Page 121 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 2565

Thread: Lautaro Martinez

  1. #2401
    Lui's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 13
    Posts
    3,157
    Thanked
    4,625 times
    Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

    Canada

    Barcelona fans are mostly between the ages 9 - 16

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"


  2. #2402
    Materazzi_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Jul 17
    Posts
    782
    Thanked
    1,060 times
    Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

    Netherlands

    Quote Originally Posted by SRCJJ View Post
    Suarez is reaching Eredivisie player level and needs to go back to Ajax
    Fixed.

  3. Thanks (1): MVD

  4. #2403
    SRCJJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Nov 19
    Posts
    18
    Thanked
    34 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Great Britain

    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Using Barca's fans opinions is not a strong argument. They bashed players all the time coz they usually have ridiculously high standard (imagine, for instance, brehme's scale here where two sitters assists in one match were not praise-worthy ).
    Just check the thread vs us last year. Rafinha scored and they still claimed him not fast enough.
    It's more than just the opinion of Barcelona fans though - it's actually watching him. He's clearly not the player he used to be and can't impact games the way that he used to - with the consistency he used to.

  5. #2404
    Jassa's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jun 15
    Posts
    231
    Thanked
    197 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    In my opinion, Suarez is still top 10 striker in the world, not in his prime, but not bad either, he is still there.

  6. Thanks (2): FCBarca, Universe

  7. #2405
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    15,476
    Thanked
    22,805 times

    United States

    Weak game. Oh well, on to the next one. I have a feeling he’ll be back to usual vs Barca.

  8. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

  9. #2406
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    37,526
    Thanked
    24,027 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    He was crap, but good thing is, even in crap games he seems dangerous. Always involved, always covered. World class player trait.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts


  10. #2407
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    40,444
    Thanked
    55,369 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    he is 22...u guys expect a hattrick from him every game or something?! u should focus more on the more experienced players being...not up to the task a lot of times

  11. Thanks (1): MVD

  12. #2408
    Choppin Onions's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Aug 04
    Posts
    9,731
    Thanked
    7,051 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Canada

    66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Possibly a bit of fatigue creeping in. Our fellow Interista in Mancini did a pretty good job in marking him too. But like pajo said, he still looked dangerous out there.


  13. Thanks (2): thatdude, Universe

  14. #2409
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    12,541
    Thanked
    10,607 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    he is 22...u guys expect a hattrick from him every game or something?! u should focus more on the more experienced players being...not up to the task a lot of times
    Ohhhhhhh God, people like you really make me sick. We aren’t allowed to criticize a player now? How I hate this blind fanboyism.

    Only reading posts like this feels worse than today’s result.
    Forza Inter

  15. Thanks (2): capitano92, Universe

  16. #2410
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,332
    Thanked
    16,071 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    he seriously needs to stop hifiving people that slap/foul him. It happened during the slavia game where he got his snot slapped out instead of sellign the hit and telling referee to check VAR the fucking cocksucker hi5 s the guy that slap him, WHAT THE FUCK.

    Next game, Manciini fouls him as last defender. What does he do? He literally hifived him. The cocksucker needs to realise there are moments when you can dive and moments when you don't, getting slapped/fouled as last defender is always dive and check var.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  17. Thanks (1): eduzee

  18. #2411
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    18,564
    Thanked
    13,967 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    He's Argentine, if the other guy isn't aiming for your knee, neck or your head, it's fair play no matter how hard the challenge.

    Last thing I was expecting to see a complaint about. It's not like he's out there hugging and kissing Pjanic and Chiellini.

    And it's not the opponent's fault that the referee doesn't want to give Lautaro the foul.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  19. Thanks (5): CafeCordoba, Gaindé, rfU, thatdude, wera

  20. #2412
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    22,298
    Thanked
    46,906 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Barcelona fans are mostly between the ages 9 - 16
    Pretty much this. Their standards are high to the point of being toxic.

    As for Lautaro though. He deserves criticism for this performance. He's improved drastically in many areas of his game but as I said during the match, today was reminiscent of "old" Lautaro. Crap finishing, too many brainless decisions, cheap giveaways and fruitless dives.

    Goes without saying that we all continue to support him in upcoming games. (sad that I even have to include that disclaimer)

    I didn't even realise until I watched the replay many hours later, but it turns out he just completely missed the ball for that late chance right in front of goal? Fuck me I honestly thought Mancini got a foot in there and made a block but Lautaro just did an airswing.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


  21. #2413
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    18,564
    Thanked
    13,967 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    He messed up his footstep on the run, that kind of shit happens if you're not familiar with "just a tap in" from a strong low vertical pass. It's actually a pretty hard pass to convert as aiming kinda leaves the room and it's all about hitting it at the right time. But this one was mostly on Lautaro not anticipating it correctly with his feet. All the movement was great, including the pass.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  22. Thanks (1): rfU

  23. #2414
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    2,926
    Thanked
    2,832 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    He messed up his footstep on the run, that kind of shit happens if you're not familiar with "just a tap in" from a strong low vertical pass. It's actually a pretty hard pass to convert as aiming kinda leaves the room and it's all about hitting it at the right time. But this one was mostly on Lautaro not anticipating it correctly with his feet. All the movement was great, including the pass.
    Not sure but in my view the guy how sent the pass to Lautaro was offside himself?

  24. #2415
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    18,564
    Thanked
    13,967 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Not sure but in my view the guy how sent the pass to Lautaro was offside himself?
    Nope, covered by at least two Roma players. Both of their CBs. Great pass by Brozovic and even better run to the space by Vecino of all people.

    And then Lukaku complaining to Vecino for not turning it to him
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  25. Thanks (1): varmin

  26. #2416
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    6,238
    Thanked
    7,751 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Nope, covered by at least two Roma players. Both of their CBs. Great pass by Brozovic and even better run to the space by Vecino of all people.

    And then Lukaku complaining to Vecino for not turning it to him
    Oh no, a striker complaining to fucking Vecino. Never seen that before, hopefully we sell that cunt Lukaku.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  27. Thanks (2): MVD, YoramG

  28. #2417
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    40,444
    Thanked
    55,369 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Ohhhhhhh God, people like you really make me sick. We aren’t allowed to criticize a player now? How I hate this blind fanboyism.

    Only reading posts like this feels worse than today’s result.

    u are an angry little fucker aren't u? who hurt u?Was it Icardi or Wanda? probably both

  29. Thanks (1): MVD

  30. #2418
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 11
    Posts
    4,605
    Thanked
    8,569 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Switzerland

    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    he seriously needs to stop hifiving people that slap/foul him. It happened during the slavia game where he got his snot slapped out instead of sellign the hit and telling referee to check VAR the fucking cocksucker hi5 s the guy that slap him, WHAT THE FUCK.

    Next game, Manciini fouls him as last defender. What does he do? He literally hifived him. The cocksucker needs to realise there are moments when you can dive and moments when you don't, getting slapped/fouled as last defender is always dive and check var.
    What the hell are you talking about? that never happened
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

  31. #2419

    Join Date
    30 Aug 11
    Posts
    899
    Thanked
    785 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    Indonesia

    Our only hope for winning the game against barca tbh.

  32. #2420

    Join Date
    27 May 11
    Posts
    3,175
    Thanked
    1,350 times
    Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

    Chile

    Make or break for this guy. Id like for him to stay but im afraid his agent is pushing for Barca. If we want him we need to increase his wages by a lot. Since he is one of the best strikers of the world right fucking now just 3,5m a season, or even 4m wont cut it anymore I feel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •