Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018/2019 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Wrong link for Forza Atalanta Forums.
    My feeling is based on the rumors that if we are going for Barella and Chiesa, we won't have funds to buy 100m€ striker.

And honestly, who is the 100m€ striker who would sign for Inter?

India

Dybala makes the most sense, as much as it pains me to say it.

Not only do we get a good player, but a marketable one too.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    To me Dybala is not a replacement for Icardi. If we do that swap, it's interesting to see how finance-wise we are going to deal with the forward department.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Dybala already on 7.5M. Surely he will want more
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    Dybala already on 7.5M. Surely he will want more
    Yeah that is susceptible if he even accepts Inter. Surely not if we're not at CL. Wouldn't be surprised if he wanted more, a bit like Higuain when he was forced out of Juve.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

It better be Dybala plus cash. Dybala is a sub for them. Also, im sure dybala spoke like that about many clubs

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    It better be Dybala plus cash. Dybala is a sub for them. Also, im sure dybala spoke like that about many clubs
    But what Icardi is for us? He's not even a sub.

9. Thanks (2): A.l.i, n4l

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Dybala is a sub for them.
    Well, it's a little more complication than that. Allegri doesn't like the balance of the side in big games with him as a winger and he doesn't defend. And as an inverted winger he isn't as effective as he is in his more preferred positions. Dybala's issue as a player is that he needs a side set up around him as his characteristics. They're not going to do that given that they have Ronaldo. And rightly so.

Despite this there is no sane reason for Icardi to be valued higher than Dybala. He's young, scores goals, assists goals, helps his team play better. Excellent at free kicks, excellent at earning freekicks and he is very marketable. He has drawbacks too which is why i'm not convinced we should go in that direction, but he's an amazing player
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

11. Thanks (3): ciamac, Ronaldo, thatdude

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    To me Dybala is not a replacement for Icardi. If we do that swap, it's interesting to see how finance-wise we are going to deal with the forward department.
    Juve won the 15-16 Serie A with Dybala-Mandzukic-Morata-Zaza attack, hence without designated focal point of the attack (Mandzukic is more like a worker and not Icardi-type figure). Dybala was top scorer with 19 goals. I actually would love to see Dybala-Martinez-Keita-new attacking player (in a broader sense of term, attacking midfielder or member of the attacking trident, Hazard-Mane-Firmino type of player) instead of Icardi and two wingers crossing for him like we played the last 3 years.

Finance-wise we should be good as Icardi sale will provide a massive (90+ mln) plusvalenza as he only costs around 3.5 mln euros now. If we manage to redeem (and if he will show good football these next 3 months)Keita for lower figure and get Chiesa ( or Thauvin as a slightly worse alternative)I'll be more than happy for next season. With new sponsors, potential CL money (if we manage to finish top4) two additional purchases in the midfield are possible too. Since we are more or less covered in the defence (fullbacks are shit but they will always be shit it seems) Dybala-Martinez-Keita-Chiesa will be enough for attack so we can buy someone in the midfield, at least 1 top player and sell Vecino. Karamoh-Politano-primavera youngsters will cover the positions in the attacking trident in case of massive injuries otherwise we will be settled.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Well, it's a little more complication than that. Allegri doesn't like the balance of the side in big games with him as a winger and he doesn't defend. And as an inverted winger he isn't as effective as he is in his more preferred positions. Dybala's issue as a player is that he needs a side set up around him as his characteristics. They're not going to do that given that they have Ronaldo. And rightly so.

Despite this there is no sane reason for Icardi to be valued higher than Dybala. Even given him playing mostly on the wing his goal and assists stats are still pretty good
    Shaun, would you accept a Icardi+10/20 million for Dybala?

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Despite this there is no sane reason for Icardi to be valued higher than Dybala. He's young, scores goals, assists goals, helps his team play better. Excellent at free kicks, excellent at earning freekicks and he is very marketable. He has drawbacks too which is why i'm not convinced we should go in that direction, but he's an amazing player
    Im not argueing any of that, but icardi is also young and scores even more goals and icardi is much more importsnt to inter (recent events aside) than dybala is to juve.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Im not argueing any of that, but icardi is also young and scores even more goals and icardi is much more importsnt to inter (recent events aside) than dybala is to juve.
    Thing is we don't exactly have a great leverage against other teams wanting to get Icardi. He is sulking and doesn't want to play for Inter, his relationship with the management is almost completely broken. Icardi<->Dybala swap is most probably better than what we can get with a cash deal.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I wonder if the Icardi bet in my sig is still on or was knowing that Icardi will somehow fuck up his own career always on course?

Let's lower the bet to 11mil instead of 110.
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

18. Thanks (1): ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Thing is we don't exactly have a great leverage against other teams wanting to get Icardi. He is sulking and doesn't want to play for Inter, his relationship with the management is almost completely broken. Icardi<->Dybala swap is most probably better than what we can get with a cash deal.
    Yeah i know, this is why I like you and some others have been saying this was such a stupid fucking way to handle this by our management

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Dybala + Cancelo for Icardi.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

22. Thanks (4): ciamac, Il Drago, morrisama, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Whether we like it or not Dybala’s value is higher than Icardi’s. So please, stop with the ridiculous suggestions of Icardi for Dybala + money/another player.

If we indeed go after this deal, it would be a miracle to pull a straight swap. Doesn’t matter if he is a bench player or not or how important Icardi is to us. If Dybala is a bench player it just means that their team is good enough to not need Dybala. If Icardi is too important to us then why don’t we just keep him? If we go after this deal, whatever the reason, it means that we see Icardi as replaceable.

Players like Asensio and Isco are also bench players; doesn’t mean they should cost peanuts.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Icardi is not replaceable, not via Dybala anyway.

We just like to self destruct, that's all.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Can Dybala lead a front line on his own?

I doubt it tbh, I would prefer getting Cavani.

Please send your hatemail and "HE OLD JSFKFHLSJFWL" comments to: 33, Fuck you Boulevard.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Whether we like it or not Dybala’s value is higher than Icardi’s. So please, stop with the ridiculous suggestions of Icardi for Dybala + money/another player.
    On what basis are you saying that?

Considering they don't play the same position, you can't compare them directly. But seeing how they have performed and grown over the last 3 years, Icardi is far more valuable.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Italy

CDS: Icardi-Dybala, it can happen. Paulo is thinking about it, he wants to play center forward again.

Probably fabricated, but “O Picciriddu” (the kid) feeling nostalgia for his times at Palermo makes absolutely sense as rumour.
    He started as CF, then he went back to SS (his natural role), again seconda punta at Juventus, before Allegri decided to push him back to an AM/trequartista role and Tuttosport hailed him as the new Messi after the game vs Barcelona. Now he looks frowning and pissed off, at times borderline mezzala in midfield because “it's better for him”, coach said.

His desire to play CF again is a normal reaction, I mean, he's probably dreaming of beating the offside trap for 90 minutes ala Inzaghi.
    A couple more seasons and we'll talk about him in the Defenders Rumours thread.
    (La Joya punishing Atletico Madrid as kicker around the penalty box in 3...2...)

28. Thanks (2): GenDire, morrisama