Page 178 of 189 FirstFirst ... 78128168175176177178179180181188 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 3771

Thread: Lautaro Martinez

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Spanish Media Claim Barcelona Having Second Thoughts On Signing Inter’s Lautaro Martinez

Barcelona are beginning to have doubts about signing Lautaro Martinez from Inter according to a report from Spanish football journalist Francesc Aguilar, who works for Mundo Deportivo.

According to Aguilar, Barcelona’s pursuit of the highly rated 22-year-old striker has become complicated not just because of Inter being unwilling to drop below €90 million but because Barcelona management are hesitant to sign him whilst trying to get the players to agree to a salary reduction.

Barcelona have reached an agreement with Lautaro over personal terms and know that if they are to pull the plug on a move Lautaro is likely to take it very badly and renegotiating after July would be difficult.

Moreover, Aguilar goes on to claim that Barcelona are seriously thinking about whether Lautaro is truly worth the €90 million Inter want for him. The Catalan based club do not have money and have yet to sell any players to raise funds either.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    +1

Roma 'turned down Lautaro' in 2018
    In December 2017 Racing turned down a €12.75M transfer to Atletico despite having a €9M clause in his contract & having agreed terms - instead, player & club agreed to hold out for at least 20M (Which Inter eventually paid) after renewing his contract with an increased clause and ensuring that Lautaro could continue to play for Racing another year

Interest has always been there from Europe but South American transfers are never straight forward

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Lot more interested in the players Real Madrid could offer than Barcelona.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Now the stories are already turning even in the Catalan media how Barcelona won't have the money to buy Lautaro. They need to sell and even after that, they possibly won't have enough money. They ask for another wage reductions from their current players, so handing out a supposed 10m€ net salary contract to a new player is a bit sketchy.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Now the stories are already turning even in the Catalan media how Barcelona won't have the money to buy Lautaro. They need to sell and even after that, they possibly won't have enough money. They ask for another wage reductions from their current players, so handing out a supposed 10m€ net salary contract to a new player is a bit sketchy.
    exactly. if the rumors about barca asking players to take wage cuts are true, I can't imagine the locker room would take kindly to a geen newbie coming in on a 10+mil wage

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Didn't Zanetti and Cambiasso call this guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    mundo-mautaro.jpg

Haha. This made my day

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    mundo-mautaro.jpg

Haha. This made my day
    This isn't even worth a response.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    mundo-mautaro.jpg

Haha. This made my day

So they are still short of €20m, reject and let them figure it out. Barcelona`s finances are not our problems.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

15. Thanks (2): firmino, MVD

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post

So they are still short of €20m, reject and let them figure it out. Barcelona`s finances are not our problems.
    Nobody cared when Inter had 0 euros, now it's time we are in a strong position.
    I can't imagine it is in Lautaros interest to go to Barca, knowing that they don't have money to buy other good players for a great team in the future. It's like jumping into the sinking ship.
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

17. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Switzerland

Sinking ship

19. Thanks (2): Javier'sSon, vex

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    They are probably laughing to Abidal how he spent last 3 to 4 hundred millions.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    They are probably laughing to Abidal how he spent last 3 to 4 hundred millions.
    Personally, I weep at the job Abidal has done but that's me

Also, €55M paid by Qataris for Icardi & €60M by Chelsea for Werner likely to influence the market price for Lautaro - clause or not

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post

Also, €55M paid by Qataris for Icardi & €60M by Chelsea for Werner likely to influence the market price for Lautaro - clause or not
    Werner had a release clause, which was paid, and Inter were desperately trying to offload Icardi. They're not similar situations with Lautaro.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter

That only matters if the selling club actually wants to sell, why should they be reasonable unless forced to by a prearranged reason?

Goes back to a Barca fan i was arguing with on reddit who was thinking Inter should accept the ~70million euro deals, "Because thats what hes worth to Barca"
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

24. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Croatia

Why would it infuence? Inter doenst wanna sell, he's got valid contract til 2023.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

So nice that for once in the last 4-5 years, we don't need to sell. I'd actually forgotten what it was like to be in the position of power in negotiations.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Croatia

I love how it should infuence price on players they wanna buy, but i shouldnt infuence Firpo's price, he's still worth around 40 mil

28. Thanks (1): _OC_

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    So nice that for once in the last 4-5 years, we don't need to sell. I'd actually forgotten what it was like to be in the position of power in negotiations.
    Who was the last player we sold that we weren't really okay with selling?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Who was the last player we sold that we weren't really okay with selling?
    Probably Ronaldo. We wanted to keep Ibrahimovic but in the end the deal was too good to refuse.

31. Thanks (1): MVD