Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 226269707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1633

Thread: 2018/2019 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Of course he can finish, but he is far from a great finisher though.

However I do agree that he is very strong physically and can hold the ball pretty good. I also agree that he could still be an useful player, but I'm afraid that in Inter his goalscoring chance ratio will be much lower than what he has in Roma since we aren't known as a team who creates a lot of chances.
    His holding of the ball and general build up play more than compensates for the not-great finishing. In fact that is one thing that Icardi has disappointed the most in, and has showed zero improvement in. He just cannot hold the ball or duel with defenders to bring in the other players.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

2. Thanks (1): Hasan

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    TBH, i'd be happy with Lukaku if Icardi goes. I think he suits Serie A well, and he is not bad player. He can hold the ball, his off the ball is great, he can finish, is aerial thread, and is fast. he needs to lose some weight tho. He got fat in the past year in ManU. His first touch is crap, but fuck it, no ones perfect lol. I also think Conte will do wonders with him.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

4. Thanks (2): nurko, thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    TBH, i'd be happy with Lukaku if Icardi goes.
    That's like hearing someone say that he'd be happy to replace his Porche 911 with a pick up truck.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Well, if the alternatives are Dzeko and Zapata.... I'd take my chance with lukaku. Lukaku is boss when he wants to.

this season aside, he is guaranteed 20+ goals per season, which we need. He can assist too.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

7. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Not getting Sanchez, getting rid of Icardi for Lukaku, bringing a midfielder of Thorgan's ilk, another fullback, sell Perišić for a LW. Special note: With Thorgan we would also have another winger on the ready if need be. Then it all depends if we can sell Candreva, Joao Mario or any other midfielder we don't need so we can bring in more players.

That should be enough and realistic for this summer. Lukaku can be a beast, and with how some of our players are underperforming, I won't say no to him coming here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

9. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I would take Dzeko, we need his experience.

Not to mention he played with Nainggolan and played under Spaletti also.
    Dr. Marotta

Italy

TBH, i'd be happy with Lukaku if Icardi goes. I think he suits Serie A well, and he is not bad player. He can hold the ball, his off the ball is great, he can finish, is aerial thread, and is fast. he needs to lose some weight tho. He got fat in the past year in ManU. His first touch is crap, but fuck it, no ones perfect lol. I also think Conte will do wonders with him.
    this is something which worries me about him. i suspect he might be that kind of person who naturally tends to gain some weight and only is in perfect shape when he puts extra effort in it. i'm not saying he definitely is, just that if we really consider buying him, i hope they look into this.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Not getting Sanchez, getting rid of Icardi for Lukaku, bringing a midfielder of Thorgan's ilk, another fullback, sell Perišić for a LW. Special note: With Thorgan we would also have another winger on the ready if need be. Then it all depends if we can sell Candreva, Joao Mario or any other midfielder we don't need so we can bring in more players.

That should be enough and realistic for this summer. Lukaku can be a beast, and with how some of our players are underperforming, I won't say no to him coming here.
    Enough to hope that the others fuck up another season so that we barely get another top 4 spot.

No thanks.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Fabrizio Romano:

Exclusive: Marotta with another signal to Juve after Conte, new contacts for Chiesa to Inter

Giuseppe Marotta and Piero Ausilio want to build a high-level Inter Milan side. Waiting for Champions League qualification - an obligatory passage for any ambition - the Nerazzurri management, after having laid the foundations for the agreement with Antonio Conte to be formalized shortly, are preparing their next moves on the market.

There is nothing definitive yet because everything will have to go through Conte in the next weeks but in recent days Inter have returned to negotiating with Fiorentina for Federico Chiesa, who has been always a player of the club's liking.

Juventus have been dealing for the player for months and weeks now and Paratici is working hard, with the contacts ongoing with the Viola. Juventus want Chiesa and promised him a rich contract worth more than 4 million euros net per season.

But in the meantime, Inter have once again entered the race with the idea of inserting young players as counterparts in the operation and Marotta has reiterated to Fiorentina that they are ready to deal, a strong signal not to leave Chiesa's road to Juve free.

More effort will be necessary for the Bianconeri to close the operation, while Inter is a competitor that sees Chiesa as a true goal. Juve have the ball in hand, Fiorentina are waiting for the next moves but the Nerazzurri have not given up because the Conte factor also includes this: chasing precise goals.
    https://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...e-new-co-13934

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Ooh no, don't go the extra mile for Chiesa please. Unless it's some ridiculous inflated-makeweight-player-valuations. Let Juve splash their transfer chest to him.

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Ooh no, don't go the extra mile for Chiesa please. Unless it's some ridiculous inflated-makeweight-player-valuations. Let Juve splash their transfer chest to him.
    Candreva + Joao Mario + Karamoh + Emmers + 10m. Do it

Vietnam

Did you even watch Lukaku at Man Utd?
    can hold the ball -> not true
    his off the ball is great -> meh
    he can finish -> meh
    aerial thread -> no more, can't even jump now because he's too fat
    is fast -> no more

I'm not an Icardi fanboy but he's 10 times better than Lukaku at any of those.

