Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3239404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Matteo Politano

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Pajo, the price is 20m€. We paid that 5-7m€ (Odgaard) for the loan and the option is 20m€.

And which forward/winger is better than Politano and who can be acquired for 20m€?

edit. And yeah, Chiesa priced at 70m€ is fucking insanity (just like this Pepe dude from Lille).

2. Thanks (3): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Danilo The God

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    One would think that after 7 years of not even making the Champions League and 2 years of struggling to get in, that Inter fans would see the correlation between signing average players and not doing well in the league... but nope.

We have so many players that are not good enough. Politano on loan already fits into that category. Signing him permanently isn't going to change that.

India

Don't see how we can afford not to sign him, especially at this price. Aside from his abilities (and lack thereof), that people have already mentioned, we simply need him as depth to cover both wings.

Or do people assume Perisic is staying?

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Nobody wants to see Politano be a starter next season.

With that being said, I hope he stays. I'd rather look at the bench and have Politano than whatever shit we have had so many years.

6. Thanks (8): A.l.i, GenDire, Pajo, Palacio, Rain, rfU, Urban, vex

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I could see a karamoh/politano platoon on the right. Both players need the competition.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

Greece

But neither is starting material

9. Thanks (2): geva, rfU

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I don't know. Except if we actually manage to get Pepe or maybe Bergwijn for the RW position, it should be the LW that we must focus for a new starting position. I'm totally okay with Politano being a part of our first team, he might not be Robben, but he's not Schelotto either. Clearly better than Candreva (who should leave even before the season ends) and Karamoh ain't starting before Politano either.

Bring me somebody for the LW position to adequatly replace Perišić and then focus more energy to bring new midfielders and of course, sell players like Vecino and Joao Mario.

I don't believe we will have unlimited funds like some other people do. Especially if Perišić and Icardi are sold, it's going to be mostly self-funding sell-first-buy-later action going on that will most def make it hard for us. I don't see a scenario where we buy 2 starting wingers AND Politano AND try to fix our god awful midfield AND replace Icardi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah unfortunately you bring some realism to this discussion in the sense that we might actually not be able to change half of our starting XI this summer.

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

I think Politano can be a starter. I know his numbers are low, but his ability is good enough, while his partners (Icardi, Radja, Perisic and Keita) preformed a weak season each. With better attack, he might do better.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Yeah and he does well, in the game against smaller clubs, he's much better than Keita.
    Keita who? We haven't seen that Cunt for months.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    And yeah, Chiesa priced at 70m€ is fucking insanity (just like this Pepe dude from Lille).
    Retarded Fiorentina management should learn a thing or two from Torino/Belotti situation when it comes to asking for obscene amounts of money.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Keita who? We haven't seen that Cunt for months.
    Did you hear the rumour that Keita's aggravated his injury (remember he was supposed to return earlier) was because a TV show played a prank on him and he's been in the dog house since?

He did not allow the TV show to air the footage since he didnt sign the release.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    I think Politano can be a starter. I know his numbers are low, but his ability is good enough, while his partners (Icardi, Radja, Perisic and Keita) preformed a weak season each. With better attack, he might do better.
    I don't understand this ability thing. What does that lead to?

Some say he is the only player on this team who can beat his man. Sorry. The only time he beats his man is when he goes down the right instead of cutting in. And that happens cos the defenders are happy letting him go there, since it doesn't lead to anything. He won't cross or shoot with his right. Instead it'll lead to a backpass if Ambrosio supports, or he will take another 2000 years to come back and try to pass with his left.

As for doing better with a better attackers or midfielders, that holds true for anyone. Candreva and Perisic have done much better for us with even worse players around them.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

18. Thanks (3): Nyall, Universe, Wings

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah Politano hardly ever actually beats his man 100-0 so that he's in front of the def and then he simply gets past him, with the ball and free to do what he likes. He's so weak that he can be easily just pushed aside without much trouble. He needs several tens of meters of space to be able to beat his man with running. Those are rare situations Inter players find themselves.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Few days ago, Sassuolo coach, Roberto De Zerbi, praised Gravillon so i won't be surprised if we try to send him to Sassuolo to lower Politano's option.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

21. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    But neither is starting material
    I know. Let them compete for it.

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    I know. Let them compete for it.

Compete for what? The starting position that neither deserves? Why do that to our selves? That won't magically make them starting material. It will just make us very thin in that position.

24. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

It's a platoon. Both players with different skills are chosen for matchups they can excel in, benched when they cannot. If we redeem politano then he's too expensive for a bench player. Makes more sense to bring back karamoh as an upgrade over candreva, rather than spend a big sum on a new player.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Politano's agent says that Inter will redeem him.

https://sempreinter.com/2019/05/16/p...ll-redeem-him/

Also that Tomasso Berni will renew
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

27. Thanks (1): thatdude

Italy

Berni Is my role model, I want to earn more than a doctor but doing nothing, just like him
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.