Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018/2019 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Salvio agent drops Inter hint
    By Football Italia staff

Eduardo Salvio could be heading to Inter as a free agent next summer and the Benfica man’s agent dropped a massive hint.

The 28-year-old Argentina international’s current contract is due to expire in June 2019 and he has been in Portugal since leaving Atletico Madrid in 2010.

There had already been reports in Tuttosport that Salvio was on Inter’s radar as a cheaper alternative to first choices Federico Chiesa of Fiorentina and Manchester United’s Anthony Martial.

Agent Augustin Jimenez then dropped a huge hint on his Instagram Stories when publishing an image of a glass door with the Inter symbol, suggesting he was visiting the club offices.

There was also a video of him walking around the streets of Milan.

2. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

4. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Universe

Colombia

Come on we need better players than salvio even if he’s free. I rather give karamoh a chance than getting this guy. Martial should be a priority.

6. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Salvio on a free is good business. That being said, we need a step up in quality and a top class starting winger, not a shit load of decent wingers.

I wouldn't mind us not redeeming Keita and instead getting Salvio on a free transfer in his place.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Salvio on a free is good business. That being said, we need a step up in quality and a top class starting winger, not a shit load of decent wingers.

I wouldn't mind us not redeeming Keita and instead getting Salvio on a free transfer in his place.
    I think this is true for most positions in our squad, with the exception of goalkeeper, forward and CB. CM is my biggest concern. Brozovic on his day can be truly excellent and I think we can get that from him on a consistent basis if we put someone consistently high level next to him (as opposed to Vecino/Gagliardini).

I've liked what I've seen from Salvio and I think he's a definite upgrade over any of Politano/Candreva/Keita/Karamoh, and I don't care about his age (he would be 29 by the time he joined us next season.) Tbh though, I want someone even better than Salvio. And why shouldn't we aim for that? Our financial restrictions are done with pretty soon. The management talks and talks of taking Inter back to the top. Time to put that into action.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

»\_(ツ)_/»

9. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, Balor, Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Martial,Rabiot and Karamoah back here next season...all for fucking free one of Barella,Aouar,De Jong(pff i wish)

Keita back to Monaco,Candreva to whateverfuckvill wants him...Gags back to Atalanta for Mancini or smth of that fashion.If Miranda splits...
    maybe keep Joao Mario if he continues to play good...

Icardi/Lautaro
    Martial/Ivane-Radja-Karamoh/Politano
    Rabiot/Vecino-Brozo/Barella

maybe 4-3-3

Rabiot/JM-Brozo-Nainggolan/Vecino

Borja and Gags won't cut it anymore I'm afraid and Radja is getting injury prone more and more

11. Thanks (2): Balor, MVD

Vietnam

I don’t know why people really think Gags back to Atalanta is possible if you are working in a big company, they try to send you to the former one AND reduce your salary by half will you accept?

Its not like Gags is at nearly retiring age.

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Depends, some players prefer playing for the first team than sit on the bench counting fingers.

You can only step up if you are playing.

It really depends how frozen out he is here.
    Wallace

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Gagliardini could play for Lazio, Fiorentina and even Roma.

Could be used in a deal with either. For Chiesa or something. Roma found room for Santon, why not Gagliardini?

15. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Gagliardini could play for Lazio, Fiorentina and even Roma.

Could be used in a deal with either. For Chiesa or something. Roma found room for Santon, why not Gagliardini?
    That's would be my wish! Gags+ loan for Karamoh/Lautaro with buy back clause and whatever money those fuckers want for Chiesa. Rabiot as free agent.
    And maybe Ivan for Martial and a reasonable fee.

A line-up with Rabiot-Brozo-Ninja behind Martial-Icardi-Chiesa would be much better of waht we have now.

Austria

I could see draxler as an option for the wings.

18. Thanks (1): phonk

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    “If Suning is completely free from UEFA’s constraints, the first on the list would be Federico Chiesa, a player that everyone at Inter wants in every respect.”

