Page 155 of 179 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155156157158165 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3568

Thread: Lautaro Martinez

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

I'm more surprised that Conte would be giving up his fetish for Vidal and would prefer Semedo maybe this quarantine shit has made him lose his mind.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldoR9 View Post
    Don't worry nobody is that crazy zo buy lautaro for 111 millions in this situation.

Better players like Sancho will hardly pass 100mil
    Do you loan your crystal ball or you keep it all for yourself? I'm asking for a friend.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

3. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

It is free, it is called logic
    And my logic dictates that clubs would rather stick to players they have longer contracts with and wait out for the market to normalise rather than selling them on the cheap.

Sancho's contract runs out in the summer of '22 and Lautaro's in '23...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

5. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    How is Sancho a better player than Lautaro?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    How is Sancho a better player than Lautaro?
    I'd say how are they comparable players to begin with, one is a striker/forward and the other is an AM/winger

8. Thanks (5): ADRossi, CafeCordoba, eduzee, Howl, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Sensi+Eriksen

Russian Federation

tuttosport

buy sancho pansa, bye
    Inter Banter era 2011-

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Either Barcelona fan twitter accounts or Tuttosport got it wrong. Lautaro currently earns 1.5m, not 2m.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

11. Thanks (1): MVD

I have a feeling this guy is gone. You could see it on his face the moment those rumors started up.
    It's fine, he's a very talented player-- just hope we get the maximum and reinvest it wisely.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Tell em that Madrid offered Kroos, so unless they can beat that, dont bother. They can't beat that so let's try to get kroos. Easy-peasy.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    If Martinez wants to go, we can't keep him. In that case, I wouldn't mind Griezmann + cash deal. Lukaku+Griezmann sounds like a dream strike force for Conte.

15. Thanks (1): delaurentis

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    If Martinez wants to go, we can't keep him. In that case, I wouldn't mind Griezmann + cash deal. Lukaku+Griezmann sounds like a dream strike force for Conte.
    Not so much for Inter though.

Conte uomo di merda

17. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Griezmann is valued about 100 millions.
    So you will not get any cash in that case.

Only kids think that Barcelona will offer Griezmann plus money.
    Christ bro, what exactly are you on this forum for?

Also, we get exactly 11m in cash in that transaction, gotta match that release clause.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

19. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Greece

If Barcelona offers Griezmann on a swap deal, it'll be towards PSG for Neymar.

Conte uomo di merda

21. Thanks (3): FCBarca, Howl, Linege

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    That it does. But we wouldn't get much cash then we'd be looking at a griezmann replacement in two years. Unless we were confident esposito could step up from then I'd prefer a younger starter.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It requires him to force a move to Barcelona. Barcelona won't and can't pay 111m€ for his release clause by the 15th of July. It's not going to happen. Then he needs to force the move and I'm not sure if he's ready for that yet. Maybe in 2021 summer if he wants to a bigger club and we won't pay him enough. But I don't see him forcing a move yet. But we need to pay to him. Those rumors of 4m€ salary is ridiculous (and I believe complete BS).

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    It requires him to force a move to Barcelona. Barcelona won't and can't pay 111m€ for his release clause by the 15th of July. It's not going to happen. Then he needs to force the move and I'm not sure if he's ready for that yet. Maybe in 2021 summer if he wants to a bigger club and we won't pay him enough. But I don't see him forcing a move yet. But we need to pay to him. Those rumors of 4m€ salary is ridiculous (and I believe complete BS).
    According to Italian sources, Inter haven't even offered a new contract to Lautaro and they are in no hurry to do so.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    No need to do so, it seems that Barca most probably won`t be able to pay his release clause in 2020. Chelsea and City could, however Lautaro will probably leave for Barca at some point, when he will be bought. Inter made it clear that only paying his release clause will make him move, as we are not a selling club. This has been confirmed both by GdS & FcInterNews.it.

Sport Mediaset: Barca have reportedly prepared a €10 million offer to convince Lautaro, but Inter are not afraid. The Nerazzurri are prepared to increase Lautaro’s wages from €1.5 million a season to €3 million a season, including bonuses and image rights. Inter will meet with the player’s agent, Beto Yaqu, in July, after the expiry of the €111 million release clause that’s currently present in Lautaro’s existing contract, which expires after the July 15th. The Argentine striker has scored 16 goals and provided four assists in 31 appearances so far this season.

Stay cool, see what the lad really wants and het him further prove himself. Don`t spoil him with money, give him more each season. Grande Beppe.

Victor Blanco, the president of Racing Club, has revealed that Inter striker Lautaro Martinez rejected a move to Real Madrid as an 18-year-old. Blanco’s revelation comes amid reports in the media that have linked Lautaro with a move to Los Blancos but one report has also suggested that they have withdrawn their interest in signing him due to not wanting to sell any currently registered non-EU players to make way for him.

“When he was 18, Real Madrid came in for him and wanted to sign him in a loan with option to buy deal,” Blanco remarked in an interview with Spanish news outlet Mundo Deportivo. “He refused the possibility of joining them because he wanted to win with Racing before leaving. He remained and his goals were clear. “The money on offer was not small but he very much knew what he wanted. He did very well for the club and he has always behaved in an exemplary manner. His growth has been dizzying.”
    Sky Sport Italy: Next season he will earn €3.2 million net, the following season he will earn €3.4 million net and the season after that, the final season of his current contract, he will earn €3.7 million net. This seems to be a good negotiation point for the club. I expect the reported figures to go higher in case release clause will be increased or removed.
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Greece

You sure those amounts are Net?

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    You sure those amounts are Net?
    They have included his image rights in his salary.

30. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    How's the salary rising to 3m€ somehow from 1.5m€? Salary gets doubled with image rights? I doubt it.