Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 165663646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1429

Thread: Matteo Politano

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by cuba gooding View Post
    What's the post, that Pollitano like, say?
    "let the pitch do the talking. great win, great performance".
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    It wouldn't be half bad if we, for example, loaned politano out with the same conditions as Lazaro: 2 mil + 20 mil option to buy.

Let's see if marotta can carry out something like that, or if he's only good at being a miserly CEO who drags on forever a deal for a player worth 100 mil, only to spend 18 instead of 20.
    What does Marotta have to do with that? That's pretty much what Roma is offering themselves. And it's a shit deal.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Ausilio`s contract is expiring this summer ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Marotta screwed himself and his club, again. Politano just joined a large group of Inter’s unhappy players who are difficult to affload. Why did he even want Spinazzola from the start? Just another unnecessary drama to show his “big balls” for nothing.

Spinazzola is a starter for Roma and Politano doesnt even have a position in our squad. All hail Marotta, Mr. big balls.
    Easy now, the transfer market is NOT over. Roma can still make a deal for Politano, if they really want him that bad On the other side, it`s not like Spinazzola (juventino) seemed over the moon with this transfer. This "show" might be related to Ausilio`s contract <see below>

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    No. We went for the deal, medicals arranged and all, and then we start to change the deal. Politano got fucked by that deal changing bullshit our management pulled off. Try less Inter bias.

Someone fucked up.
    This is what surfaced, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Why are you so determined to blame the management? The cunt can’t even pass a fucking medical.
    Because it came out like this. For me it seems that Ausilio almost signed him and then Marotta pulled the plug, potentially when Roma refused to accept those extra fitness tests?
    Upon Roma`s refusal, Marotta cancelled it and tried to propose another deal (aka change it). This seems realistic to me, because that refusal got us all suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Does it matter the fucking reason we didn't go through with this deal?
    Yes, only because it may have repercussions upon Ausilio. Hell, if Marotta is just half as devil-ish as some think here, he might have set him up, to appear as a hero in the eyes of Chinese investors saying "look, I pulled the plug because Darth Ausilio almost signed you another broken player"...

Quote Originally Posted by satubito View Post
    Ausilio doing Ausilio things. Why the fuck do we still need him??
    Careful, some would say this is exactly how Marotta wants to paint Ausilio to the fans: expandable. It`s either disposing the last piece of Moratti`s INTER, or Ausilio is truly incompetent. Perhaps he operated without Marotta`s approval? In any case, expect consequences, as Marotta is an old-school director that punishes (Icardi, Nainggolan, Perisic, etc.).

I wanted to see what our rivals say about this. Of course Petrachi wouldn`t say it was for medical reasons even if that`s the case, but why would he confirm disagreement between Inter directors if not true? I don`t think he would invent shit for the press.
    Roma director of sport Gianluca Petrachi openly blamed Inter for the breakdown of the Spinazzola-Politano exchange, claiming “there was a short-circuit in communication” between Nerazzurri transfer chiefs Piero Ausilio and Beppe Marotta.

While I`m happy with the due dilligence, I don`t see this in Ausilio`s favor and his days seem to be numbered, as both Marotta and Conte want to put their "own man" Daniele Faggiano on his position. Please don`t forget that Ausilio`s contract is expiring in this summer! Then the Rubentini management take-over will be complete and conspiracy theories may emerge again

Truth is, we don`t know the insides of the club so I suggest taking time to consider before carefully choosing sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I wouldn't loan our player to a club which just threatened to sue us over this deal. Roma are a petty club. They may just park Politano on the bench for 6 months out of spite. If Roma really want Politano, then either its an obligation or at least a very high loan fee.
    This is exactly the situation, Roma want loan with option, Marotta loan with obligation. I guess they are still discussing how many appearances and how many minutes mean an appearance
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

5. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Even if this is true, I think its perfectly reasonable for a CEO to step in if he doesn't like a particular large investment. I have absolutely no problem with this. This is why we hired Marotta. Ultimately, its Marotta's neck on the line and he is responsible for all our transfers.
    Yes, I have at no point said it wasn't a smart decision by Marotta to intervene. If you read my whole post, you understand my position in this one. I have not criticized Marotta for intervening but for letting the whole situation get to the point he had to do it.

Please guys, don't be blinded by your bias. When someone blames management for something, try to read the whole posts and what is said and what is not said. Tiring to try to explain my position with probably over 10 posts, but guess no one forces me to write to an Internet forum and I still do it.

