Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Matteo Politano

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I will never get the hate for this kid, especially since there are others who drag this team into the tabloids and give nothing on the pitch despite their generous wages. The kid works, not his fault he has shit finish, and still the only player who can run the ball out of our half. He is clearly burnt out, declining in enthusiasm, and indecisive, which is pretty much an inter player.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    I will never get the hate for this kid, especially since there are others who drag this team into the tabloids and give nothing on the pitch despite their generous wages. The kid works, not his fault he has shit finish, and still the only player who can run the ball out of our half. He is clearly burnt out, declining in enthusiasm, and indecisive, which is pretty much an inter player.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    That bold part. Perfectly used words.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

3. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Lui, MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Sneijder 4 9

Estonia

Perfect fit for a team like Lazio. If we want to aim higher we should not buy him. He hasn't developed at all since the beginning.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Ireland

Looks a better forward than winger to me. The team would be better served by him playing more central.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Why isn’t Spalletti using him as an AM he has speed and it is a crime to bench such a player who can destablise an opponent team very easily, winning many free kicks, gettkng into many dangerous scoring positions.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Why isn’t Spalletti using him as an AM he has speed and it is a crime to bench such a player who can destablise an opponent team very easily, winning many free kicks, gettkng into many dangerous scoring positions.
    He's not using him as an AM because we don't have any healthy wingers.

8. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    He's not using him as an AM because we don't have any healthy wingers.
    And Spalletti doesn't want to admit that we needed Karamoah. My point is he should stop classifying him as a winger but as a versatile player who should always start especially in upper midfield. With Politano as an Am behind Lautaro, Keita on the right, and Asamoah or Persisic on the left we can do a lot of damage to any opponent.

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It would be a tragic mistake to buy this guy.. He's Sassuolo material and should be left there.

11. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Of all players to bitch about, Politano, Skriniar and Handa deserve none of it. Politano was the only one in attack trying to do something.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Of all players to bitch about, Politano, Skriniar and Handa deserve none of it. Politano was the only one in attack trying to do something.
    Yeah he was literally the only player capable of beating a frankfurt player. Im not sure if thats a compliment to politano or a damning condemnation of our attacking situation

14. Thanks (3): Linege, MVD, sanand1

Canada

He's definitely not a starter for a team aiming to play in the CL etc., but I still can't hate on the guy given that he actually tries to do some things and was the only spark in the game. Also, his tackle on Kostic in that ridiculous counter-attack was a better defensive play than anything Vecino has done this season.

Overall, he's limited but I'll respect the guy for his work-rate and what he does. I also thought he was better at the beginning of the season and typically played smarter, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's also a bit of Inter bringing a player down like usual... he would probably be looking better, although obviously still not a start level, at another team.

16. Thanks (2): Batman, CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    He's definitely not a starter for a team aiming to play in the CL etc., but I still can't hate on the guy given that he actually tries to do some things and was the only spark in the game. Also, his tackle on Kostic in that ridiculous counter-attack was a better defensive play than anything Vecino has done this season.

Overall, he's limited but I'll respect the guy for his work-rate and what he does. I also thought he was better at the beginning of the season and typically played smarter, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's also a bit of Inter bringing a player down like usual... he would probably be looking better, although obviously still not a start level, at another team.
    He's not even on a level that warrants being on the bench of a team playing in the Champions League. I don't give a fuck about his workrate. Gargano had great workrate too. Enough with the mediocrity.

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    He's not even on a level that warrants being on the bench of a team playing in the Champions League. I don't give a fuck about his workrate. Gargano had great workrate too. Enough with the mediocrity.
    I don't give a fuck that you don't give a fuck about his workrate lol.

19. Thanks (1): sanand1

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

he is not WC player, but if we want to kick him, then who will stay? handa and skriniar?
    Inter Banter era 2011-
    Italian for dummies:

regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

21. Thanks (1): sanand1

Syria

10 years of FIF
    To be honest, he'd do really well with some solid midfielders behind him

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    I don't give a fuck that you don't give a fuck about his workrate lol.
    Good!

Workrate isn't a stat and it isn't useful at the end of match.

For years, so many users sucked off of Perisic who is so fucking overrated and inconsistent but had work rate. Look at these users curse him off now when they have finally realized just how useless workrate is, when the team needs to score goals and win games.

Saying a winger had a good match because that winger had a good workrate is an excuse that comes up to explain why he played an entire game and had no goals or assists and didn't create a single scoring chance. It's bullshit. Having good workrate should be a secondary or even tertiary trait. The fact the people have to open their statements with it to defend Inter's mediocre and overrated wingers is all you need to know about these wingers. And why we get such little production from them.

24. Thanks (2): Cómi, vex

Fav. Player
    Pirlo, Figo

United States

I have in the past been critical of his performances, however he is one of the few players who has shown heart and desire whenever he is on the pitch. Despite the squads dreadful performance today he was one of better players.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Matteo, Matteo... Please play like this all the time!

27. Thanks (1): Ethor

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    What a game from him, the lungs and legs on this boy...I fuckin love his heart. Great game
    Ziyad Of Boston

29. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

He has serious fitness issue although he runs fucking lot. GG Matteo!!
    Forza Inter