Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1633

Thread: 2018/2019 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Ajax line up sensational deal for Bergwijn

De Telegraaf are reporting that Ajax are hoping to bring Steven Bergwijn back to the club from PSV Eindhoven.

Bergwijn started his career in the academy of Ajax but left in 2011 to join PSV Eindhoven, where he made his breakthrough during the 2016/17 season.

Ajax are now fully committed to bringing the Netherlands international back to Amsterdam in what would be an incredible transfer if they can pull it off.

Speaking to De Telegraaf, Bergwijn’s business manager Fulco van Kooperen confirms the contact with Ajax director Marc Overmars, “I cannot deny that Stevie was discussed between Marc Overmars and me,”

It is unclear what the asking price for Bergwijn to be with PSV hoping to receive more than the €35 million they got from Manchester United for Memphis Depay.

Bayern Munich, Manchester United and a host of other top European clubs are also in the market for the 21-year-old, while PSV are unlikely to allow their top talent to leave freely to their main rival.

However, according to De Telegraaf, Bergwijn would not immediately say no to a return to Ajax and if the price is right a deal could be done.

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Is he a pure winger? So doesn't exactly suit to Conte's 3-5-2 then. To 3-4-3 he would probably suit well? Transfermarkt shows left winger / right winger (/striker) positions in 4-3-3.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    If Ajax want him, that`s a guarantee he knows how to play football. Let`s sign him!

In recent weeks, Ausilio has been making moves, trying to lay the right foundations to find new wingers for this team. The love for PSV winger Steven Bergwijn is not a mystery but the biggest bargain could be Sevilla winger Sarabia. He has 22 goals this season and with the release clause of just €18M, the Spaniard is extremely enticing.
    GdS: Negotiation for Pablo Sarabia is picking up some momentum. His contract will expire in 2020 and is currently earning €1.5M at the Spanish club. In the meantime, Inter are willing to double his wage to win his service over competition from Valencia another Italian club.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Paris Saint Germain are the biggest competition for Inter in this race. In the past few days, PSG have been exploring with the Bosnian striker himself: contact, even in depth, to understand the willingness to join the French league. So again, PSG are Inter’s biggest rival for Dzeko but the Nerazzurri remain the favorite because Marotta and Ausilio made the first move and they have the timing of this operation on their side.

Ahead for PSG, they will have a very long and complicated operation to complete to sell Cavani then and only then they can talk about Dzeko. But Inter can jump in with Roma right away, trying to set up an operation that fits everyone’s budget by June 30th. Sometimes haste can have a negative impact on an operation but not in this case. Inter are expected to push for Dzeko at the end of the season and in order to bring two teams closer to an agreement (Roma want €20M), a young player may be included in negotiation.
    Latest rumour is we are offering Roma €40m + 1 young player for Džeko & Pellegrini [has a €30m release clause that can be payed in 2 installments].

Seems clear that we`ll sign 33 year old Džeko [€20m asking price] no matter what FIF thinks, because he has certain characteristics Conte is looking for, very strong physically and knows how to use his body to provide advantage for the team. Sort of Ibra but less technique and flexibility...

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Dzeko can arrive even before the situation of Icardi is resolved because Conte wants two star strikers playing next to each other with Lautaro and Politano as 3rd and 4th option.
    Icardi? We`ll see if anybody buys him for ~€80m or if Man Utd accepts a swap with Lukaku. But Džeko seems certain because we won`t risk relying on Icardi any more. I kinda got used to the idea, just hope the rumoured wage of €5m/year is not real!
    Last edited by DARi0; 14 May 19 at 12:14. Reason: don`t be cheap this summer!
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

5. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Dzeko is still a very good player. He can hold up the ball, he can finish, he can score from outside the box, he is practically one of the most complete forwards out there. He may be old, but is perfect as a backup for us.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

7. Thanks (1): vex

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Latest rumour is we are offering Roma Ä40m + 1 young player for Děeko & Pellegrini [has a Ä30m release clause that can be payed in 2 installments].
    Knowing our style, that 1 youngster will probably be Esposito, who will be worth 50m in a years time

9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Kakaroto, Pravesh

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Dzeko is still a very good player. He can hold up the ball, he can finish, he can score from outside the box, he is practically one of the most complete forwards out there. He may be old, but is perfect as a backup for us.
    Of course he can finish, but he is far from a great finisher though.

