Page 173 of 194 FirstFirst ... 73123163170171172173174175176183 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 3866

Thread: Lautaro Martinez

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Piero Ausilio to Sky Italia: "Lautaro isn't leaving. Whoever wants him can pay his release clause".
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Even Ausilio must be getting sick of Abidal calling him every day with the same 50m+a random Barca shitter offer
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

The Marotta factor. Ausilio would have accepted the first offer he received from Barcelona.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

4. Thanks (3): PHM1605, William, _Ivan_

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Crisis averted.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I don't see big leverage in Lautaro's side so we should act accordingly.
    Even if he does I doubt he would do anything to discredit Milito or Zanetti.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Piero Ausilio to Sky Italia: "Lautaro isn't leaving. Whoever wants him can pay his release clause".
    Good. It's not in our interest to lose Martinez. Paying the full clause in 1 payment is the only way he should be allowed to leave.
    I'm tired of all the pundits calling it a done deal. We shouldn't be a club forced into selling.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

thank you for definitievely coming out and saying that, now i can rest easy for the time being because everybody knows barca is cheap af

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Let's sell him for 90mil before we turn him into a 30 mil player.

If we improve our wingback and midfield situation through this sale, no one is going to give a shit if hes gone. Dismantling a previously shit team while simultaneously constructing a younger, deeper squad to overcome Juventus is our primary and most difficult objective. We probably need 6-8 players and at least another season to make this happen, and it's hard to see it happening without selling Lautaro.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    I think i'm agreeiing with you as I have a feeling Lautaro prefers Barcelona and not Inter, but and this is a big but we should sell him for at least 90M and maybe the 110M clause. With that money and the Icardi money you could get Werner, Tonali and a good LWB. If the Werner story is anything plausible because I have the feeling he will only go to Liverpool due to Klopp, why would he join us suddenly? It would be great but I don't have very much trust in this deal.

Fact is with the sell of Icardi, Lautaro and some deadwood we can upgrade our squad significant. And I get the point of people saying we are not a selling club etc but if this sell helps us overhaul 2/3 positions we should do it, especially in this strange/uncertain time with all clubs having trouble to finance their squad.

The only thing I fear is that we sell Lautaro and spend the money on fuck-ups and shooting ourself in the foot.

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Tbh Ausilio is a douchebag.
    He should shut the fuck up and let Marotta do this kind of mindgames.
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    What? What mind games?
    Save Radja.

12. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    What? What mind games?
    He tries to be smart and acts like he has the say at Inter. But he isn't. Marotta knows how to handle such kind of sales, Ausilio never sold anything for good money.
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

He tries to be smart and acts like he has the say at Inter. But he isn't. Marotta knows how to handle such kind of sales, Ausilio never sold anything for good money.
    He acts like we dont need to sell him and its true. We closed Icardi sale for huge capital gain. We can sell Perisic, Lazaro, Vecino and etc.

If they want one of our most important, they need to pay. 50M is not even close to be enough.
    Save Radja.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    One can argue Kovacic was a good sale as Real sold him for a similar price 4 years later.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    And you know that they didn't agree together that Ausilio is the one who's going to give this statement by how?

It's a strong statement by Ausilio and a good one. It cements us to be an entity who's not going to get bullied in the market. We're not a supermarket.

I also feel it doesn't mean we won't sell Lautaro. If Barca can somehow come up with enough money, we will sell him (and not with the release clause by one-time payment). I would want that we keep hold of Lautaro by all means (like I posted in previous page) but I feel that is not the case.

Anyway, Icardi sale will give us room to breathe in terms of financials. We don't have to sell Lautaro for anything less than the price comfortable to us. Hopefully that does not include some shitters from Barcelona.

17. Thanks (1): sikman

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Can we send Lukaku to Barcelona instead?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

19. Thanks (2): eduzee, William

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Clear message, good way to handle this

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Hmmm I didn`t see him saying he is NOT leaving.

Inter: 'Barca must pay Lautaro clause'

Inter director Piero Ausilio came out into the open on Lautaro Martinez. ‘Many clubs contacted us, above all Barcelona, but the only way he’s leaving is with the release clause.’

There is a €111m release clause in the Argentina international’s contract, but it is valid only for a few weeks and must be paid in one instalment. Both of these are problems that Barcelona have so far found insurmountable, so they have been trying to negotiate a deal involving exchanges as well as a cash sum.

“The reality of the situation with Martinez is that there’s only one path to take him away from Inter and that is to pay the release clause,” Inter director Ausilio told Sky Sport Italia this evening.

“It’s a clause everyone knows about, there’s no point hiding. It is a difficult clause because it has certain deadlines and some very precise demands.

“First and foremost, the clause expires in early July, so does not last very long. It’s the only possible way right now that we won’t see Lautaro Martinez at Inter next season.

“We are not discussing the Lautaro issue with anyone, because quite simply we are relying on him, he is an important asset for the club and let us not forget he still has two years left on his contract with Inter.

We don’t have any intention of selling our best players, but rather to reinforce ourselves on the market.

Barcelona are without doubt the favourites, but Chelsea and Manchester United were also linked with the striker.

“Many clubs contacted us to discuss Lautaro. Among those, the most determined is Barcelona. We have a friendly and cordial relationship with them,” continued Ausilio.

“I won’t disguise any of that, just as Barcelona know full well what our intentions are. Inter do not intend to sell Lautaro Martinez. There’s a clause and that’s the only option. I think I’ve been clear.”
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

21. Thanks (3): MVD, nyers, Rain

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Ausilio's statement is a part of Marotta's mindgames. I doubt Ausilio is allowed to say anything that Marotta doesn't approve. Watch the puppet strings, guys.

23. Thanks (1): varmin

Switzerland

Pretty much what I was describing yesterday. No transfer window open yet but I suspect we'll hear something from Lautaro's camp sooner than later

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Hmmm I didn`t see him saying he is NOT leaving.
    “Lautaro non si muove, chi lo vuole paghi la clausola
    https://www.fcinter1908.it/copertina...taro-clausola/

26. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Inter of course doesn't need to sell him for anything less than his release clause. That's EXACTLY why they don't need to be forceful about it. Lautaro can't help but love Messi and by extension like/endure playing for Barcelona, so he needs to be managed and his preferences acknowledged in a respectful manner.

Strong statements carry little weight in that context imo Actually their less vocal stance so far has made Barca behave foolishly and like beggars, which was fun.