Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3070777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1633

Thread: 2018/2019 Forwards Rumours Thread

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    fuck your boy Icardi to hell...he is the main reason our season went to shit tbh...his meltdown ruined everything...he was scoring and doing his job good before his meltdown...after that...a 20 year old had to work with Perisic who is another idiot and then a decent but nothing more Politano...Icardi is a class forward but a total piece of shit person,even now when he plays it's clear he doesn't give 2 shits about giving a real effort. He can be an asshole over at Rube no problem...I would be happy if he starts causing problems there...sooner or later he will with his annoying dumb wife.

His "meltdown" happened when FIF "meltdown" happened because he had the same demand and grievances as the fans. Also, the timing of the captaincy stripping coincides with an event that happened at the same time that the media leaked with Spalletti vs some player... a player that Icardi had defended and then compared the treatment some other players (hm hm Perisic hm hm) get from him... We will probably never find out the entire truth, but we have enough pieces of the puzzle to understand - as long as we're not thick minded - what happened those days and why Icardi was indirectly frozen out of the team.

It's almost exclusively Spalletti's fault. Not just in principle as the person who was supposed to hold the unit intact, but because it was actually his personal fault for the whole development.

It's Marotta's fault for not resolving the issue. It's also his fault for toying with both Spalletti and Icardi in order to get rid of them and alienate them from the fanbase, something that was probably very helpful to his cause of i) changing the manager in the near future and ii) selling Icardi away for whatever reason. If that "away" place is Juventus, then fuck him, because it looks like a calculated move.

It's both Marotta's and Spalletti's fault for giving Perisic ultimate power in the locker room when they couldn't sell him.

Instead you're blaming fucking Icardi and fucking Ausilio of all people for what? For not accepting that a player that dissed Inter and wanted to leave, refused to train and play in a crucial cup game, ended up being the main leader in the locker room because he's the manager's pet? They took the captaincy with no explanation, breaking the news with a blunt Twitter announcement and what was your expectation?

Icardi and Nainggolan had a fist fight in the locker room. No reaction.
    Icardi was late for training. Fined.
    Nainggolan was late for training. Fined.
    Icardi and Perisic got into a fight in the locker room. No reaction.
    Icardi and Spalletti have a huge argument in the locker room after an appalling result. No reaction.
    Icardi and Spalleti have another encounter in the locker room after a victory. Icardi ends up losing the captaincy....
    Icardi claims he's injured but the team leaks reports signalling that he's lying. No official reaction.

Let's praise Marotta and Spalletti for their excellent judgement and man management and say "fuck you Icardi" because that's what we're programmed to say in 2019. Next season, if Marotta doesn't get his way, maybe it'll be "Icardi the best".
    I'm pretty sure half of these are forgotten and the rest aren't even know by people here who simply bash on Icardi. Sure, I did too. He should have outed both Spalletti and the management properly (which he wanted to do via press conference which was rejected by the management), returned to training properly and make himself available for the team. But he's not perfect and we all know it. So this is exactly why Marotta has been a fucking cunt in this situation. And if he giftwraps him to Juventus it's just further evidence that everythign was a calculated move and he did it on purpose. So yeah, fuck him for that.

P.S: Icardi and Wanda were not causing problems at Inter. Icardi caused controversy with his stupid book but we put it behind us. People were agitated because Wanda existed, not because of things she did. People whine that he constantly asked for a contract renewal but he barely got two salary hikes during his time here and after 29 goals you would expect a legitimate pay deal. It's ironic that our scapegoats in the past 5 years have been Handanovic (top class), Ranocchia (barely played) and Icardi (top class) instead of all the shit we had to endure.

P.S2. Yeah, let's bring fucking gobbo di merda Il Conte Ladro, Lukaku, Victor Moses and all the new garbage we're going to import that we will need 5 more seasons to get rid off just because Wanda has a stupid face and Icardi is not a mature person who we need to gift to our arch enemies to help them complete their CL obsession... Pretty sure most of you here would have said that Carini is the next Zoff and that Cannavaro was a finished 30 year old cunt and that we ripped them off in the deal.

