Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930313878 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018/2019 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Not sure how much Milan has to stay about the thing given they don't own Higuain. Though maybe they arrange it with Juve that they buy him already and then sell him to Chelsea. Or Milan is kept out of this and Higuain is called back and sold to Chelsea.

However I doubt Morata goes to Sevilla because his salary is probably too high for them.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Not sure how much Milan has to stay about the thing given they don't own Higuain. Though maybe they arrange it with Juve that they buy him already and then sell him to Chelsea. Or Milan is kept out of this and Higuain is called back and sold to Chelsea.

However I doubt Morata goes to Sevilla because his salary is probably too high for them.
    Milan don't own Higuain but we shouldn't forget Milan have already paid 18m for the loan. So i think it's not that easy for Juve to call him back. Either Milan would have to buy Higuain and sell him to Chelsea or Chelsea would have to cover the loan fee Milan paid for him.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Haha yeah that's true. I think they are fucked if Juve says so. It's up to Juve to I think. But probably they can come up with a solution if Chelsea really want to get Higuain.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    GdS: After days of rumors, Inter are ready to come out and decisively launch the attack on Rodrigo De Paul of Udinese. The idea is to acquire him now to avoid crazy auction or the crazy summer price increase and leave him in Friuli until the end of the season. This hypothesis would satisfy everyone: Udinese are fighting to stay up in Serie A and have no intention of selling their best player while De Paul does not want to end his Bianconeri experience right now. And then there is Inter which will have to sell before buy in January.

Last summer, Udinese refused an offer of €20M from Fiorentina and currently value its star at between €25M-€30M which does not scare Inter away. However, the club will consider the possibility of including some players (Pinamonti, Vanheusden for example) to lower cash demand. In short, De Paul has now become a priority for Inter.

Haven`t seen much of this guy but it seems price went up crazy high crazy... Scouting just got even more important.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Tribal football is shit they saying we are after Dybala. Would be awesome but not at the expense of Icardi.

How else could we finance that move? They don’t need our CBs. Unless we sell half our roster to get him

Tho I want to Give Juve, Ac Milan Or Liverpool Rano, Joao and Gabigol and see how godlike they turn out to be
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

why not try barbosa and martinez once or twice. they look like they could complement each other. barbosa is more of a false nine while martinez seems a complete striker. we only need barbosa to blow up and all the interisti fanbase will be on his **.

maybe a little to much wishful thinking but what if.

im not against selling icardi. he wont win shit with us and he deserves some silverware, at the same time inter could do with the money

8. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    GdS: After days of rumors, Inter are ready to come out and decisively launch the attack on Rodrigo De Paul of Udinese. The idea is to acquire him now to avoid crazy auction or the crazy summer price increase and leave him in Friuli until the end of the season. This hypothesis would satisfy everyone: Udinese are fighting to stay up in Serie A and have no intention of selling their best player while De Paul does not want to end his Bianconeri experience right now. And then there is Inter which will have to sell before buy in January.

Last summer, Udinese refused an offer of €20M from Fiorentina and currently value its star at between €25M-€30M which does not scare Inter away. However, the club will consider the possibility of including some players (Pinamonti, Vanheusden for example) to lower cash demand. In short, De Paul has now become a priority for Inter.

Haven`t seen much of this guy but it seems price went up crazy high crazy... Scouting just got even more important.
    It's really interesting if there is any truth in this De Paul thing. Are we really after him this hard like the press keeps saying? And are they seeing him as attacker or midfielder or what.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    De Paul reminds me of Dybala in style of play... Drifts to the left more tho

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

That dybala already long gone.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    They keep rumoring that we want to close this already and book De Paul for the summer.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/copertina/...e-con-miranda/

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    If that’s true we’re definitely not buying Keita and I am not disappointed at all.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Now they are rumoring even the names of the kids Udinese would have allegedly picked as makeweights for this deal, because it's the Ausilio special to include makeweights these days

Names are Emmers and Adorante.

https://www.fcinternews.it/in-primo-...dorante-297892

16. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Sell Perisic, get both Keita and De Paul? Wouldn’t be too against it. I’d rather we sold Perisic to finance deals like Barella, Kroos, Chiesa, etc. though.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Now they are rumoring even the names of the kids Udinese would have allegedly picked as makeweights for this deal, because it's the Ausilio special to include makeweights these days

I would NEVER do this deal if those are the only names they're interested. Especially not Emmers.

Colombia

Im so frustrated that we are going after him. If we ain’t getting Keita, then I guess he’s an equal less expensive more versatile option. With 35 we can get herving Lozano, he’s already a better player than de paul

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

As long as they put buyback tag.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Baggio

Canada

Adorante I'm ok with, no to Emmers.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by compile View Post
    Adorante I'm ok with, no to Emmers.
    Same with me but is Emmers actually doing ok? I see he starts regularly but just curious how he does as he only has one assist to his name.

Anyway, I wouldnt be surprise if we sell him one way or the other to be done with FFP...

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Sell Perisic, get both Keita and De Paul? Wouldn’t be too against it. I’d rather we sold Perisic to finance deals like Barella, Kroos, Chiesa, etc. though.
    Both are downgrades from Perisic. Maybe De Paul has a high ceiling but we don't know for sure.

Downgrading Perisic and not having an elite right winger is suidical. We need to ditch the 4-2-3-1 if we cannot upgrade Perisic and Politano/Candreva/Karamoh.

24. Thanks (2): WLEXT, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Both are downgrades from Perisic. Maybe De Paul has a high ceiling but we don't know for sure.

Downgrading Perisic and not having an elite right winger is suidical. We need to ditch the 4-2-3-1 if we cannot upgrade Perisic and Politano/Candreva/Karamoh.
    I’ll preface this by saying I rated Perisic as worth about 70-80m at the start of the year. But honestly, Keita is not a downgrade on Perisic right now. Perisic has had the worst 3 months in his Inter career and given absolutely no signs of recovery, or even wanting to improve. I did say I’d prefer to significant upgrade a different part of the team with the money we could get for him with someone like Chiesa/Kroos/Barella. But again, I don’t see us getting a Croatia level Perisic at Inter again. I hope he proves me wrong.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

26. Thanks (1): varmin