Page 111 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113114121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 3020

Thread: 2018/2019 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    Who in the world would reject a Kroos + Modric offer for Icardi?
    I would as well as the other guys above. So, unless he wants to leave then it would be plain stupid to sell him or trade him for ANY player, and that includes Messi as well. I mean, Icardi is our captain and was here through thick and thin, has always shown true dedication, loyalty, passion, and also delivering in the pitch. Back in the day it was JZ, now its Icardi. Those two share the same loyalty and passion for the club.

Not sure about the rest but these who bleed black and blue would never put Icardi out of Inter's radar.

2. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Me and I hope Inter.

4. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Everyone who doesn't have a loose screw in the head.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Okay, who do we buy to replace Icardi?

Piątek? Belotti? Freaking Zapata?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I love Modrić, but he is in sharp decline. Our midfield needs a younger presence. Also i like Kroos, but after we snatched Sneijder for cheap and won CL, Real have been acting like dicks to us. I don't want to deal with them unless they are prepared to buy some of our undesirables first
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    You all know that one is a class class German midfielder who any team in the world would love to have and the other is currently amongst the top 3 players in the world. Both have won 4/5 last CL's. Their arrivals would open a gate to attracting more class players.
    Spoiler: text 

10. Thanks (3): 100%, ElDuccio, PHM1605

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

You all know that one is a class class German midfielder who any team in the world would love to have and the other is currently amongst the top 3 players in the world. Both have won 4/5 last CL's. Their arrivals would open a gate to attracting more class players.
    Still no. Even if I need to believe this bullshit rumour.

Vietnam

It will never happens though. For a club like Real if they want Icardi they’d rather paid the 110m release clause (or even wait for the next release clause). It’s way easier/cheaper than replacing both Kroos and Modric.

And don't forget how much Real usually ask for their player. Substitutions like Morata/Kovacic have price tag of 65m each. Whoever wants to touch Kroos will have to convince them with more than Icardi clause. Bar Bayern maybe.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Best news ever would be Icardi signing a 10 year contract for 3 million a year and skriniar signing a 15 year contract for the same.
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Italy

Well, either they sell modric or come June 2020 they lose him without earning anything and they will still have to replace him. So it might make sense from their point of view, probably more than it would for us.

I'm not sure modric is still a player worth the overall cost (even if it's just his wages)
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I'd accept Modric in the summer only with the Figo recipe. Cheap transfer deal (5m) and non-astronomical salary (5m again) for a 2+1 deal.

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    This year he has been terrible, he is starting for Madrid only because of the name, same with Marcelo. I don't want Inter to become a retirment house. To sub Valero if he comes for free, sure, but to be the star with high wage hell no

18. Thanks (1): 100%

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Lolooooo the Ballon D'Or winner subbing in for Valero. That some next level trolling.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I still think Modric could have a Pirlo like ending to his career (well not his MLS stint) It's a high possibility that he's just burnt out from last season. Lots of minutes with Real Madrid winning another CL and then leading Croatia all the way to the Finals. That's an exhausting schedule for any footballer, much less one in their 30s.

That being said, the time to get him was in the summer. Now it's time to focus on other players. Barella in particular.

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    In fact i used to like Modric very much 2014-2017, but in the world cup 2018 started his decline, for me he was not the best player from Croatia. Same with Champions League with Madrid, probably his best was 2016 being a top2 or top3 Madrid player along with CR/Marcelo.

Fav. Player
    Polikaku

Europe

Barella aint within our reach just yet, so we have to be patient or settle for less like Paredes or riprende Benassi.
    #donatesuning

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Baggio

Canada

I wouldn't do a Kroos + Modric for Icardi deal at all.
    I wouldn't do Kroos + € for Icardi.
    I would tell Wanda, here is the deal: 6years, €7.5m, no release clause, bonus of €1.5m scoring 25+ goals for 6 years (he has to net that amount every year to get the bonus).
    Real want Mauro. Bidding starts @ €150m, you want to throw Kroos in, fine. It's now a €175m evaluation. If Kroos = €60m, you owe €115m. Don't like. Go find someone else.

Kroos is 29, turning 30. Icardi is 25. Replacing what Icardi means to Inter > getting Kroos. There are younger midfielders that are/will be better than Kroos. Without Modric, Kroos is nothing.
    Get Barella. He should be the #1 priority. Then get a LB/RB. Then replace Perisic, and a cheap CAM (someone that's 19-22 years old, Havertz for example).

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

if it's not a player from the Balkans or a player from second leagues, I doubt we can get a young, talented, possibly first team AM for 'cheap'

no chance Havertz is going to be cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Macedonia

Everyone who has watched Kroos in 2018. Kroos is lowkey ÷zil Attitude wise and he won too much. He still has a fabulous technique, but doesnt track back, and cannot act as a Leader.
    As for modric: dude is too old now, just let it be. Not everyone is pirlo.

26. Thanks (1): 100%