I really wonder what Mourinho and Marotta said back in February when they had lunch together about the prospect of his return. Marotta probably just talked to him about the weather and the food otherwise we'd have a definite appointment here and several other encounters in the meantime... But let's be Content with Juve's garbage.
    Fuck with all this happening I really wanna take a flight to Milano and start yelling at people! And on top of it all, we have the fucking Empoli game.
    Last edited by brehme1989; 23 May 19 at 21:31.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

One of the few times I agree with Brehme. Well put together.
    A good performance, I dont know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mateo Kovacic

Vietnam

Dybala's pretty overrated. His first touch is not much better than Lukaku tbh. Every matches will be like a comedy show if we actually buy those 2 and pair them up front.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    There really aren't. Chiesa is one of the two or three most promising youngsters that Italy has, along with Kean and Zaniolo.
    Sad days for Italy if this trio is the best that they have.

Interesting that Chiesa have only 12 goals and 8 assists as a winger in like 70 Serie A games.And he is not a teenager but will have 22 at the start of the next season.30M is a max for him.

Brandt was 25.

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Time to create a forum twink named dybalascores.
    Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by SiamoNoi View Post
    Interesting that Chiesa have only 12 goals and 8 assists as a winger in like 70 Serie A games.And he is not a teenager but will have 22 at the start of the next season.30M is a max for him.
    Only reason why people hype chiesa that much is cause of his last name kid wont amount to anything more than el shaarawy.
    Just as a reminder el shaarawy in that 12/13 season scored 16 and assisted 5 in 37 games for bbilan at the age of 20/21. I know injuries fucked the kid over but i still think it s hilarious how fucking overrated that diving cunt called chiesa is.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

8. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

If the rumours about El Sha are true, I'd rather him at 20/25m than Chiesa at 70.

Still finding the lack of rumours about midfielders (other than Barella) unsettling.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

10. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    His "meltdown" happened when FIF "meltdown" happened because he had the same demand and grievances as the fans. Also, the timing of the captaincy stripping coincides with an event that happened at the same time that the media leaked with Spalletti vs some player... a player that Icardi had defended and then compared the treatment some other players (hm hm Perisic hm hm) get from him... We will probably never find out the entire truth, but we have enough pieces of the puzzle to understand - as long as we're not thick minded - what happened those days and why Icardi was indirectly frozen out of the team.

It's almost exclusively Spalletti's fault. Not just in principle as the person who was supposed to hold the unit intact, but because it was actually his personal fault for the whole development.

It's Marotta's fault for not resolving the issue. It's also his fault for toying with both Spalletti and Icardi in order to get rid of them and alienate them from the fanbase, something that was probably very helpful to his cause of i) changing the manager in the near future and ii) selling Icardi away for whatever reason. If that "away" place is Juventus, then fuck him, because it looks like a calculated move.

It's both Marotta's and Spalletti's fault for giving Perisic ultimate power in the locker room when they couldn't sell him.

Instead you're blaming fucking Icardi and fucking Ausilio of all people for what? For not accepting that a player that dissed Inter and wanted to leave, refused to train and play in a crucial cup game, ended up being the main leader in the locker room because he's the manager's pet? They took the captaincy with no explanation, breaking the news with a blunt Twitter announcement and what was your expectation?

Icardi and Nainggolan had a fist fight in the locker room. No reaction.
    Icardi was late for training. Fined.
    Nainggolan was late for training. Fined.
    Icardi and Perisic got into a fight in the locker room. No reaction.
    Icardi and Spalletti have a huge argument in the locker room after an appalling result. No reaction.
    Icardi and Spalleti have another encounter in the locker room after a victory. Icardi ends up losing the captaincy....
    Icardi claims he's injured but the team leaks reports signalling that he's lying. No official reaction.

Let's praise Marotta and Spalletti for their excellent judgement and man management and say "fuck you Icardi" because that's what we're programmed to say in 2019. Next season, if Marotta doesn't get his way, maybe it'll be "Icardi the best".
    I'm pretty sure half of these are forgotten and the rest aren't even know by people here who simply bash on Icardi. Sure, I did too. He should have outed both Spalletti and the management properly (which he wanted to do via press conference which was rejected by the management), returned to training properly and make himself available for the team. But he's not perfect and we all know it. So this is exactly why Marotta has been a fucking cunt in this situation. And if he giftwraps him to Juventus it's just further evidence that everythign was a calculated move and he did it on purpose. So yeah, fuck him for that.

P.S: Icardi and Wanda were not causing problems at Inter. Icardi caused controversy with his stupid book but we put it behind us. People were agitated because Wanda existed, not because of things she did. People whine that he constantly asked for a contract renewal but he barely got two salary hikes during his time here and after 29 goals you would expect a legitimate pay deal. It's ironic that our scapegoats in the past 5 years have been Handanovic (top class), Ranocchia (barely played) and Icardi (top class) instead of all the shit we had to endure.

P.S2. Yeah, let's bring fucking gobbo di merda Il Conte Ladro, Lukaku, Victor Moses and all the new garbage we're going to import that we will need 5 more seasons to get rid off just because Wanda has a stupid face and Icardi is not a mature person who we need to gift to our arch enemies to help them complete their CL obsession... Pretty sure most of you here would have said that Carini is the next Zoff and that Cannavaro was a finished 30 year old cunt and that we ripped them off in the deal.

I really wonder what Mourinho and Marotta said back in February when they had lunch together about the prospect of his return. Marotta probably just talked to him about the weather and the food otherwise we'd have a definite appointment here and several other encounters in the meantime... But let's be Content with Juve's garbage.
    Fuck with all this happening I really wanna take a flight to Milano and start yelling at people! And on top of it all, we have the fucking Empoli game.
    Type of post everyone need to save in their bookmarks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroto View Post
    I would take Icardi to Turin myself if they give us Dybala.
    Dybala + 30+M maybe.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Dybala: "Inter? I have a lot of respect for Juve and Juventus fans, I won't talk about other teams because it would seem to me a lack of respect"

13. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Greece

So there is this cycle of communication with Monaco.

We are informing them that we do not want to redeem Keita. They inform us that they want Joao Mario (for some reason). Apparently someone also offered us Pietro Pellegri, potentially for this deal. Not sure if it's his agent upon hearing that Inter is discussing with Monaco or the Princes want to pull a Valencia with us and exchange loans with option. We'll see. I like Pellegri and he'd be a useful rotation player in a 2 man striker formation. But it does feel as if we are gambling whether he can play at the level we want to be or not.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by SiamoNoi View Post
    Type of post everyone need to save in their bookmarks.

Dybala + 30+M maybe.

There is no reason to think Juve wouldn't value Dybala the same if not more than Icardi. Dybala would make the world of sense if Conte is our coach. He fits perfectly into his 352 formation, played good football under Conte, and would probably combine quite well with Dzeko
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

16. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member

We are informing them that we do not want to redeem Keita. They inform us that they want Joao Mario (for some reason). Apparently someone also offered us Pietro Pellegri, potentially for this deal. Not sure if it's his agent upon hearing that Inter is discussing with Monaco or the Princes want to pull a Valencia with us and exchange loans with option. We'll see. I like Pellegri and he'd be a useful rotation player in a 2 man striker formation. But it does feel as if we are gambling whether he can play at the level we want to be or not.
    Not that it matters, but Pellegri is an Interista. Anyway, Ausilio certainly rates Pellegri so he could be behind our interest in him. I remember he had tried to bring both Pellegri and Salcedo at Inter in the summer of 2017 but then Chinese restrictions happened and we decided to pull the plug on both deals.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

18. Thanks (3): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Keita - Mario exchange isn't bad, reject for reject.

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    There is no reason to think Juve wouldn't value Dybala the same if not more than Icardi. Dybala would make the world of sense if Conte is our coach. He fits perfectly into his 352 formation, played good football under Conte, and would probably combine quite well with Dzeko
    I’m pretty sure Dybala came after Conte had already left.

21. Thanks (3): JJM, MVD, varmin

Kuwait

Loan exchange with Joao Mario and Pellegri would be great for us

23. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru

If Monaco give is 30m for Joao Mario, I wouldn't mind if Inter gave them 30m for Pellegri. Plusvalenza, lower wages, interista, and with Pellegri at least there is a small hope that he could become a useful player.

25. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, rfU

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Dybala: "Inter? I have a lot of respect for Juve and Juventus fans, I won't talk about other teams because it would seem to me a lack of respect"
    Unless its Real, Barca or P$G

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I’m pretty sure Dybala came after Conte had already left.
    You're right. I was just thinking of them playing 3-5-2
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I know Dybala's season hasn't been great but nor has Icardi's.

I would gladly swap Dybala for Icardi.

But Conte's appointment worries me slightly. If we bring in Conte we need to overhaul the whole team to accommodate his 3-5-2. I'd imagine Dyabal is going to play behind the strikers which means we need to look for two starting strikers (if we are selling Icardi).
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Greece

Ideal scenario. Give Juventus a 30 goal per season striker for a player they don't need...

Conte uomo di merda