However I do agree that he is very strong physically and can hold the ball pretty good. I also agree that he could still be an useful player, but I'm afraid that in Inter his goalscoring chance ratio will be much lower than what he has in Roma since we aren't known as a team who creates a lot of chances.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Icardi? We`ll see if anybody buys him for ~€80m or if Man Utd accepts a swap with Lukaku.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Knowing our style, that 1 youngster will probably be Esposito, who will be worth 50m in a years time
    Feeling it's going to be Radu

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I read 40M for Dzeko and had a goddamn heart attack

40M for Dzeko and Pellegrini doesn't seem like a bad deal, but it depends who we're sending over. If it's Radu like Brehme says I would be okay with it, since it looks like we're putting more effort into developing that Brazao kid.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

14. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

30M is Pellegrini's release clause. So we're basically offering them 10M+ for Dzeko.

Probably we're including a pretty promising youngster in order for Roma to be interested, so let's value him at 5M at least.

Well, 15M is the sum Roma paid to Man. City for Dzeko three fucking years ago... What the actual fuck are we trying to pull off here?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    30M is Pellegrini's release clause. So we're basically offering them 10M+ for Dzeko.

Probably we're including a pretty promising youngster in order for Roma to be interested, so let's value him at 5M at least.

Well, 15M is the sum Roma paid to Man. City for Dzeko three fucking years ago... What the actual fuck are we trying to pull off here?
    Exactly what I'm wondering here. Dzeko is fucking 33 years old! He has one, maybe two seasons AT MOST in top football. Well, it's debatable is it top football anymore at the first place. Anyway, no way he's worth more than 10m€. If the player is leaving, the fuck we are paying our rival some overpayment for that.

How does it make sense to buy 1-2 seasons of football old player for 15m€? It's not like he's some former best player of the world or even remotely close to that.

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Good guy Inter is just helping Roma.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Anyway we can bring Cou back home? Just asking for a friend..
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

20. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Anyway we can bring Cou back home? Just asking for a friend..
    pfff...not good enough for my daug...I mean Inter

22. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I'm sure Coutinho is good enough for Inter, if I had to choose between Kovačić or Coutinho, obviously it's the Brazilian that should be brought back
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

24. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, Pajo

Colombia

Griezmann is leaving Atletico..... swap with Icardi!!!!!! But I guess Farca would swoop in and get him. That would free coutinho tho.
    Atletico might want dybala and they might do a swap..... fuck it let Farca have him.

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Griezmann to Barca. Dybala to Atleti. Coutinho to RuBe. Rodrigo De Paul to Inter.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I hope to god that we don't end up Dzeko. I read that we might sign Dzeko even if Icardi ends up staying. WTF?!
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Ecuador

Rumours floating around in Ecuador about Leonardo Campana, 18 yo striker from Barcelona (from Guayaquil, my city). I'm 95% sure it's bullshit, but the figure floating around is 13 million euros. That'd make him the most expensive transfer coming out of Ecuador.

Campana was top scorer/best player of the south american tournament a couple months ago which Ecuador won, which won the U20s a spot in the coming world cup. Many players from that team are already in Europe/in the process of transferring to Europe, and I'm sure Campana is working towards the same goal, seeing as he just hired Vinicius' agent to represent him. Now, of course I'd love to see him play for Inter, as I've actually seen him play in person before he was famous. He's pretty talented, but I wouldn't pay more than 5 million for any player from Ecuador rn. The chances of them adapting are substantially low. Anyway, take this with a pinch of salt, at least for now. Plus, I don't see a future for another centre forward in this club considering we have a shit ton of those in the youth teams+Lautaro

As for him as a player, pretty technical, tall center forward. Decently fast. Can pull off something spectacular every now and then, but there's just not enough sample size of him playing in a pro league to make a judgment about whether he can do those things consistently. We'll see how he turns out.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroto View Post
    Griezmann to Barca. Dybala to Atleti. Coutinho to RuBe. Rodrigo De Paul to Inter.

30. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, MVD