Lukaku has an elephant's first touch and combining him with our uncreative midfield will be disaster.

Conte will do wonders with him -> How? People thought Mourinho could do wonders with him, Mou tried to use him as a target man but it never worked. His first touch is so bad that he can't keep the ball, and when he does, he can't shield it even with his huge body. Solskjaer came and tried to give him more space and through balls but it didn't worked either. I think he has regressed as a player in the last few years and there's no guarantee that he will improve under Conte.
    He's not a bad player -> ok, true, but for his price and wage, he's a terrible deal. Replacing Icardi with Lukaku is suicidal. I'd rather take Dzeko or Zapata. They are much cheaper and not worse than Lukaku.

19. Thanks (1): Batman

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Lukaku is fat and useless. I hate him but his stats dont lie - he scores literally every other game, fat and useless or not. Could do the job. Of course his wages are just insane, I'd prefer to keep Wandito at this point and give him the wage increase if he mans up. Not likely tho.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

latest

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Well, 15M is the sum Roma paid to Man. City for Dzeko three fucking years ago... What the actual fuck are we trying to pull off here?
    Are you considering the recent market price inflations? Also, Roma is not obliged to sell to a rival. Fans are already piss mad at their president, so nobody wants to sell cheap.
    GdS: Roma are asking Ä20M but Inter would like to make an offer in the range of Ä10M-Ä12M.

* Steven Bergwijn: According to Voetbal International, Inter emissaries have been to the Netherlands a few times during the year to talk about the future of the 1997-born talent and PSV have already fixed a huge price tag on the player: evaluation starts at Ä40M.

The player is also liked by Bayern Munich, Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund and Hoffenheim. PSV recently rejected an offer from Ajax because they have no intention of dealing with a direct competition in their league.

* Lukaku: Lukaku who earns Ä10M net per season until 2022. Inter are ready to put on the table five-year deal worth Ä7.5M plus bonuses. The longer duration would allow the player to earn more than what he would have under the current contract in England over the next three years. Giving the player Ä7.5M a year would not raise Interís wage bill too much and Suning will try to obtain more advantageous conditions when it comes to the transfer fee compared to the initial request.

In short, there are conditions to make Conte really happy and the player himself has the desire for a new experience and playing in Italy is one of his preferences.

CdS: All in on Federico Chiesa: Ä45M plus Karamoh and Vanheusden. Alternatively, here are two more players to consider: Emmers (1999) who is on loan at Cremonese and Pompetti (2000), the latest jewel of Inter Primavera.
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

United States

I feel like Juve doesn’t even need Chiesa, they just don’t want anyone else to have him. I guess they could use a RW though, Mandzukic is getting older and can’t play out of position forever.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That Lukaku deal sounds honestly the most outrageous one. Hopefully there are no truth behind it. As for Chiesa, well that's quite a valuation for a player who hasn't scored that much. Vanheusden's value is high (relatively), Karamoh's value is not because he fucked up his Bordeaux season. But probably we won't get same value in euros by selling those players. Karamoh 15m€, Vanheusden 10m€, Chiesa 65-70m€. Insane valuation if you ask me.

But it still might be worth it.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

That Lukaku deal sounds honestly the most outrageous one. Hopefully there are no truth behind it. As for Chiesa, well that's quite a valuation for a player who hasn't scored that much. Vanheusden's value is high (relatively), Karamoh's value is not because he fucked up his Bordeaux season. But probably we won't get same value in euros by selling those players. Karamoh 15m€, Vanheusden 10m€, Chiesa 65-70m€. Insane valuation if you ask me.

But it still might be worth it.
    I am Ok with the deal: Karamoh+Vanheusden+money for Chiesa, if we put a buy back clause.
    Something like Roma made for Pellegrini. They sold him for 1m with a buy back clause for 10m in 2 years. We could do the same (of course the valuation is different).

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I feel like Juve doesn’t even need Chiesa, they just don’t want anyone else to have him. I guess they could use a RW though, Mandzukic is getting older and can’t play out of position forever.
    I guess he must be the dybala replacement? Yeah unless they sell a few players i dont see where he fits, they must be getting rid of dybala, costa and cuadrado potentially

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Man United, two Serie A clubs meet with Alexi Sanchez’ agent: the situation

After experiences in Spain and England, Alexi Sanchez could return to Serie A this summer. Both Inter and Juventus have already met with the Chilean international’s agent Fernando Felicevich to assess the situation. As a matter of fact, Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici was also photographed meeting with Felicevich, who was mistaken for Manchester City sporting director Txiki Begiristain by some on the web.

While Inter and Juventus are monitoring the situation, the negotiations are in stand by because of Sanchez’ substantial demands for wages which are reportedly €12 million after taxes a season. The talks could be rekindle should these demands be lowered, at that point Inter and Juventus will look to find out what Manchester United demands are for Sanchez.
    https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/man-...-the-situation

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

Sanchez can fuck right off to China where he should be
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.