Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Matteo Politano

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    We do already have Candreva and Karamoh on the right wing. Is Politano able to play on the left side?

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Politano = Candreva.

I hope his crosses is better.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by J.. View Post
    We do already have Candreva and Karamoh on the right wing. Is Politano able to play on the left side?
    Yes. He plays left right and centre.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

5. Thanks (1): Efrain21C

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by J.. View Post
    I believe Karamoh would go on loan, It will be benefit for Inter and for him. I dont want to give up on him, i really think the boy has bright future.

Candreva will stay. If Sapll would play with 3 man defence, Candreva is a player that fits very well in this formation. I think that he won't be a regular starter, like he was last season although he was shit, he can be useful player. unless we get 15-20M offer for him, i think we better keep him.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    We are making smart moves in transfer market lately. We have signed quality players and the pre-season hasn't begun yet, I don't remember the last time when our management has done those kind of moves this early, which means the players will be ready from day one.

Politano is such a low key signing but at the same time a quality player who can score and provide assists. Besides, he can play in few positions in attack which will give us more options when needed.

Though San Siro has been a lucky stadium for him so lets hope that will continue while he will perform as an Inter player.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Welcome home boy, finish your honeymoon and be ready for long season.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    I believe Karamoh would go on loan, It will be benefit for Inter and for him. I dont want to give up on him, i really think the boy has bright future.

Candreva will stay. If Sapll would play with 3 man defence, Candreva is a player that fits very well in this formation. I think that he won't be a regular starter, like he was last season although he was shit, he can be useful player. unless we get 15-20M offer for him, i think we better keep him.
    Let's hope Ausillio have the same thought as you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qb4ever_2k View Post
    We decided not to exercise our option on our last #7, he then joint ruben, sounds fitting
    Safe play.
    Is his transfer an obligation or right?

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Politano is more wide forward than a one dimensional wiger like Candreva. With him and Lautaro, Sapalletti won't be dependable on one playing style.
    I'm curious what will be his main formation if we assume that Perisic & Icardi will be certain starters.

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post

Do we officially own Karanth? Otherwise how do we loan out an on-loan player
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by uny_arturo View Post
    Do we officially own Karanth? Otherwise how do we loan out an on-loan player
    Karamoh joined us on loan with obligation to purchase, so he's our player.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

His nose though.. did he use to be a boxer?
    Happy we bought him and not Berardi lol

15. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Universe

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

I don't even...
    but that's fine.

Italy

Welcome Matteo FFPolitano.

He looks happy as a clam: that's the right spirit and a good starting point.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Benvenuto Matteo! I wish you win many trophies @ INTER!

I like everything about this guy: smart, tricky, quick and great technique. I believe this is an obligation to buy in disguise, as we will probably activate the clause next summer. He will confirm his stature and hopefully make me forget about Verdi. He is devastating on the counter so I consider this a very good signing for us - we have been missing this kind of acceleration & pace. That nose only proves he has a big dick and does not get scared by big teams, so let`s start the winning cycle again!

Anyone knows if we payed €5m or €7m for the loan? I`ve read several conflicting reports, most of them reporting €5m. Anyway, he looks sincerely happy to be here and I`m sure he`ll stay for many years to come, delivering much more than FIF expects from him.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

19. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, rockball

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Apparently he has chosen number 7 in the shirt.

21. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Benvenuto Matteo! I wish you win many trophies @ INTER!

I like everything about this guy: smart, tricky, quick and great technique. I believe this is an obligation to buy in disguise, as we will probably activate the clause next summer. He will confirm his stature and hopefully make me forget about Verdi. He is devastating on the counter so I consider this a very good signing for us - we have been missing this kind of acceleration & pace. That nose only proves he has a big dick and does not get scared by big teams, so let`s start the winning cycle again!

Anyone knows if we payed €5m or €7m for the loan? I`ve read several conflicting reports, most of them reporting €5m. Anyway, he looks sincerely happy to be here and I`m sure he`ll stay for many years to come, delivering much more than FIF expects from him.
    They buy odgaard for 5 mil and we loan him for 7 mil so we actually only spent 2 mil to loan him.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

23. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, DARi0

Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Apparently he has chosen number 7 in the shirt.
    If he’s our #7 next season I would be very, very disappointed.
    I'm streets ahead.

25. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Some are saying 16...i doubt he would leave 7 [i doubt that...unless they want it for Malcolm but that would be a douche request] unless he was asked to or wants to keep his 16 going.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DIN011 View Post
    If he’s our #7 next season I would be very, very disappointed.
    Politano is a great addition in our squad and there is no room for disappointment or complaints. We desperately needed someone like him. He can make difference and is a pretty skilful player.

However there is speculations that we will try for Malcom in the upcoming week so lets see what happens.

Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member 10 years of FIF
    Politano is a great addition in our squad and there is no room for disappointment or complaints. We desperately needed someone like him. He can make difference and is a pretty skilful player.

However there is speculations that we will try for Malcom in the upcoming week so lets see what happens.
    #7 is meant for star players and starters, it’s a number you have to earn. It should go to a big player or someone with huge potential, not some random 24 year old that’s had 6 decent months in his entire career. Look at all the big clubs in the world and see who’s wearing the #7 shirt.

Like I said, #7 should go to a starter, and if Politano is really meant to be a starter(which I refuse to believe) then we’re fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

#7 is meant for star players and starters, it’s a number you have to earn. It should go to a big player or someone with huge potential, not some random 24 year old that’s had 6 decent months in his entire career. Look at all the big clubs in the world and see who’s wearing the #7 shirt.

Like I said, #7 should go to a starter, and if Politano is really meant to be a starter(which I refuse to believe) then we’re fucked.
    I'm streets ahead.