Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Kwadwo Asamoah

Fav. Player
    JZ4

We got what we payed for

"Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Here to give some credit to Asamoah for being solid. It's pretty unfair that he doesn't get enough credit despite that he brought another dimension in our left-back position. Something which other fullbacks haven't done so in almost a decade.

United States

Really solid game tonight. This is what I expected when we brought him

Arguably our best player in this second half of the season

5. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    The free deals were our best buys last summer, De Vrij and Asamoah. Ausilio must be watching all expiring contracts like a hawk now.

7. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, rfU, thatdude

Iran

He is santon 2.0, every time ge gets the ball there is a decent chance that he will lose it and creating opportunities for opponents.

9. Thanks (1): Howl

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

If Santon was starting as much as Asamoah, we wouldnt be panicking at this point of the season.

Because we would be 10th and have nothing to play for
    Forza Inter

11. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Puma, Sassuolu

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    If Santon was starting as much as Asamoah, we wouldnt be panicking at this point of the season.

Because we would be 10th and have nothing to play for
    The pain caused by watching Inter matches is a lot worse than finishing tenth.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmax View Post
    He is santon 2.0, every time ge gets the ball there is a decent chance that he will lose it and creating opportunities for opponents.
    That he is not. He has been very inconsistent this season and had a poor game, but still is the best LB we have had in almost a decade. We need to improve on him in the mercato, but that isn't even a top 3 priority this summer - thats how shite some of our other positions are.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, LB/LWB is perhaps the lowest of our priorities next summer when it comes to reinforcing certain positions (considering GK/CB position to not reinforced at all).

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Way too many turnovers from this guy all season long. It's unreal how many times he's either been caught out or given the ball to the opponent in a dangerous position near our goal.

He should be kept but as a sub. We really need some better starting fullbacks.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

16. Thanks (2): MVD, Wings

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Not only that during crucial games as well. Most of his plays are him going around in a circle and passing back or getting fouled. Def should be sold and i hope the new coach gives Dalbert a chance and either sell him or play him, not another season on the bench please.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

No props for the defending on Milik smh. Meanwhile Skrinair is making mistakes every game but no criticism.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    No props for the defending on Milik smh. Meanwhile Skrinair is making mistakes every game but no criticism.
    It s fif quite often it s more down to how popular the player currently is with the forum members rather than how many mistakes he makes.

Just look at Brozo these days it looks like he could intentionally tackle one of his teammates and score an own goal and he ll get very little critique cause you know what he s our only capable midfielder.

Just one year ago the same guy could have a great game and throw up his arms once and fif would have been all on him how he s a total shit player.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

20. Thanks (3): bjwam4, ForzaNerazzurro, Urban

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Yes because Brozo is playing by himself, yes he makes mistakes yes his temperament is questionable but all other 5 midfielders have been on-vacation the last 3 years.

Also compare the mistakes of Skriniar with Asamoah, ill wait. Not only that but Skriniar actually can pass the ball, handle it under pressure and looks to play the ball forward and sometimes makes runs into midfield to start a play, again Ill wait.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Yes because Brozo is playing by himself, yes he makes mistakes yes his temperament is questionable but all other 5 midfielders have been on-vacation the last 3 years.

Also compare the mistakes of Skriniar with Asamoah, ill wait. Not only that but Skriniar actually can pass the ball, handle it under pressure and looks to play the ball forward and sometimes makes runs into midfield to start a play, again Ill wait.
    First of out of the last 3 years brozo has been on vacation for at least 2 years too fucker had the guts to ask if he can go home when he was subbed after 20/30 mins wtf was that?

Also i dont want to say that skriniar makes mistakes of the level of asamoah thats not the point. It s also not a phenomenon limited to fif but it s probably in al of football and all of life if you like somebody or if somebody usually performs well your more likely to look away or forgive him if he makes mistakes.

But fact is when a favourite of fif fucks up it gets mentioned seldom and it often gets a very defensive response from other members if say for example skriniar is critiqued. Even though it s nothing more then pointing out a mistake.

For example Imho skriniar was more impressive last year, he had less silly mistakes and overall just seemed to be a slightly better player than he is this season.
    Now this does not mean he s not still a fantastic CB and is well on his way to be amongst the world best if not the worlds best.
    But i wonder if maybe last season was just out of this world, if it is because of his new CB partner or of it s just a normal fluctuation of form that every player has.

But it s very hard to even have this discussion as 90% of fif will just go all defensive on you and say how great skriniar is wich by the way nobody with eyes denies.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

23. Thanks (1): K.I.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

About Brozo I did mention his temperament. He is not the only player who does that though, players throw shit, curse the manager, go straight to the locker room, not every-time they are subbed out they will be happy or take it well.

Nobody is looking away or forgiving. The fact is his mistakes cost goals in crucial matches, avoidable mistakes. Skriniar like any defender WILL make mistakes but over the season you will see that he is one of the better performers in the squad and his contributions outweigh his mistakes. I personally Dont think Asamoah has done well, other people think differntly and thats fine but that has nothing to do with Skriniar or with Brozo.

25. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Agree with this. The rest tho...

Hate him or love him Asamoah deserves credit for being reliable, giving us a bit of balance and believe it or not, composure. There's a reason he was preferred by Allegri to Sandro who although a more brilliant player, is not as consistent especially on the defensive. Yours (and others) criticism is warranted but there are positives you're deliberately ignoring (positioning, intercepting, tracking back, etc)

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    Agree with this. The rest tho...

Hate him or love him Asamoah deserves credit for being reliable, giving us a bit of balance and believe it or not, composure. There's a reason he was preferred by Allegri to Sandro who although a more brilliant player, is not as consistent especially on the defensive. Yours (and others) criticism is warranted but there are positives you're deliberately ignoring (positioning, intercepting, tracking back, etc)
    These positives don't outweigh the things i said about him for me. Also in general when people comment on players they comment on what they did good or did bad, the things u mention are things Inter level players should be able to do without us mentioning them, the criticism i have is because he plays the same way over a long period of time..add to that the mistakes.

Also Allegri is an idiot
    Last edited by K.I.; 22 May 19 at 23:07.

Iran

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    That he is not. He has been very inconsistent this season and had a poor game, but still is the best LB we have had in almost a decade. We need to improve on him in the mercato, but that isn't even a top 3 priority this summer - thats how shite some of our other positions are.
    just one poor game?! at the top of my head i can recall 3 of his big mistakes that will ruin all of our hopes on this weekend eventually, our previous shit fbs dont justify him to be a decent one.