Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 236370717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1633

Thread: 2018/2019 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    I am Ok with the deal: Karamoh+Vanheusden+money for Chiesa, if we put a buy back clause.
    Something like Roma made for Pellegrini. They sold him for 1m with a buy back clause for 10m in 2 years. We could do the same (of course the valuation is different).
    Are buy back clauses still a thing in Italy? I've read they want to get rid of it.... if it's not already gone. Someone more informed than me would know.

Lukaku, Chiesa and Sanchez. These names don't really inspire confidence. Especially Alexis. That has all the potential to be a classic terrible Inter deal for a washed up player on ludicrous wages. We missed the boat on him years ago when he was killing it for Udinese.

2. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    MS37, SH1, MB77

United States

I’d be really fucking heated if we end up with either of Chiesa or Sanchez. Chiesa is beyond overrated reminds me of a bit more technical Tommy Müller. Save that go for the Leverkusen duo who might have to be sold this summer. Don’t be stupid Marrotta sign the world class youngsters we all know will succeed

4. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Laos

Quote Originally Posted by Revv View Post
    I’d be really fucking heated if we end up with either of Chiesa or Sanchez. Chiesa is beyond overrated reminds me of a bit more technical Tommy Müller. Save that go for the Leverkusen duo who might have to be sold this summer. Don’t be stupid Marrotta sign the world class youngsters we all know will succeed

6. Thanks (4): ADRossi, DARi0, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Lukaku would be better than Zapata or Dzeko imo. However, I still wouldn't want him at Inter. Dude's relying on creativity of midfield and wingers, something we desperately lack. Also there's not really much space in defense here, so he wouldn't be much able to use his speed and strenght to create chances.

Let's sort the midfield and wing first, then move on to attack
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Problem with Lukaku, at least for me, is that he's so goddamn expensive. Transfer fee but also salary demand is HUGE. And Man United won't accept any makeweights. He's not a striker I'd pay king's ransom.

I'd funnel big money to midfield signings.

10. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, Rain

Australia

10 years of FIF
    The Sanchez rumours really worry me. They were a whisper early in the week and they are only getting louder. Going after Sanchez would be a huge waste of resources. The way I see it, he turned us down when he left Italy for Spain and Barcelona. The fact that we are allegedly pursuing him three of so years later when his output has significantly dropped and no other club really wants him is concerning.
    Last edited by Puma; 16 May 19 at 02:20.
    #FlyEaglesFly

13. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I wouldn't hold such grudges against players. They do what they think is best for them. If Sanchez accept a serious wage reduction, it wouldn't be a bad move (loan+option).

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Just couple years ago we had Icardi, old Palacio, Eder and Gabigol in rotation.

Now we’re rumored with names like Alexis Sanchez, Dzeko, Lukaku, Chiesa etc. We have to be realistic and admit that Suning guys doing solid job. They cannot fix all the crap what Moratti left behind him in 2 years.

If we hire good coach who can pull maximum from those players that will be huge step forward in direction where we wanna go. Some of those players are old, overrated, almost finished but they’re still miles better from attackers that we had only 2-3 years ago.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

But why go for chiesa and sanchez when there is so much more talent out there? Don't repeat the Gabigol/Joao Mario fiasco.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

17. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

But why go for chiesa and sanchez when there is so much more talent out there? Don't repeat the Gabigol/Joao Mario fiasco.
    Like who, I am not trying to be a smart ass I genuinely ask, like I did in another thread with lukaku when somebody mentioned he would suck as an icardi replacement, its really difficult when you are seventh or eight on players list for a new club and have an option of real, bayern, barca and all the english clubs, because I suspect people are talking about those type of signings.
    We have to make a mix between older and younger players plus they have to be available, so options are limited, unless we go full football manager like roma last year....