I hope we can send Politano to Roma with a beneficial deal for all parties. I doubt Roma is REALLY looking to sue us, hardly they would be still interested in having business with us? I'm almost banking on that it was some Roman media getting pissed at the deal and what happened so reporters went a bit too far with their analysis ("ROMA IS GOING TO SUE INTER!").

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    This is exactly the situation, Roma want loan with option, Marotta loan with obligation. I guess they are still discussing how many appearances and how many minutes mean an appearance
    I hope common sense prevails in the end. Roma needs a replacement for Zaniolo and it's not like they don't need Politano after this season. He's perfectly fine for a club like them.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I have not criticized Marotta for intervening but for letting the whole situation get to the point he had to do it.
    Yes, nice catch. Question is: why Beppe let this mess happen? To put Ausilio in a bad position. Why would he do that? His contract is expiring this summer and it seems that both Conte & Marotta want him out. Time will tell if this is because of Ausilio failing to obey or incompetence.

on-topic: Inter are asking for obligation after 10 appearances. In the meantime, given his desire is to only play for his hometown club, Politano has rejected Sevilla and Monaco.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cuba gooding View Post
    What's the post, that Pollitano like, say?

Spina sucked this saga and get back to work. Politano should do the same too. Although I understand that Spina was not that enthusiastic joining us than Poli joining Roma.
    When you're an Interista and you watch Spinazzola play 90 minutes.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Yes, nice catch. Question is: why Beppe let this mess happen? To put Ausilio in a bad position. Why would he do that? His contract is expiring this summer and it seems that both Conte & Marotta want him out. Time will tell if this is because of Ausilio failing to obey or incompetence.

on-topic: Inter are asking for obligation after 10 appearances. In the meantime, given his desire is to only play for his hometown club, Politano has rejected Sevilla and Monaco.
    he seems to genuinely want to go there; and at this point, he would look like an idiot if he went anywhere else.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

12. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Ausilio just blasted Petrachi bitch ass, for that short circuit comment.
    Exactly right. fuck that club and fuck that clown hard core wannabe Petrachi.

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Politano why are you sucking Roma's dick, they don't really wanna buy you, they just want u for half a year. But, hey go ahead and suck them off.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Ausilio just blasted Petrachi bitch ass, for that short circuit comment.
    Exactly right. fuck that club and fuck that clown hard core wannabe Petrachi.
    yeah ausilio was referring to an interview petrachi gave a few months ago.

petrachi started working for roma when he was still under contract with torino (he had another full year and a few months), without torino's president permission: he himself admitted to that, without realizing it.

in july petrachi got his contraxct with torino terminated, as he was requesting, and could ufficially join roma.

but in the interview mentioned above he said he started negotiating with Inter about dzeko "in may".

16. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Sky, Inter will only accept a sale or a loan with obligation for Politano.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    According to Sky, Inter will only accept a sale or a loan with obligation for Politano.
    It's Politano's choice, it's not like Marotta wants to play in the Euros .
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassuolu View Post
    It's Politano's choice, it's not like Marotta wants to play in the Euros .
    A club has to offer that for Politano to make the move. So far we only have a loan + option offer from Roma.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Of course, if Politano doesn't want to move he can rot on the bench.

If Roma love him so much they should have never let him go.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Italy

if i were him, i wouldn't consider anything other than roma, except in the unlikely scenario he receives some kind of unexpected other offer that just can't be refused (and napoli of course doesn't qualify as such).

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    I'd consider any kind of deal that gives Roma the choice to buy him after the loan period or not, a fail. If he's going, we need to make sure proper cash is coming our way. We are kind enough to accept the cash not coming directly this window, but it should definitely at a later time.

If not, he can just sit on the bench here which he was doing anyway.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Latest proposed formula is either 6 months or 18 months loan, option turned into obligation once 10 apps have been reached. We`re the nice guys here, trying to make Politano happy by allowing Roma to pay us at a later date.

25. Thanks (2): Lionheart, phonk

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I understood it was the appearance clause with 6 month loan and just obligation with 18 month loan. What a juicy deals to Roma. Hopefully the price is 25m€ in these cases.

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Stop bending to other clubs rules! Sale or Obligation and that's it. Tell Roma to fuck off and be done. Enough of the petty BS negotiations.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

28. Thanks (2): Lionheart, William

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

South Africa

I wonder if the rumours are true about him cheating on Silvia with Ginevra Sozzi.