Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018/2019 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Suggested him a week or so ago. Would really love him here, i was impressed by him when he played against us
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Would be the perfect replacement for Perisic. Young, fast, can assist and score a goal, hardworking. It's a shame we don't have the financial power now because if he develops himself like this and maybe shine in the Nations League this summer he will be out of our financial reach.

4. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    I won`t even comment on the Zapata rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I value Chiesa but I dont want us to give up on Karamoh just yet.
    Well Karamoh needs playing time and if we want him to become good for us, he needs to play for mid-table Serie A team regularly. Insert buy-back clause and we`re good.

I expect a €20m + Gagliardini [€25m] + Karamoh [€15m] offer for Chiesa in summer.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Bergwijn release clause is only 18m, its just peanut if we no longer had ffp on our throat in summer, think its worth the gamble.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

7. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Many of you mention Zapata

They just rejected a 40 million euro transfer from West Ham

So this rumor should be droppped unless Icardi leaves. Even then again Zapata has never scored more then 10 goals a season and is 27!!!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

9. Thanks (2): Howl, _OC_

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Many of you mention Zapata

They just rejected a 40 million euro transfer from West Ham

So this rumor should be droppped unless Icardi leaves. Even then again Zapata has never scored more then 10 goals a season and is 27!!!
    Hasn't he done that the last 2 season in a row? He had 11 last year I believe and 14 now. 10 2 seasons ago.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Gasperini is just simply genius, he made system which could fit to their playee and made them lookalike world beater. But who exactly Atalanta player really keep that form in their new club? No one, Conti, gagli, kessie, Cristante, Spinnazolla, Caldara etc all just mediocre not worth their inflated prices. Please dont get fooled by them anymore, I wont do business with them for next 10 years.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    LM10 & MI9
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

hardworking is all good and well but what do you buy with that if you can not score when it counts. you lack goals, lozano is the man for the job.

its not that im against this other kid, i just prefer someone with a longer track record while still consistent and young. its more of a certain bet
    and he is one of biggest stars in mexican football nowadays, imagine if he goes to inter

--

barella and lozano, and chiesa. stock up on all the young talent. certified future stars

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Ecuador

zapata would make all of you rip your hair outta your heads. no thanks

14. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Pajo, Universe

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    Gasperini is just simply genius, he made system which could fit to their playee and made them lookalike world beater. But who exactly Atalanta player really keep that form in their new club? No one, Conti, gagli, kessie, Cristante, Spinnazolla, Caldara etc all just mediocre not worth their inflated prices. Please dont get fooled by them anymore, I wont do business with them for next 10 years.
    So only sampdoria and genoa?

India

2018/2019 Forwards Rumours Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Niarc View Post
    So only sampdoria and genoa?

AKA the clubs that we poach legends from

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Not even Gasperini kept his form out of Atalanta

18. Thanks (2): chipschups, Dylan

Bulgaria

Generally agree with you, but Conti had a very tough injury and it's still early to judge him. Kessi is basically the same player but in shittier team. Cristante is playing deeper in Roma but still managed to get 4 goals and 3 assists, which is nice. For others i do agree. Shame for Gagliardini. He looked promising at the beginning.

20. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Italy

The article on FedeNerazzura saying we could cash in on Perisic to keep Keita and Bergwijn sounds like the the most realistic plan I've heard so far. I'm all for it.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

22. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, firmino

Fav. Player
    Yung Bubby

Austria

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    The article on FedeNerazzura saying we could cash in on Perisic to keep Keita and Bergwijn sounds like the the most realistic plan I've heard so far. I'm all for it.
    I admit I haven't really followed Bergwijn at all. Is he really that good?

I always fear that those unproven foreign talents are going to flop. I can't even say that I am convinced of Politano and he has been playing in Italy for his entire career.
    And Keita for about 35 mil sounds like a lot to me, but I wouldn't mind snatching him for way less if Monaco gets relegated.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Just saw Delicate posted in the match thread that Keita might be on his way out anyway according to Sky.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    If we decide to sell Perisic now then this scenario is indeed realistic as we wouldn't be able to sign in January Chiesa or someone else in a similar price range. Imo this plan is very risky as it depends on Keita exploding on the second round and/or Bergwijn adjusting to Serie A really fast. Bergwijn will probably need time to adjust to the new league. He would also be coming from a weaker league so we don't really know if he's good enough. He's indeed looking promising but i am afraid he could be another Memphis Depay. Therefore, unless we receive a 45-50m offer for Perisic i prefer selling him in the summer.

26. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    I admit I haven't really followed Bergwijn at all. Is he really that good?
    From YouTube scouting i've done, he looks like right footed Alvarez but much faster.

28. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, phonk

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Generally agree with you, but Conti had a very tough injury and it's still early to judge him. Kessi is basically the same player but in shittier team. Cristante is playing deeper in Roma but still managed to get 4 goals and 3 assists, which is nice. For others i do agree. Shame for Gagliardini. He looked promising at the beginning.
    Gag is not first team at atalanta (if i remener correctly), different from other name that you mention is first team important player

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Italy

The way I see it, Perisic isn’t contributing anything anyway. Might as well take a punt somewhere else, as well as cashing in on any value Ivan has left.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Pedulla, there's a basis of agreement between Inter and Udinese for De Paul to join Inter in the summer. Udinese are asking for 35m while Inter are offering 28-30m plus bonuses and they could also discuss some technical counterparts.

32. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude