perfect.
    Let's see if there are any reports of at least one club willing to buy him first.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

19. Thanks (3): ForzaNerazzurro, Il Drago, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Allegedly a done deal for that Agoume kid. Around 5m.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by surripere View Post
    Exactly the type of player we need, especially in Europe.
    Agent looking for a wage increase with Griezmann leaving. Rodri doing the same thing. I'm amazed at the loyalty Atleti players show the club / Simeone.
    Last edited by rfU; 18 May 19 at 22:15.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    Agent looking for a wage increase with Griezmann leaving. Rodri doing the same thing. I'm amazed at the loyalty Atleti players show the club / Simeone.
    There are too many reports about Rodri and it's been like this for a while, started months ago. Rodri really has a low clause for his talent and wages at Atletico are a sensitive topic so I'm not not surprised by any of this. Regarding Thomas, as I said, he genuinely had a reason to leave. Likely to improve now but really depends on how the transfer situation will develop. So if anything happens, it happens late in the window (doubt it but you never know....)

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    Could we even spend 300 million if Suning was willing? How much are we allowed to spend without getting into trouble?
    We can spend as much as we want, as long as we meet the FFP 3 year criteria (or take a penalty). Theoretically if we spend 300m this summer, we are roughly increasing our amortisation costs by at least 60m (maybe a bit more if we are increasing net salaries). So we need to make a "sales profit" of that amount to balance that, or find that kind of money in additional revenues elsewhere. So its not impossible, though quite unlikely seeing Suning's management track record.

However if we spend less than 150m this summer, IMO Suning have missed a trick.

24. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Agent of Parteeeeey:
    L'Inter, come l'Atletico, Ť una squadra top. Lui ha una clausola rescissoria di 50 milioni di euro e nel calcio tutto Ť possibile, basta guardare i casi di Godin e Griezmann"

Inter, like Atletico is a top team. Thomas has a clause of 50m euro and in football everything is possible, just look at Godin and Griezmann.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN AGENT!

26. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, thatdude

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Agent of Parteeeeey:
    L'Inter, come l'Atletico, Ť una squadra top. Lui ha una clausola rescissoria di 50 milioni di euro e nel calcio tutto Ť possibile, basta guardare i casi di Godin e Griezmann"

Inter, like Atletico is a top team. Thomas has a clause of 50m euro and in football everything is possible, just look at Godin and Griezmann.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN AGENT!
    50 mil doesn't sound bad. Let's do it.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

For 50 million, it would be a great deal imo. He's young, contributes in both defense and attack. He's a good passer and has a rocket of a shot. He would be the best midfielder in our team imo, ahead of Nainggolan/Brozovic.

30. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro