Page 228 of 232 FirstFirst ... 128178218225226227228229230231 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 4625

Thread: Lautaro Martinez

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Lol why would he be angry at Lukaku for scoring a goal, he also looked very happy and celebrated with the team.

It’s either he was angry with himself or with Eriksen. In the first half Eriksen gave him a very slow pass, that forced him to slide and earn a yellow card, I saw him shouting at Eriksen direction but not so sure. Anyway, this is again media trying to make a fuss out of nothing, it happens all the time. It needs to be said though that was a frustrating pass by Eriksen and at the same time Lautaro should learn to calm down (he is already way calmer than before and I’m happy with the progress) but as I said, in the end it’s not a big deal, it’s nothing.
    How is it the media's fault? They'd say nothing if the team's coach didn't explicitly say that Lautaro probably had an issue with a teammate.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

2. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Unambiguously ambiguous in his statement today. No idea if it's new contract or new club.

4. Thanks (3): Adriano, ElinaYvo, thatdude

Italy

I mean it's fine if it he doesn't 100% commit to being at inter for the long term, as long as he gives his all while he's here and doesn't pull any PR stunts.

He strikes me as the kind of guy that wants to be the star striker. At inter currently he's living in Lukaku's shadow a bit. If someone makes him an offer to be the main guy at Real or Barca etc, you can't really be mad at him for being interested. He would get more international exposure at certain clubs.

At the end of the day, we're only going to let him go for an important offer. It would then fall to us to reinvest the money wisely.

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

another great game

7. Thanks (2): ADRossi, Universe

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    man of the match

Iran

One of the most frustrating players I've ever seen in inter's shirt.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Idiot. Such an awful awful miss. Really inexcusable. If lukaku missed that this place would be a treat.

11. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So what was the salary demand you had? Maybe we start the negotiations when you start scoring goals again.

13. Thanks (1): Universe

Serbia

He should relax on the bench for a match or two.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Macedonia

Very sad for him. He is a world class talent, but he sadly cannot keep cool. He is one of those who try to hard and don't succeed when things go against them. The day He scores his next goal, He will be back to his usual self... I'm not concerned about his skills.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    So what was the salary demand you had? Maybe we start the negotiations when you start scoring goals again.
    tbh i dunno why we dont give strikerrs heavier goals+assists bonuses and lower rsalaries. 2m a season and 100k per goal or assist. Go fucking mental.

18. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, DARi0

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    tbh i dunno why we dont give strikerrs heavier goals+assists bonuses and lower rsalaries. 2m a season and 100k per goal or assist. Go fucking mental.
    Never. Only performance-based bonuses I'd give to any player is team victories. Trophies and at most won games.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Kova10 View Post
    Very sad for him. He is a world class talent, but he sadly cannot keep cool. He is one of those who try to hard and don't succeed when things go against them. The day He scores his next goal, He will be back to his usual self... I'm not concerned about his skills.
    We've went through this numerous times since Christmas lol scores his next goal, then disappears again. Honestly he's a bit like dybala, hits a bit of form every now and again then does nothing for a month

United States

Unfortunately I’m starting to agree with Harpsabu. The string of consistent scoring we saw at the beginning of last year is seeming more like the anomaly at this point then the large stretches of inconsistency. The guy tends to score a few goals then frustrate for a month. Before it seemed like the goals were coming in important games but now that also appears to have dried up.

No doubting the kids got quality but the question is will be more of a Tevez/Aguero or more of a an Argentine Morata.

22. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Harpsabu, MVD

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Indonesia

he missed an open goal, he is kinda sus
    You Need Skill and Luck To Make a Great Save - Alberto Fontana
    The Strong One Doesn't Win, The One That Wins is Strong - Franz Beckenbauer

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Dude is inconsistent as fuck, I've always thought the number one parameter that affects consistency the most is confidence and we all know this guy has confidence even from day one in our jersey. Not sure how he will overcome this as if he can, he can definitely be the next aguero.

I would like him to sit on the bench so he can get his shit together but we all know pinamonti isn't ready to start and conte probably won't drop him as seen from last season.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

his head is not in the right space, and i doubt he's gonna be an inter-player for long moving forward, unless the entire team structure changes and some bozo manager comes in that just loves him and gives him all the opportunities as a striker despite his performance

United States

It must be said when you perform like this AND you won’t commit your long term future to the club it’s not a good look.

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Lautaru when he is himself he contributes a lot and gets yellow cards along the way. When was the last yellow card he received. It’s clear that he is just running around and pretending to play. He reminds me of Brozo at times. His genoa yellow doesn’t count because he was seconds late and clearly not paying attention.

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    It's not the miss that pisses me off. But his body language, his overall display and how he reacts after being subbed, every, fucking, time. He is turning out to be real cunt.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts