Page 37 of 63 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018/2019 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

he's no winger though. he just wouldn't work well in this system (in fact, he isn't doing wonders in rubentus' 4.2.3.1/4.3.3 either).

that is, even putting aside my personal concerns about his constant tantrums.

but i see you guys are already on board with fantasizing about him.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Dybala is a beast. Having him and Icardi will hide many of our weaknesses in midfield. I just hope Milan or Napoli wonít show their interest in acquiring him.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    he's no winger though. he just wouldn't work well in this system (in fact, he isn't doing wonders in rubentus' 4.2.3.1/4.3.3 either).

that is, even putting aside my personal concerns about his constant tantrums.

but i see you guys are already on board with fantasizing about him.
    I wasn't aware Juve play 4-2-3-1, does Pjanic play in the CAM role? Because that's where Dybala should play surely.

To be fair, I think the 4-3-3 is a large reason as to why he would want to leave if there's any truth to the rumours, there just isn't a spot for him in that formation. Shoving him out on the RW is a waste of both his talents and is wasting Bernardeschi/Douglas Costa/Cuadrado (Ouch, that depth).

As for the tantrums, between Icardi and the contract and the whining every time he doesn't get the ball, Perisic and the transfer request, Nainggolan and the drinking/video/etc., Brozovic and the occasional petulance, Lautaro with the diving, Candreva and the Roric incedent etc., it's not like we have the most peaceful environment anyway. You'd hope whatever Dybala would bring to the pitch would be enough to offset any behavioural issues.

Anyway, I think there is 0% chance of this happening. Juve wouldn't want to reinforce us and we wouldn't want to give Juve 80 odd million.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

It's not like I follow rubentus closely to be honest, but the point is: dybala can't play wide. So where would you put him in spalletti's system? Maybe right behind Icardi?

I guess it could work there for him but then we would be forced to play with just two midfielders
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

6. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

It's not like I follow rubentus closely to be honest, but the point is: dybala can't play wide. So where would you put him in spalletti's system? Maybe right behind Icardi?

I guess it could work there but then we would be forced to play with just two actual midfielders
    Spalletti won't be here. Don't worry! Unfortunately neither Dybala!
    And all of this 4.3.3/ 4.3.2.1/4.2.3.1/4.4.2 are a fucking method to complicate the things. There is not a big fucking difference, if the coach is not an idiot.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I guess it could work there for him but then we would be forced to play with just two midfielders
    The weird thing about Spalletti's 4-2-3-1 is that the CAM's role changes depending on who's playing on it. When he was still desperately forcing Ninja there (unlike yesterday where we played what looked like a 4-3-3), we pretty much were playing with just 2 midfielders anyway because he was so high up the pitch. With Valero things looked more fluid because he was played further back.

In this Dybala at Inter scenario, I actually think a triangle of Ninja-Brozovic with Dybala playing higher and right behind Icardi would work. The two mids have enough running and quality to make up for Dybala's less than stellar defensive contributions, while he can still drop back occasionally to link up the play. This would be suicide with Gagliardini or Vecino instead of either of the CMs though.

Alternatively, in a world where we either don't have Spalletti or he ditches the 4-2-3-1, a 4-1-2-3 with Brozovic in the Pirlo role and Nainggolan and Dybala as the 2 could work against teams parking the bus. In this instance one of the wingers would have to be a Joao Mario type though to balance the midfield.

Again, fun to speculate about but never happening.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Sell Icardi, buy Dybala and Zapata. Lauataro/Zapata + Dybala up front. Of course those transactions lead to net negative money-wise but at least but then we wouldn't have a CF who must play all the time (given the status and salary). Then Dybala would be that player.

Just tossing some crazy ideas for fun.

Vietnam

Can anyone please update me on what happened to Dybala after the last game? Im out of the loop.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by qb4ever_2k View Post
    Can anyone please update me on what happened to Dybala after the last game? Im out of the loop.
    dybala was asked to do the warm-up exercises during the match, so he expected to be subbed in. after a few minutes, when allegri chose emre instead for the third substitution, dybala didn't return to the bench and went straight to the dressing room instead. allegri claims that he apologized for this afterwards.

i mean, nothing overly dramatic, but it's not the first time he throws a tantrum.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Transfer web has us linked to Dybala. I canít see Juve selling him to us without us giving them Icardi. Tho would be cool if they took Ninja and Persic for Dybala

Dybala- Icardi attack make it happen !

If not I want Lozano from Psv/Mexico.
    Lozano doesnt impress me at all, avoid please. Id take dybala though but will never happen.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Not in starting 11 against Sassuolo again btw...

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Last edited by Palacio; 10 Feb 19 at 17:37.

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

develop lautaro and gabigol... make lautaro an undisputed starter. get a proven striker, dybala would be amazing. id swap icardi for him no questions asked. hell, id swap him even for aguero tbh.

yea, dybala or aguero as icardi replacement would be ideal in my book.

with dybala we will be set for years to come. with aguero we have one of the best possible players for our younger strikers to learn from

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    develop lautaro and gabigol... make lautaro an undisputed starter
    How many mushrooms do we need to eat to level up these players?

18. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    develop lautaro and gabigol... make lautaro an undisputed starter. get a proven striker, dybala would be amazing. id swap icardi for him no questions asked. hell, id swap him even for aguero tbh.

yea, dybala or aguero as icardi replacement would be ideal in my book.

with dybala we will be set for years to come. with aguero we have one of the best possible players for our younger strikers to learn from
    Get off the FIFA bro.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

20. Thanks (4): DARi0, MVD, n4l, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Milito

Romania

The META told him aguero will fit in here.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Fuck Sissoko, if Spurs want Perisic they need to pay 40m or they can just fuck off.

Tottenham interested in Ivan Perisic, Inter want either Moussa Sissoko or Serge Aurier in exchange

There is Tottenham in the future of Ivan Perisic. According to Tuttosport, the Croatian has already planned his exit from Inter but he is not coming to Arsenal, but to Spurs of Mauricio Pochettino. They already had the yes from the player in January but then nothing was done.

“Inter, in addition to make capital gains, could also take advantage of this situation to involve at least one Tottenham player in the deal. The first on the list is Moussa Sissoko who has been on and off Piero Ausilio’s radar: the player’s arrival is approved by both Spalletti (if he remains) and Antonio Conte. This is because Inter must acquire two top class midfielders who, in addition to being in the prime of their career, are rich in international experience (it is no coincidence that Marotta has already laid the foundation to take advantage of a possible Barcelona-Rakitic divorce). Another player that attracts Inter interest is Serge Aurier but only in case of Conte’s appointment. The Italian coach wants someone that can play in a 3-5-2.”

23. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Universe

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Top class midfielder and Sissoko in the same article

25. Thanks (1): Linege

North Korea

Sell Icardi. Buy Morata.

United States

Sissoko has actually been pretty good this year for Tottenham. However there is no way we should or would trade him for Perisic imo.