Page 113 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2630

Thread: 2018/2019 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I don’t know why we won’t try loan offer for Isco? He can help us and he’s not playing at all over there.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Real are not Unicef maybe
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    They’re is same situation with him like we’re with Gabigol, maybe even worse. He is in bad relationship with Solari, had some tweets lately that will probably send him into stands until end of the season so why not to try?

He can give us leap in quality like Rafinha did in last 6 months of last season. It’s not like we have a talented AMC to develop or something, according to photos our best AMC will finish in AA camp before April.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Premier League teams would give 80mil for Isco. No need to loan him.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    I don't think there are that many places for Isco to realistically go. PSG don't need him neither do Bayern. Most PL clubs either don't play with a player in his position or have a better player than him already. Juve were apparently in for him but i reckon we could get him. Real would probably look to get Icardi in the deal though which makes me hesitant
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Premier League teams would give 80mil for Isco. No need to loan him.
    I don’t think they want to sell before finding new coach for next season. They’re smart, not playing him rest of the season will decrease his value and here he will be irreplaceable.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    I don't think there are that many places for Isco to realistically go. PSG don't need him neither do Bayern. Most PL clubs either don't play with a player in his position or have a better player than him already. Juve were apparently in for him but i reckon we could get him. Real would probably look to get Icardi in the deal though which makes me hesitant
    I agree with your analysis (albeit I think PSG could use him as a false 9 if Cavani leaves, think it would actually be really good to utilize Mbappe and Neymar fully). However, it just feels like we are still to small of a club to get him. Lets face it, he is valued at 75M euro, as an important part of a team that won champions league three times in a row and he would move to a club that is stil a bit stressed about playing in CL? Its just not meant to be, but hell, I would like him in our jersey.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Barella talk been hold since Chelsea looking for cheaper solution in Paredes to fund new striker. Also Napoli in the corner with their 20m + Rog and Ounas. Then now all Nandez talk also been stopping since Cagliari not yet having that 18m to pay 70% of nandez.

Since all they need is 20m, Inter should put 20m + gagli and Dalbert offer for him. Or just simply goes after Nandez since I thought he will be fit more with what we need than Barella and coming with half the price.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    Barella talk been hold since Chelsea looking for cheaper solution in Paredes to fund new striker. Also Napoli in the corner with their 20m + Rog and Ounas. Then now all Nandez talk also been stopping since Cagliari not yet having that 18m to pay 70% of nandez.

Since all they need is 20m, Inter should put 20m + gagli and Dalbert offer for him. Or just simply goes after Nandez since I thought he will be fit more with what we need than Barella and coming with half the price.
    Cagliari has rejected two bids from Napoli for Barella. Chelsea didn't even bid. We're not getting him for 20m + garbage, they already rejected Napoli's better garbage. They will settle for a 40m bid imo. We can add a Pinamonti loan or transfer with a buy back, maybe add Radu there since we're getting him back and then maybe we can drop this to a 25m + players deal.

11. Thanks (1): brakbrak

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Yeah I mean 20m + whatever player we dont need since they need atleast 20m for invest into his replacement. That would be perfect idea if we can drop player like Pina, Colidio, Merola or Radu but put buyback on them and do Nainggolan type of deal.

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF

14. Thanks (2): RobertMugabe, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Chelsea fans after googling about Barella a minute ago lol

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter interested in Empoli's Traorè: the situation

Inter are following Empoli's Traorè with attention and the interest is becoming more concrete and a possible meeting with player's agents in the coming days. The Empoli midfielder has 16 appearances in his first season as a starter in Serie A and this has attracted in interest from many clubs with Inter leading the pack. The Nerazzurri have also made contact for Gabriel Brazão, the goalkeeper from Cruzeiro. It is a possible move that could be made in conjunction with Chievo.
    https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/inte...-the-situation

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Didn't he already agree to move to Napoli for 10M?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

19. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Didn't he already agree to move to Napoli for 10M?
    I think this answers your question.

Empoli: Inter want Traore, Bennacer...
    By Football Italia staff

Empoli’s President has revealed Inter ‘recently asked us’ about Hamed Traore but warned Roma that Ismael Bennacer will stay in January.

Traore and Bennacer have enjoyed breakthrough campaigns in Empoli’s midfield this season, and Fabrizio Corsi was quizzed on the pair’s future.

“There are three teams who have asked us about Traore recently,” he told Radio Radio.

“One are Inter, although Napoli and Roma haven’t contacted us. Another team are French, a club who play regularly in the Champions League.”

21. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Only observing means nothing. Depends on costs but won't hurt if we book 2-3 players like Traore for 5-7 mln. At least one should make a breakthrough.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    So according to the tabloids, Inter are willing to fuck up the defense (selling Skriniar and getting a cheap old cunt) and the attack (selling Icardi) just to fix the midfield.

Some things that'll never fucken change.
    Yeah,belief in tabloids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    We can thank Mancini for missing on Allan. Ausilio rated him highly and he had even even approached Udinese to sign him but, after failing to get Toure, Mancini had threaatened to resign if we didn't get him Kondogbia. Therefore, we decided to switch targets and sign Kondogbia while Napoli signed Allan. We know who made the right choice.
    Dont worry,we would ruin Allan just like we ruined Kondogbia.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Telegraph's Matt Law (reliable for Chelsea), Chelsea have deals in place for Barella and Paredes but have not yet decided whether or not to sign either of them. Meanwhile, according to La Nuova Sardegna (Sardinia local paper) Cagliari rejected a 30m + Eder offer from Inter for Barella. Inter will try to make another attempt for Barella in the following days.

25. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    40 + Gags(12) and Eder(3) looks better.
    It's like 55 in total.

27. Thanks (2): eduzee, K.I.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    I would never bid anything close to even 40M for Barella.

We simply cannot (and shouldn't) try to compete with top spending clubs on a player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

29. Thanks (2): Pajo, _OC_