19. Thanks (1): javier_zanetti <3

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

There is a bunch of players that won't cost 60mil+ or have HUGE wages. Why do the same shit all the time? Let's play this smart.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    The Sanchez rumours really worry me. They were a whisper early in the week and they are only getting louder. Going after Sanchez would be a huge waste of resources. The way I see it, he turned us down when he left Italy for Spain and Barcelona. The fact that we are allegedly pursuing him three of so years later when his output has significantly dropped and no other club really wants him is concerning.
    Who wouldn’t do it? Barca was way more attractive than any other club in the world.

Sanchez is a world class that didn’t fit to Man Utd. I agree his wages is huge and we shouldn’t pay him more than 5-6M, but i would like to see him at Inter. There are no better players in his position that would join us because for now, there are clubs who are more attractive than Inter for players, especially in terms of paychecks and stuff.

Chiesa is a must buy.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Contradictory post.

We know Chiesa can deliver in Serie A.
    We know who Alexis Sanchez is and has performed really well in every league he has played in and apart from suffering from mild depression at Manchester (which should be cured if he moves to Milano), he's a top player.

Whereas you are advocating for more Joao Marios and Barbosas, just less exotic ones.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a bunch of players that won't cost 60mil+ or have HUGE wages. Why do the same shit all the time? Let's play this smart.
    This I agree with of course.
    I was mostly commenting on the assumed quality of some of these players some of you mention, using also inflated prices.

I don't think Chiesa is more than a 40-45m player, with inflation considered. Bernardeschi was and still is a better player for example.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

You keep saying that, but my reputation is not on line. I know talent when I see it. Both Sanchez and Chiesa have talent.

But I also know about form and compatibility. If Chiesa is 80mil, why not go for a player like Brandt and also pay for Politano? Why spend huge wages on Sanchez when he is clearly a red flag player. Perišić is not in form either, but I'd rather keep him than get Sanchez. If Mourinho couldn't get the best out of Sanchez, then I don't want Spalletti/Conte/Mourinho to try here as well.

(We always have to overpay for Fiorentina players)

24. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    You can't just compare players in different clubs like that. Inter is a different club than United, Conte is a different coach than Mourinho. What is this thing that if one combo doesn't work, it won't work with a completely different combo? It worked in three different combos before United - Mourinho.

26. Thanks (2): Rain, vex

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Chiesa our #1 target up front

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Guys guys guys, relax! It was Sanchez`s agent that came to find him a club, not vice-versa! Of course we listened to what he wanted, but his demands are outrageous and nobody gives a shit about him under those conditions. We are not run by idiots any more, so we will dodge this bullet.

I totally agree with Marotta looking at the market nowadays: we need a pacy winger to constantly run at the opposition and put them in danger. FedeRICO seems to be the most promising we can get. We need a wonderkid that is starter material: 21 years old, footballer genes in him, always utterly determined on the pitch - perfect profile to sign. I say we go ALL IN on him this summer, seems like a safer bet than Ziyech/Pépé to me, especially on the long run. Chiesa can play both in 3-4-3 and 3-5-2. If the diving is your only problem with him, let`s sign him! Don`t you think Conte can instruct him not to? He`s still young and can be formed, unlike other stubborn finished products.

Don`t know if you realize it, but we actually have the upper hand here, considering that juBentus already have Costa, Cuadrado & Bernardeschi on the RW (and he barely features). I`m sure Chiesa is ambitious enough to be demanding a starting spot. The future is bright.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolňBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Inter Milan have made a formal approach to Alexis Sanchez. They and he are exploring ways to secure his preferred option of permanent transfer by start of July. Would need United to waive a fee and he to take a wage cut, both of which are increasingly possible. #mufc #inter

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/AdamCrafton_/status/1128781979506413573?s=19

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Belgium

Sorry, had to laugh with you calling Lukaku fat. You can say a lot about him, you could even say he is overweight, but that's not because of his fat-percentage, it's purely muscles.
    Physically he's an absolute beast, technically.. well. I always thought he's the perfect player for a counter attacking team.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Reco1986 View Post
    Physically he's an absolute beast..
    ...and he's got the first touch of an elephant kicking a beach ball