Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1633

Thread: 2018/2019 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

lol good one
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Look at all the Experts who saw him play 100x times I'm sure

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Whereas you surely have seen him a hundred times and he's obviously the next messi
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

3. Thanks (3): MVD, Wings, _OC_

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Bergwijn or Lozano are not too bad but looking at (ex)PSV material I'd much rather go for Memphis Depay. He could be a solid replacement for Icardi and what might be a good thing for us is the fact that Lyon utilizes him poorly this season by A) playing him in the wrong position or B) benching him altogether. This has made him desperate to leave that club and has deflated the price. 'Pool are possibly after him as well though.

Despite not playing on a regular basis he continues to wreak havoc in NT games against the biggest opponents. This is possible because there he is used in his comfortable position - the same as Icardi's. I'm convinced that this guy is a hidden gem and that he will shine when used correctly and has match rhythm. Now he could still be a steal - if he goes to Pool and turns into a beast this chance is gone forever.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

5. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, GenDire, KevinB, MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Bergwijn's alleged clause was in every media outlet when he was first rumoured to be a target of big clubs. I've seen it being refuted so I'll trust you there.

As for why Pereiro. Yes, he's not lighting the world, he's not very consistent and all that. But does he have quality? Yes. Is he going to cost us a fortune? No. Is the pace in Italy the same as Holland? No. Does Italy suit him more? Fair to say yes. Would he be an asset for our roster? Probably yes. Will he merit a starting position? Not really.

We need to add depth and that's the kind of players we need. The kind that can make things happen out of nothing. No more "athletes" that cannot change the course of the game or "utility" players that don't fix anything.

Ziyech would cost more and would want a higher salary and a bigger role and hope for more. Pereiro would just be happy to be at Inter, thinking it's his ceiling and he's reached it. And while Ziyech is overall better, he's a player we'd have to upgrade the next season if we want to keep on growing as he won't settle for a backup spot.
    This is the first time I've heard it, if he would have a clausule the Dutch media would have report it, or maybe Inter is the only one knowing about it. Most media said that PSV wants 30/40m for Bergwijn but they also reported that Inter already had made an offer of 30m end of January but I don't know if that is true maybe only if Perisic was sold?

Pereiro does have quality but not the mentality and the willingness to really be a good player. The only reasons Pereiro got subbed or left out of the team is because he doesn't defend or work hard and in some games he even got subbed during half-time. Now I know that dont has to say anything but it shows that he is the first who will leave his teammates in the dark. Pereiro just doesn't have the quality to be good for Inter a couple of games because we can all see his talent but that isn't enough and Pereiro is the perfect example. Allthough i agree with you that we need this type of players who can do something special.

I can agree with your part of Ziyech but we need to sign quality over quantity so I would rather sign Ziyech who propably would cost only 10/15m more than Pereiro, knowing that Ziyech is a player who can really make a difference overall not only a few games. But it all depends on how much we can really spend this summer and if top players are willing to come to Inter if we keep performing the way we do. If we can spend alot and world class players are willing to play for Inter then we should get someone better then Ziyech, but if we have a smaller budget I would always choose Ziyech.

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    Bergwijn or Lozano are not too bad but looking at (ex)PSV material I'd much rather go for Memphis Depay. He could be a solid replacement for Icardi and what might be a good thing for us is the fact that Lyon utilizes him poorly this season by A) playing him in the wrong position or B) benching him altogether. This has made him desperate to leave that club and has deflated the price. 'Pool are possibly after him as well though.

Despite not playing on a regular basis he continues to wreak havoc in NT games against the biggest opponents. This is possible because there he is used in his comfortable position - the same as Icardi's. I'm convinced that this guy is a hidden gem and that he will shine when used correctly and has match rhythm. Now he could still be a steal - if he goes to Pool and turns into a beast this chance is gone forever.
    Only if he really changes his mentality. At Man Utd and Lyon there was always something outside football what brought him in the news and not so much his football skills. Only last season was he really consistent and the strange thing is in the National team he act always ''normal'' and most important thing he plays like a world class player. If we could get Depay and Mourinho I really think Mourinho could work with this guy and Depay would be a perfect steal.

Italy

According to gazzetta.it, West ham, arsenal and Tottenham are considering making a move for perisic. Which is an extremely good thing (if true), as a bidding war is the only way to raise the price at least close to what we would like to. 40 would be a success I guess, not too far from there still a good sale.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

8. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    According to gazzetta.it, West ham, arsenal and Tottenham are considering making a move for perisic. Which is an extremely good thing (if true), as a bidding war is the only way to raise the price at least close to what we would like to. 40 would be a success I guess, not too far from there still a good sale.
    I heard we are asking 20 for him now

Falcao law or not I want Falcao . 33 linked to Milan, Sevilla and Valencia. He is 33 and wants to retire at River. If we can get him for 1 season and take some burden off Lautaro(Falcaos his fav player) and Piamonti. While bringing up Salcedo and Colito. This is only if we sell Icardi and we truly believe in Lautaro.

If he is willing to go to Valencia or Sevilla his wages would have to come down considerably. He is a super short term fix while giving two promising guys a shot.

We really don’t have many striker prospects if we aren’t willing to pay their wages or their transfer fee.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    France Football - L Inter ha fatto una prima offerta per Nicolas Pépé di 60 mln di euro

Frenchies say we offered 60mil for Pepe to Lille
    Yeah sure we did...

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ur mum

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad View Post
    Ricky Alvarez 2.0
    Wasn't Lautaro the new Gabigol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

13. Thanks (2): javier_zanetti <3, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    France Football - L Inter ha fatto una prima offerta per Nicolas Pépé di 60 mln di euro

Yeah sure we did...
    We get bought out. Transferweb says we will offer 130 for Erikson to Tottenham. Pretty sure his wages are more then Icardis. Only way we can get him is a Icardi + Persic swap deal for him

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Yeah sure we did...
    Its possible if we have in mind selling both icardi and perisic, just dont know how smart it is, maybe we should go for someone more proven

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

70 for pepe, 130 for ericksen, 90 for coutinho since barca dont want him, so how much we have to pay for hazard?
    Inter Banter era 2011-

regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

17. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Most likely this is the usual media extrapolation of an interest, nevertheless I like the sound of this. It shows ambition. Maybe Suning are finally getting serious.

And I do think Pepe can become the real deal.

Report: Inter bid €70m for Pepe
    By Football Italia staff

France Football claim Inter are ready to offer €60-70m for Ivory Coast international Nicolas Pepe, the jewel of Ligue 1 side LOSC Lille.

Nerazzurri CEO Beppe Marotta and sporting director Piero Ausilio have made 23-year-old Pepe one of their main transfer targets for this summer.

According to the latest rumours coming out of France, the Milanese club have taken the first steps in signing the Ivorian striker.

Lille would need a fee somewhere in the range of €60m to part with their star, who has scored 20 times in 35 games this season.

Bayern Munich, Manchester United, Arsenal, and Paris Saint Germain are also very interested in the forward, while Olympique Lyonnais, Schalke 04 and Sevilla are further behind in the transfer race.

Pepe tends to play on the right side of a trident attack, but can also be a centre-forward or winger.

19. Thanks (2): Rain, thatdude

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Wasn't Lautaro the new Gabigol?
    No way in hell...had we missed on Martinez we would have signed the next Gabigol
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

70mil for Pepe? Fuck outta here.

If we're going to spend big, then buy proven players. No more Mario, Kondogbia, Gabigol etc.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

22. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, MVD, Shark, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I like Pepe. We can really use someone with skills like his. I definitely prefer him over Politano and Keita Balde but for 70 million i'm not sure. Specially since he plays on the right same spot as Karamoh. If we intend on keeping Karamoh then buying a young expensive RW doesn't make sense but if we want to cash out on Karamoh then Karamoh + 40 million for Pepe wouldn't be the worst deal.

Now the question is, would you sign Politano and wait for Karamoh to develop or would you trade in Karamoh for Pepe?
    Last edited by Ronaldo; 15 Apr 19 at 23:40.

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Nicolas Pepe

Last edited by Doffy; 15 Apr 19 at 23:32.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    70mil for Pepe? Fuck outta here.

If we're going to spend big, then buy proven players. No more Mario, Kondogbia, Gabigol etc.
    70m seems like media exaggeration. However, he will cost about 50m in todays market. I am ok with 50m for Pepe, ideally 30-35m plus Karamoh or Dalbert.

Fav. Player
    JZ,Adri,Chino

Iran

Nicolas pepe is worth every penny of that 60m, bearing in mind the 45m we spent on Joao Mario.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    70m seems like media exaggeration. However, he will cost about 50m in todays market. I am ok with 50m for Pepe, ideally 30-35m plus Karamoh or Dalbert.
    If we can do it for 20 + Karamoh + Dalbert it's a no brainer. But 70 for Pepe seems like Joao Mario all over again. With inflation.

28. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Considering that clubs like Bayern are also interested, I'm afraid the price has to be 50m or above so not sure about media exaggeration. Anyway, I personally like the idea, as mentioned here, deals that include Karamoh or Dalbert could help our cause.

I just want us to make moves. Today reports that Milan are close for Thauvin emerged. Combined with meetings for Olmo and some Brazilian kids (Lincoln, wasn't it?) I am jealous and worried that they have a clear plan on what they want to do, and we are still in a guessing game phase, even though it seems future of both of our and theirs coach is uncertain. Let's try to avoid a scenerio in which we put 70m for Pepe not because it's a rational thing to do but because it's the only option left.