Page 123 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124125126133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 3020

Thread: 2018/2019 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

I hope in the coming summer I will not hear any articles or rumours about likes of Dembele, Nainggolan, Vidal, Rakitic or Modric. It would be better if we won't be link with any players from big clubs (Real, Baca, United and so on), unless they are under 25y old
    I want Barella and Chiesa, as highest priorities. Lo Celso also, but I don't know what his contract situation is.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Most of our midfielders are thirty (9g), above (Valero) or play like they over thirty (Mario, Vecino and Gagliaridini). If there is any club that should invest heavily in younger midfielders, it should be Inter because of the huge older player trash it has now. Look at Paqueta, Zaniolo, etc to appreciate what younger midfielders are capable of.
    I have been as big a fan of Zaniolo as any, and as against selling him as anyone here. That said, Zaniolo would have struggled to get a start at Inter, ideally we should have loaned him out or at least get a buy back option on him. With all of Zaniolo's form and potential, Roma are behind us at 6th spot. What EDF is doing at Roma is a sackable offence at Inter. A coach would have been lynched at FIF if he tried that at Inter.

I have nothing against Inter buying young, but until we have at least 13-14 quality players in our squad, we need to buy players who immediately improve our starting XI. Barella is young, as is Chiesa. If I was Moratta, they would be my first 2 buys in the summer. Coz they are ready to start for Inter as they are a big improvement on Vecino & Politano respectively, as well as have huge potential for improvement. I rather Inter drop 100m on Barella+Chiesa, than buy a dozen 18 yr old Szoboszlais. Quality over quantity for now, please.

Once we have a quality core group of starters and rotation players, then we can start throwing some of our money at 18 yr old potentials to develop them.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

That would be the ideal scenario and hopefully Marotta will follow.

If we could pick an example. Napoli did this. If you look at their transfers, nearly all of them were young players (not 18y but 21-239 with huge potential to improving. Napoli became in the last few years the second best team in Italy and a respectable team in Europe.
    And without big money. They have Kappa who give them 8m per year. Fucking ridiculous! Their total salaries were way less than ours and Milan and still they had the better team.
    We should follow their example for a few years and than make the next step.

4. Thanks (1): Palacio

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I have been as big a fan of Zaniolo as any, and as against selling him as anyone here. That said, Zaniolo would have struggled to get a start at Inter, ideally we should have loaned him out or at least get a buy back option on him. .
    That is all true but Spalletti at least could have given him a game or two instead of playing Valero as AM. Today is the same. Vecino and Gagliardini are utter crap. Why he doesn't try to start someone of the Primavera? Let's say Emmers. It wouldn't hurt.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    That is all true but Spalletti at least could have given him a game or two instead of playing Valero as AM. Today is the same. Vecino and Gagliardini are utter crap. Why he doesn't try to start someone of the Primavera? Let's say Emmers. It wouldn't hurt.
    Emmers is loaned out, but I agree with what you're saying. There are other potentially good midfielders in Primavera.

7. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Palacio

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    Emmers is loaned out, but I agree with what you're saying. There are other potentially good midfielders in Primavera.
    or at least potentially better than some we have in the first team.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    Why did we loan him in the first place? And why didn't we end the loan in January considering we have three midfielders in the first team who are useless.?

Vietnam

From Repubblica: Marotta books Stefano Sensi for summer.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/copertina/...to-da-marotta/

This guy is on fire. Dunno about the deal but Marotta awareness that we lack a deep midfielder alone is impressive

11. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, RobertMugabe

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Sensi would be Brozos bench option, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

13. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Sensi is not a well known player but I like what I have seen. It makes sense to bring him here if he is cheap. This type of transfer is exactlybwhat Marotta usually did great in Juve.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Sensi is very good. If he's gonna translate it's another story. But if we're outpriced from a Tonali transfer, it's a good alternative.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

If we get Sensi then no Barella?

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Sensi fa Senso? Sensi makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    If we get Sensi then no Barella?
    Barella is already booked. Sensi is a regista, different dish.

I would be happy to have a player like Sensi in our team. Let`s add some depth, he fits the profile: young talented italian, always knows what to do with the ball. Should be cheaper than Benassi and I think we should bring him in. Who knows, might turn out to be a real gem, has all the future ahead of him and he is suited for possession-based play.

So let`s see how many of Barella / Tonali / Sensi / Pellegrini we can get.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

19. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, J.., MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Barella is not booked.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

21. Thanks (1): thatdude

India

He's booked.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Barella is not booked.
    He's booked in the same way Lavezzi was booked
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

24. Thanks (5): ADRossi, MVD, n4l, thatdude, wera

India

He isn't booked. Just checked.

26. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

He's on preorder.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

28. Thanks (5): Dylan, GenDire, MVD, varmin, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    He's on preorder.
    Amazon slower than the Inter fax.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

i hope we can sign both Barella and Kovacic. they will be good company for Brozovic in midfield.
    shape of inter to come