Tuttosport has no doubt: the big signing for Inter will be for the attack, specifically on the wings. Politano is convincing everyone, Perisic remains an important piece despite recent performances, Karamoh could return to take the place of Candreva.

The question mark remains on Keita: if the Senegalese does not up his performances, Inter would definitely go after another profile in the summer, especially the free agent market.

“For this reason, unless he finds an agreement with Manchester United, the player that Inter love very much is Anthony Martial, always appreciated by Piero Ausilio and of course Giuseppe Marotta as evidenced by the fact that Juventus are among the most fierce competitors for the Frenchman.

“Martial’s age (22) and prospects have everything to be a symbol of yet another feat imprinted by Suning but at the moment, everything still depends on United. For this reason, remaining on the subject of free agency, Inter continue to monitor the performance of Eduardo Salvio, Benfica’s Argentinian star.”

Let’s not forgetting the dream that is Federico Chiesa. For him, it will be a derby with Juventus while Milan have backed off a bit.

///

Eduardo Salvio's agent spotted at Inter HQ

His name is Eduardo Antonio Salvio, born in 1990, a winger for Benfica and he is a concrete target for Inter next season. The Argentinian’s contract will expire with Benfica in June 2019 and as a result starting February 1 2019, he will be able to look for a new team next season.

Huge news has just arrived from Instagram where his agent, Augustin Jimenez, publishes a story showing that 6 hours ago, he was at Inter headquarters. Certainly, that is not a tourist attraction for those who are in Lombardy just for pleasure.

And so, it is easy to assume, as we are waiting for any official confirmation, that Jimenez was at Inter HQ to talk about the future of Salvio, trying to understand how much Inter are truly interested in his client. It could be a simple exploratory chat but his presence in Milan suggests that a simple phone call was not enough.

* I could see us signing Salvio/Di Maria on the free transfer if we can`t take Martial this year as Man Utd decides to extend his contract with 1 more year. There is always the following year..

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicol˛Barella

NULLA ╔ IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ryan Celsius

Austria

No thanks. Id rather play Keita and Keita is useless af

Didn’t read that he would come for free at first. That would be ok, but we should still look out for a top winger, we really need one. Bringing players like Salvio is not the solution
    Last edited by phonk; 15 Nov 18 at 19:21.

22. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

every fucking period, we stack up on one position. We have 2-3 players for each wing, yet we want fucking more wingers. More full backs, more strikers with 3 central midfielders for 50 games season, fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    MS37, SH1, MB77

United States

I will be beyond pissed if we sign that useless twat Salvio

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    All these Martial rumours are exciting. But he is no winger, he is a forward. The only way it'll work is if we sell Icardi. Or lead to discontent with him, and Lautaro on the bench.

Other option that seems enticing to me is playing Martial and Lautaro together. Two forwards, both mobile, and can finish, playing together could be a tactical nightmare to opposition. Of course that would mean a very different approach and would involve selling Icardi. That is blasphemous but also a radical way we can work things out.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

26. Thanks (1): WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah. If we consider Martial left forward like Perisic, they are like day and night.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Crayz rumours start popping up. Man United interested in Škriniar and Perišić still, but PSG wants to buy Perišić for 20mil.
    And if UEFA lifts the FPP limitations, Inter is prepared to offer 36mil for Martial THIS WINTER.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    but PSG wants to buy PeriÜić for 20mil.
    Inter is prepared to offer 36mil for Martial THIS WINTER.
    "And coming up next, in things that might happen in this current year, 2012..."

30. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    UEFA won't lift their limitations. We're going to be UEFA's poster boy, they cannot give us an easy way out just when we are at the finishing line.

We need to reach equilibrium at the end of the accounting year in capital gains. That means 0 (or positive of course). That also means transfers out on a capital loss are a no no. So we can probably forget about selling Gabriel for whatever comes our way and we probably will have some issues to conclude Politano and Vrsaljko before July but I trust we can do that by selling several youngsters.