Page 2 of 124 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018/2019 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    LOL
    Dembele is really looking for money then. How motivated this guy is if he's waiting for China? Money is important for everyone but we shouldn't concentrate on players who are considering China as a real option.
    Most players look for money. What do you think Icardi is doing with his threats every summer? Even if they don't care much about the money, their agents advice them how to game it. This could very well be a tactic by the agent to get Inter to increase their wage offer or overall offer. I mean, its not like Spurs have accepted our offer and we are just waiting for the player to make the decision.

I suspect Dembele move pick up pace only after Belgium's world cup is over. Till then, the agent will play hardball.

2. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah but Icardi's alternative isn't China.

The point being made here is Dembele's questionable motivation in achieving anything at all. Icardi's motivation in winning is not up for question when his other possibilities are the likes of Chelsea or Madrid, meaning that the probability of winning something actually increases if he chooses any of them over us.

Huge difference there.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Exactly. Though like I mentioned that might be just Di Marzio talking shit or the agent talking shit to Di Marzio like Bluenine suspects.

Fav. Player
    R9

Trinidad & Tobago

Screenshot_20180630-080823.jpg
    I guess he's not wearing 22 or 7!!!

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

Exactly. Though like I mentioned that might be just Di Marzio talking shit or the agent talking shit to Di Marzio like Bluenine suspects.
    Yeah though assuming everyone talks shit at all times renders all discussion during transfer windows pointless.

The gossips make up half the fun.
    Wallace

7. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    who the fuck is trezegeut

9. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

LOL
    Dembele is really looking for money then. How motivated this guy is if he's waiting for China? Money is important for everyone but we shouldn't concentrate on players who are considering China as a real option.
    Actually smn on Sky said that Dembele isn't in fact looking for money but looking for a new life experience. He has apparently said in an interview that he would even consider moving in Bangladesh if there was an offer from there just to experience smth new.

And what inter was proposing to him was to postpone this desire for 1-2 years and then thx to sunning move to china.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    who the fuck is trezegeut
    It's a nickname for some Egyptian player. Winger or second striker.

Did we receive any offers for Joao Mario? It would be awkward if he stayed after his comments about Inter and Serie A

13. Thanks (2): JJM, MVD

Fav. Player
    LM10 & MI9
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Joao Mario deserves Inter b reserves for a season tbh. I would like to see us get Talisca or Quintero. Ofc I wont complain if we get Rafinha. We still need some extra creativity for in the final third

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

im holding out endava, because i think pwc will offer me more money, what a greedy cunt I am
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Yeah but Icardi's alternative isn't China.

The point being made here is Dembele's questionable motivation in achieving anything at all. Icardi's motivation in winning is not up for question when his other possibilities are the likes of Chelsea or Madrid, meaning that the probability of winning something actually increases if he chooses any of them over us.

Huge difference there.
    If it is a bluff for more money by the agent as I suggested, does it really matter whether he is using China as the bluff or Juventus/Real Madrid?

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

Well if your bluff is Dembele going to Madrid for 25mil, then it isn't going to be believable, is it? No one is throwing around such price tag on a 30+ physical midfielder.

Like wise, no one can plausibly believe Icardi is seriously considering a move to China. And if that is indeed the case, then he has questionable motivation. Just as CafeCordoba insinuated in the case of Dembele.

It is simply a factor one has to consider.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    Joao Mario deserves Inter b reserves for a season tbh. I would like to see us get Talisca or Quintero. Ofc I wont complain if we get Rafinha. We still need some extra creativity for in the final third
    Quintero has done literally nothing in his career.... and he is 25..... He had a lucky free kick goal against Japan...... and was decent against Poland..... don't get why everyone is on his dick now.

low work rate, no stamina, and a sub at River. Only starting because our coach has a hard on for Riquelme type players and the better player Cardona was banned for doing the asian eye gesture
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Quintero has done literally nothing in his career.... and he is 25..... He had a lucky free kick goal against Japan...... and was decent against Poland..... don't get why everyone is on his dick now.

low work rate, no stamina, and a sub at River. Only starting because our coach has a hard on for Riquelme type players and the better player Cardona was banned for doing the asian eye gesture
    If its 5 years ago I will believe crzd been hacked
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Italy

Whether he's bluffing or not about moving to the Chinese Super League (transfer window ends in mid July, I think), as I said we should be concerned about Dembélé's physical conditions.

They can call him "a freak of nature and physically a monster" (with ballerina feet), but the list of small injuries he had throughout his Premier League career - mostly ankle injuries - is worrying.

We wouldn't want him to change his dancing shoes with more comfortable flip-flops (or slippers for winter).
    Other than that, ollalà ollelè - Moussa Dembélé - Moussa Dembélé.

21. Thanks (3): Bluenine, Il Drago, Universe

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    If its 5 years ago I will believe crzd been hacked
    He is also super short at 5’6

Honestly I worry about him starting without James as Quintero is a Pecho frio(shit pants when needed)

5 years ago he was 19 or 20 and had a awesome free kick. All his other issues other then height could have been fixed. 5 years later they haven’t. He was only good for River Plate for maybe 2 months. He wasn’t even a clear starter for them. So all this talk about him is insane
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Barcelona's Paulinho reveals how close he was to joining Inter while at Corinthians

Barcelona and Brazil midfielder Paulinho spoke to the Player's Tribune and revealed how close he was to joining Inter when he was at Brazilian side Corinthians:

"There was a crazy situation: my agent called me telling me that the Nerazzurri wanted an answer within 15 minutes. All this happened before the start of training, I went to the technician and told him what was happening, and then I said to him: I do not know what to do ... We’re talking about Inter, one of the best clubs in the world”

Tite told me: 'The decision is yours. I would like you to stay, but life is yours. Return to the locker room and reflect. And when you've decided, come back to the field. If you decide to stay, make the gesture of the thumb up; if you want to go away, do the opposite. At that point I will understand. "After calling my agent, I went in. I waited two seconds to create suspense, then raised my thumb. Tite sighed and said, “My God, I thought you'd be gone”.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I always liked him even when he flopped at Spurs I wanted us to try and get him on the cheap.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

So turn our Branca wasnt lie and he didnt spent our mercato budget on brazillian trainees only this cunt is really rejecting us.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist