Canada

Quote Originally Posted by beegees View Post
    Kalinic would be a great backup
    for Frosinone.

2. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    MI9, R8, IP44

United States

Our next target has to be Malcom, we fucked it up by getting politano now we have a chance to make it right. Cmon ausilio do your work

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Revv View Post
    Our next target has to be Malcom, we fucked it up by getting politano now we have a chance to make it right. Cmon ausilio do your work
    Fuck that bitch Malcom. Let him rot on Barca's bench.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Fuck that bitch Malcom. Let him rot on Barca's bench.
    He did not had the chance to reject us, he only rejected Roma

6. Thanks (2): Howl, thatdude

Belgium

If we could bring Malcom on a loan with optional buy clause (which is reasonable) I don't see why not? In football I don't like to hold grudges against players, only against clubs (or icons of those clubs). Malcom is a kid who made a judgement error, it shouldn't follow him for the rest of his carreer.

8. Thanks (2): Howl, thatdude

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    What error? He would be stupid to not reject Roma/Inter when Barcelona comes. It was a decision any professional would have taken. Too bad for him it didn't work out. Let's get him now. His quality is undeniable. Whether he is world class or not, time will tell. But he is head and shoulders above all of our wingers today.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Dutch Media Report Inter Pressing For PSV Eindhoven’s Steven Bergwijn

Inter continue to press hard in order to be able to sign PSV Eindhoven’s Steven Bergwijn according to Dutch media outlet VI.nl reports.

According to the report, Inter are together with Manchester United and Bayern Munich, very interested in signing the 21 year old Dutch winger. The Nerazzurri will send representatives from the club to the Netherlands over the next few days after having already been on contact with the player’s agents, to see if the player is interested in joining the club as well as to understand how much PSV are asking for their prized asset.

PSV have not signaled that they are interested in selling the player and have not been to keen on opening talks but according to the report their objective is to set a new club record in highest fee received for a player.

The current record stands at €34 million, which was set when Manchester United signed Memphis Depay.

12. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    What error? He would be stupid to not reject Roma/Inter when Barcelona comes. It was a decision any professional would have taken. Too bad for him it didn't work out. Let's get him now. His quality is undeniable. Whether he is world class or not, time will tell. But he is head and shoulders above all of our wingers today.
    No error towards Inter, but towards Roma? It was completely unprofessional. Doesn't matter if Barcelona comes by in the end, if you have your word to Roma, you should keep it.

14. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Pajo, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Exclusive: Inter offered chance to sign multi Premier League club target

Serie A giants Inter Milan have been offered the chance to sign Porto star Yacine Brahimi in the upcoming summer transfer window.

Brahimi is a target for multiple clubs in the Premier League and was very close to sealing a switch to Everton about two seasons ago, but a move never materialised. The Algerian currently has Watford leading the charge for his signature.

Our transfer expert Fabrizio Romano understands that Brahimi's intermediaries have offered the player to Inter on a free transfer, as his contract at the club runs out in the summer of this year.

While Inter have already decided not to sign Hector Herrera- another one of Porto's players who deal runs out in the summer, because his wage demands seem to be very high.

Brahimi though isn't asking for high wages. But Inter feel that while Brahimi is a good player, he isn't their priority. They want to first offload Perisic to sign Keita Balde and Mateo Politano permanently. And they are also in for Rodrigo de Paul.

16. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

He's not a bad player, but I'm a bit sceptical of our selling power right now and also we need somebody more creative before getting Brahimi. He's not going to save our problems.

Also, Bergwijn should be a priority.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Get him as a backup, if he's free. Can't be worse than Politano.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

After yesterdays game, rumors of Dybala possibly leaving are much more plausible. If it was up to you:
    Would you get him?
    What would be your maximum price?

IMO, It would be a nice addition, he just has to have lower valuation that 1-2 years ago. If we could afford dropping like 80 Mil, I would gladly do that.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Of course you get him if there's a chance.

Give them 30m + Gagliardini + Candreva. They have a fetish for Italians of questionable ability, they might accept.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

No. We have already too many players prone to psychological meltdowns. I wouldn't touch these players with a 20 meter stick
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Getting Dybala would probably require selling Icardi. Obviously there are few other conditions too like Dybala's will and Juventus' will.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Dybala is diving every time when gets the ball. This works in jubentus but won't work here. Pass.

25. Thanks (2): n4l, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Transfer web has us linked to Dybala. I can’t see Juve selling him to us without us giving them Icardi. Tho would be cool if they took Ninja and Persic for Dybala

Dybala- Icardi attack make it happen !

If not I want Lozano from Psv/Mexico.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

27. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Icardi-Dybala is a dream, and one that works in a 4-2-3-1 with Dybala in that roaming role. But it'll never happen.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    He's the only player I'd take from those cunts. His relationship with Allegri and possibly the board who will side with the coach is probably at an all time low. I doubt he wants to leave for a team like Arsenal or Chelsea, so it's gonna be between us and maybe PSG. Barcelona and Real Madrid won't be interested in him after this season. We could actually pull this off.

30. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya