Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 256572737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1633

Thread: 2018/2019 Forwards Rumours Thread

Kuwait

Richarlison and Werner.. now these are the types of players i want to read about

2. Thanks (4): Kakaroto, nurko, Pajo, wera

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by El Matador View Post
    Richarlison and Werner.. now these are the types of players i want to read about
    Yes, you'll read about them signing for another club.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    Yes, you'll read about them signing for another club.
    Hey, I just want to say you have one hell of signature. Salute.
    Forza Inter

5. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Fav. Player
    MS37, SH1, MB77

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Reco1986 View Post
    I would love to see us linked with Julian Brandt. Awesome talent who I would choose above Chiesa without any hesitation.
    Thatís the dream right there. Someone please make it happen

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

According to rumours, the BarÁa squad has veto'd against Griezmann. Go yolo Beppe!
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Why would they do that? I am not saying it isn't true, just I don't get the reason
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

10. Thanks (3): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    According to rumours, Messi has veto'd against Griezmann. Go yolo Beppe!
    Fixed.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Dembele and Umtiti aren't big fans I'm guessing? Don't know why you'd say no to having Griezmann in the team.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Dembele and Umtiti aren't big fans I'm guessing? Don't know why you'd say no to having Griezmann in the team.
    Why would you assume they'd have a say?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

14. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Why would you assume they'd have a say?
    Just thinking about who's played with him in the French NT, but maybe he's just a massive twat on the football pitch so none of them like him
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Remember Forlan saying to the media at end of March that Inter told him we are getting Griezmann if we sell Icardi...

Fap dreams...not gonna happen but if it does... Mmmm

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

It's because Griezmann basically told Barca to go F themselves while playing at Camp Nou a month ago

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Suning come on. Perisic + 80m for Griezmann. Forget Chiesa and the crazy 70-80m asking prices.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Griezmann, Dembele, Coutinho, Suarez, Messi.. That's overkill man.. Guess that ass whooping from Barcelona is making them go for some huge signings.

Would be nice to have someone like Griezmann but he's not got much of a chance at winning trophies here unless we dont shit our pants like usual in the Copa Italia and thats about it.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Icardi - Griezmann swap sounds good to me. I hear Simeone is an Icardi fan, good luck to him. Convincing the club won't be a problem, I suspect convincing the two players of this swap is almost impossible.

24. Thanks (1): thatdude

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Icardi - Griezmann swap sounds good to me. I hear Simeone is an Icardi fan, good luck to him. Convincing the club won't be a problem, I suspect convincing the two players of this swap is almost impossible.
    Griezmann wouldn't mind joining Inter I think. But under the right circumstances.

1) Get the pay he wants. That will unbalance the current payment structure.
    2) Ensure that the roster will be upgraded. Well, when I say roster I mean midfield. Everyone knows it's shitty and needs at least 1 world class central midfielder and some additional quality .
    3) Have a coach he can trust and believe in. Here's an issue, as this is a guy who bleeds for Simeone. He needs someone similar. You know where I'm getting at. Spalletti is not that guy, Allegri won't be that guy, Conte won't be that guy. Would he trade playing for Simeone for anything less than playing for Mourinho or a Klopp character? He may trade that for having a chance to win a CL by playing with Messi at Barcelona, but I don't think it's a smooth transition.
    4) We'll have Godin who he's extremely close with (they are godfather to each other's children or something like that) so it can be easier to settle in a new country this way since neither speak the language and it'd be ideal to have familiar faces around for all their families.

The main obstacle is the will of Suning/Inter to make the jump in quality.

At the moment we have several things making us not make this jump:
    - Financial backing. We are not certain of it. We are liberated from the SA and FFP to an extent and we could try to 'grow' the club by expanding our stature with marquee signings.
    - Marotta. He's not someone who will pursue spending most of the budget on one player, whoever that is. But he's smart enough to understand that Inter needs this kind of deals since we are up against a team that has the most marketable player in the world.
    - Coaching instability. We have no clue who the next one will be and out of every name out there, only Mourinho is attractive to top players.
    - Icardi saga. This has hurt our image a lot and we need to settle it before the transfer activity starts picking off. Settling it => we sell Icardi asap or we settle it publicly with both Icardi and Marotta in a press conference stating that there are no issues.
    - Competition. If Griezmann doesn't go to Barcelona, that makes him available for anyone else who is willing to spend. PSG is unlikely but they can try and do it. Bayern is another option but I hear he's not open to play in Germany. Then there are some PL clubs but I don't see many options. Man Utd can afford him but I don't think he wants to collect EL trophies. Man City going for him would be overkill and I don't see Guardiola pursing such a move. Then there's Juventus who want to keep making big moves and could potentially trigger a deal with Dybala involved that Atletico would not dislike. Griezmann wants to play with Messi, I don't see why he wouldn't want to play with CR. But maybe there's a rivalry there that he wants to keep going as CR was part of a team that beat them twice in the CL final, dunno...

Either way, we have had signs that Suning was willing to spend big and get top players but we also have had issues with the financial freedom of the club.

We've tried to sign Alexis Sanchez in 2017. We stopped pursuing top players that summer because of the Chinese restrictions. And I think they still didn't really understand Uefa restrictions at the time.
    We've tried to sign Luka Modric in 2018, this time knowing that we couldn't really spend shit.
    I think we will make a formal attempt to sign a top player in the summer and it seems that this fellow just became available. And Forlan probably knew of our club's intentions or just heard that Inter is just looking around for such a top player.
    It's been a long while since we attempted to sign a top 10 player in the world. About time we restart the trend.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Griezmann, Dembele, Coutinho, Suarez, Messi.. That's overkill man.. Guess that ass whooping from Barcelona is making them go for some huge signings.

Would be nice to have someone like Griezmann but he's not got much of a chance at winning trophies here unless we dont shit our pants like usual in the Copa Italia and thats about it.
    Same player who said he sees himself level with Messi. Smh. He's not coming here.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Guys, hate to kill your enthusiasm, but do you really think he would say he's leaving if there was no club that already declared to pay the clause? After all, its 120 mil. So it is Barca, not a call for bids. I would be really surprised if if anything happened in this area, especially after last year.

Regarding the reports. Let me just say:
    Mundo Deportivo today:
    Barca players approved the transfer
    Sport today:
    Barca players disagree with the transfer
    So let's not base anything on those rumors.

28. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Guys, hate to kill your enthusiasm, but do you really think he would say he's leaving if there was no club that already declared to pay the clause? After all, its 120 mil. So it is Barca, not a call for bids. I would be really surprised if if anything happened in this area, especially after last year.

Regarding the reports. Let me just say:
    Mundo Deportivo today:
    Barca players approved the transfer
    Sport today:
    Barca players disagree with the transfer
    So let's not base anything on those rumors.
    It's a nonsensical transfer for him anyway to come here. Why'd he leave Atletico just to go to Inter? He wants to win and win now.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

30. Thanks (2): Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Griezmann wouldn't mind joining Inter I think. But under the right circumstances.

1) Get the pay he wants. That will unbalance the current payment structure.
    2) Ensure that the roster will be upgraded. Well, when I say roster I mean midfield. Everyone knows it's shitty and needs at least 1 world class central midfielder and some additional quality .
    3) Have a coach he can trust and believe in. Here's an issue, as this is a guy who bleeds for Simeone. He needs someone similar. You know where I'm getting at. Spalletti is not that guy, Allegri won't be that guy, Conte won't be that guy. Would he trade playing for Simeone for anything less than playing for Mourinho or a Klopp character? He may trade that for having a chance to win a CL by playing with Messi at Barcelona, but I don't think it's a smooth transition.
    4) We'll have Godin who he's extremely close with (they are godfather to each other's children or something like that) so it can be easier to settle in a new country this way since neither speak the language and it'd be ideal to have familiar faces around for all their families.

The main obstacle is the will of Suning/Inter to make the jump in quality.

At the moment we have several things making us not make this jump:
    - Financial backing. We are not certain of it. We are liberated from the SA and FFP to an extent and we could try to 'grow' the club by expanding our stature with marquee signings.
    - Marotta. He's not someone who will pursue spending most of the budget on one player, whoever that is. But he's smart enough to understand that Inter needs this kind of deals since we are up against a team that has the most marketable player in the world.
    - Coaching instability. We have no clue who the next one will be and out of every name out there, only Mourinho is attractive to top players.
    - Icardi saga. This has hurt our image a lot and we need to settle it before the transfer activity starts picking off. Settling it => we sell Icardi asap or we settle it publicly with both Icardi and Marotta in a press conference stating that there are no issues.
    - Competition. If Griezmann doesn't go to Barcelona, that makes him available for anyone else who is willing to spend. PSG is unlikely but they can try and do it. Bayern is another option but I hear he's not open to play in Germany. Then there are some PL clubs but I don't see many options. Man Utd can afford him but I don't think he wants to collect EL trophies. Man City going for him would be overkill and I don't see Guardiola pursing such a move. Then there's Juventus who want to keep making big moves and could potentially trigger a deal with Dybala involved that Atletico would not dislike. Griezmann wants to play with Messi, I don't see why he wouldn't want to play with CR. But maybe there's a rivalry there that he wants to keep going as CR was part of a team that beat them twice in the CL final, dunno...

Either way, we have had signs that Suning was willing to spend big and get top players but we also have had issues with the financial freedom of the club.

We've tried to sign Alexis Sanchez in 2017. We stopped pursuing top players that summer because of the Chinese restrictions. And I think they still didn't really understand Uefa restrictions at the time.
    We've tried to sign Luka Modric in 2018, this time knowing that we couldn't really spend shit.
    I think we will make a formal attempt to sign a top player in the summer and it seems that this fellow just became available. And Forlan probably knew of our club's intentions or just heard that Inter is just looking around for such a top player.
    It's been a long while since we attempted to sign a top 10 player in the world. About time we restart the trend.
    The chance of Griezmann coming here are 0,xxx% (xxx: you can put any nummer you want), indifferent of circumstances. Such a long post for nothing!

32. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro