Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 246471727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1633

Thread: 2018/2019 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

LOL
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Italy

he is clearly overweight there. no big bones, to say it in cartman's words, nor big muscles. or maybe he has big muscles, but there's definitely also some fat.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    What a bigot you are, not wanting fatties at the club.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    What a bigot you are, not wanting fatties at the club.
    I can't believe you actually thought this one-liner was clever and/or funny.

I don't view Lukaku as some monumental downgrade over Icardi, but selling Icardi for 80 million and spending 70 million of it on Lukaku would be an infuriatingly poor piece of business.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Reco1986 View Post
    Sorry, had to laugh with you calling Lukaku fat. You can say a lot about him, you could even say he is overweight, but that's not because of his fat-percentage, it's purely muscles.
    Physically he's an absolute beast, technically.. well. I always thought he's the perfect player for a counter attacking team.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Legit won't watch 1 minute of the season and any following infected seasons if fucking Lukaku comes even for free. We could sign Musa Barrow for relative peanuts if we want a relatively crap striker.
    david mcgoldrick

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Legit won't watch 1 minute of the season and any following infected seasons if fucking Lukaku comes even for free. We could sign Musa Barrow for relative peanuts if we want a relatively crap striker.
    inb4 Lukaku is capocannoniere with 30 goals and wins us the Scudetto.
    Last edited by ADRossi; 17 May 19 at 01:34.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

Netherlands

I can't decide which of those events is more unlikely.

Belgium

Losing Icardi and replacing him with Lukaku won't work, they are 2 very different kind of strikers. That said, I don't get the Lukaku hate and I never got it. For the NT, he got constantly hated too, but he's been terrific. If used properly (like Martinez is doing) he's a killer. Lukaku playing on the wing against Brazil has been what got Belgium through, drawing defenders away from the middle, holding the ball and creating space for the other attackers. But things like that just won't work at Inter.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Losing Icardi and replacing him with Lukaku won't work, they are 2 very different kind of strikers. That said, I don't get the Lukaku hate and I never got it. For the NT, he got constantly hated too, but he's been terrific. If used properly (like Martinez is doing) he's a killer. Lukaku playing on the wing against Brazil has been what got Belgium through, drawing defenders away from the middle, holding the ball and creating space for the other attackers. But things like that just won't work at Inter.
    Lol, he's scoring cause he's got Hazard, De Bruyne and Mertens around him and because Belgium plays the ultra attacking football, especially against small teams when we win 6/7-0 every game. Even a 50year old Luis Oliveira would score goals for fun with this kind of service.

Italy

luŪs airton "lulý" oliveira! it's nice that someone still reminds about him.

13. Thanks (2): DM_, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

While we are at it, how much would Mertens cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Lol, he's scoring cause he's got Hazard, De Bruyne and Mertens around him and because Belgium plays the ultra attacking football, especially against small teams when we win 6/7-0 every game. Even a 50year old Luis Oliveira would score goals for fun with this kind of service.
    Well, why don't we play Benteke then in Lukaku's position? Let's see how that will turn out..

I wasn't talking about scoring a lot, who cares about scoring if you're playing San Marino and Cyprus kind of teams. I'm talking about his role in the team.
    Like I mentioned earlier, ultra attacking football is not the thing Lukaku excels at. Lukaku is made for counter attacking football. Anybody wondering why he scored for fun at Everton, yet fails to make a big impact on a team like Man Utd?

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    GdS: Compared to Icardi’s value, that of Lukaku is lower: for a figure between €50M and €60M, the Belgian could leave the Premier League. Inter have started to work on this operation through agent Pastorello, knowing that Lukaku is fully available to try a new experience in the Italian league.

GdS: There is also the name of Timo Werner from Leipzig on the wish list of Inter but the Nerazzurri will have to deal with Bayern Munich. It will be hard for the Nerazzurri to compete for Werner because they would like to spend part of the budget on another type of player such as a winger (Chiesa).
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Belgium

I would love to see us linked with Julian Brandt. Awesome talent who I would choose above Chiesa without any hesitation.

18. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

From what I remember from Belgium's world cup games, I remember being angry with Lukaku quite a few times for wasting an attack with an unnecessarily heavy touch.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Lukaku is very overrated in my opinion. How it is possible for a professional footballer to have such sloppy ball control is beyond me. He also has a massive ego, not as much as Icardi tho, but regardless, he's very reliant on support, which we do not provide.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    I always wonder why Martinez doesn't put Mertens as striker instead of Lukaku.

Well, why don't we play Benteke then in Lukaku's position? Let's see how that will turn out..

I wasn't talking about scoring a lot, who cares about scoring if you're playing San Marino and Cyprus kind of teams. I'm talking about his role in the team.
    Like I mentioned earlier, ultra attacking football is not the thing Lukaku excels at. Lukaku is made for counter attacking football. Anybody wondering why he scored for fun at Everton, yet fails to make a big impact on a team like Man Utd?
    Actually when Benteke used to play, the entire team played a bit better. Since he's more holding than Lukaku, but nonetheless, Benteke is crap. Lukaku isn't complete crap but he needs to work on his issues and after 2 seasons with Man Utd, he still hasn't worked on them. Could also be that Lukaku isn't meant for a 'big' club. Not the first player to fail on a bigger stage.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

21. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, DM_, Dylan, MVD

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Lukaku is very overrated in my opinion. How it is possible for a professional footballer to have such sloppy ball control is beyond me. He also has a massive ego, not as much as Icardi tho, but regardless, he's very reliant on support, which we do not provide.

I always wonder why Martinez doesn't put Mertens as striker instead of Lukaku.

Actually when Benteke used to play, the entire team played a bit better. Since he's more holding than Lukaku, but nonetheless, Benteke is crap. Lukaku isn't complete crap but he needs to work on his issues and after 2 seasons with Man Utd, he still hasn't worked on them. Could also be that Lukaku isn't meant for a 'big' club. Not the first player to fail on a bigger stage.
    Agree on most of your points about Lukaku, except him being overrated. He's just not made for playing in a team which has to be dominant in play. Let him play in a counter attacking team and he'll do miracles. That's why you also note he's maybe not made to play for a 'big' club, because they have to impose their play and there is less room for Lukaku. That said, I repeat that I don't expect him to shine at Inter either if he would come.

23. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Linked to Timo Werner by GdS
    Uff, exciting player
    That means he is gonna go somewhere else...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

25. Thanks (3): ForzaNerazzurro, Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    TUTTOSPORT Svolta Inter: OK dalla UEFA, mercato top! Stop alle limitazioni: Richarlison (22 anni, Everton), regalo per Conte.

27. Thanks (1): MVD