Page 139 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 3122

Thread: Lautaro Martinez

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Barcelona has problems with FFP so they will struggle to buy Lautaro this summer. Just give him a new contract without any clause. We should raise enough money with selling players who are out on loan now to get good players.
    They keep saying that every summer yet Barca still sign players

2. Thanks (1): Irequis

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    They keep saying that every summer yet Barca still sign players
    Eventually they will be right.

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Am I the only one who is cocerned about the drop in his performance in the January and February matches?
    He was, By far, the best player Vs Napoli.
    Save Radja.

5. Thanks (1): ElDuccio

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

According to Sky: Barca will pay mor then the 111M, something like 130-140M.

ciao ciao lautaro
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    How?? The clause is 111m. Probably were afraid of Perez free trillions.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Mixed feelings about the latest news. We payed waaaaay less than how much we are going to take from Barca, which is amazing. On the other hand, the way he plays really is awesome to watch. Fuck.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post

ciao ciao lautaro
    So they can pay the sum in installments i guess. I won't be surprised if we try to include Semedo in the deal. In Spain they claim there's already an agreement between Barcelona and Lautaro (salary similar to Griezmann) but Inter will only accept the sum of the release clause and Lautaro replacement won't be Aubameyang.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

11. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Man, if Kepa was sold for 80mil then Lautaro is worth 300. That release clause was stupid.

Like I said last year, him and Skriniar seem like the type of players who if they get the opportunity to play for a club like Barca or Real, they'll probably leave. If Lautaro doesn't want to be here when Barca call then we should just let him leave and hopefully don't blow the money on some shitter.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

13. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post

ciao ciao lautaro
    and even some players from barca could be involved...I would have zero problems with this deal if the price is 140 mil plus one or two players, depending on the players of course, but still...

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Really sad news if it’s true. He’s my favourite player and I’d hate seeing him in Barcelona’s colours.

Perhaps the worst part will be crossing paths with him in the Champions League and seeing him excel, thrive and become a Barcelona mainstay.

Absolutely heartbreaking and disappointing that we fail to build a team on the promise of young and talented footballers.

I think we just have to get used to the fact that every player has a price, regardless of their brilliance.

Fuckn Inter.
    Last edited by Puma; 14 Feb 20 at 21:12.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I was meaning to post something very similar but I feel Lautaro is usually like that though. The only difference is whether it comes off for him or not.

When he does choose to pass, it's usually a pre-planned thing like, "when the ball comes to me, I'm going to backheel it to Lukaku and make a run", as opposed to being a choice made based on options available. Lautaro seems very bullish like that. Once he's got it in his head to do it, he'll fucken do it. Once he sees red.. you know where I'm going with the Toro analogy.

Transfermarkt says he has 4 assists, but one of those was a pass to Sensi outside the box vs Samp. Against Fiorentina 2 weeks ago he was about to shoot but got tackled, the ball spilled to Candreva who tapped it in. The other 2 assists were winning penalties which I would never even count as an assist personally. There's a reason he has so few.

By comparison, Lukaku is more likely to stop, take a moment to analyze the situation and think, and pass the ball if he considers it to be the best option. That's why his 4 assists are all undeniable assists, usually direct final balls to set up finishing chances in the box. 1&2) hold up play out wide, crosses into the box for Lautaro vs Slavia. 3) hold the ball up in the box and lay off for Gagliardini vs Samp. 4) 1-2 with Lautaro against Atalanta. Honorable mentions: his cross to Vecino in the derby and his brilliant through ball for Lautaro vs SPAL.

None of this is criticism, just observation of both players. Either way, I've always maintained that Lautaro could improve so much if he could just slow things down and use his brain from time to time. He has great instincts, but the right amount of composure and collected decision making would make him even more deadly. If we could just remove his flimsy shooting from low-percentage chances, that alone would be an improvement IMO.
    if you could count how many chances Lautaro created which were wasted by others...
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    dont see why we would take rakitic and vidal. barca'd be lucky for us to sign them on a free this summer, tbh, big wage burden.

19. Thanks (2): Linege, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Slovak Republic

Why would they pay more than his release clause ? I don't see a logic here.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acroMacho View Post
    Why would they pay more than his release clause ? I don't see a logic here.
    Release clauses have to be paid upfront. If they want to pay in installments, they need to offer more than the release clause.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

22. Thanks (3): DARi0, Kev9Inter, MVD

Poland

my only idea is that his release clause is valid from 1st of July, so they can beat competition by paying more right now and getting agreement with Inter about the transfer.

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Slovak Republic

Apparently it's time to find replacement for him. I would look if Son Heung-min is happy in Tottenham, but they are hard to negotiate.

25. Thanks (1): ElDuccio

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

If he doesn't want to leave Inter and we happen to sell him I am done with watching football
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    If he doesn't want to leave Inter and we happen to sell him I am done with watching football
    Don't worry, we'll find a way to pin this on him and everything will be all good.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Slovak Republic

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Don't worry, we'll find a way to pin this on him and everything will be all good.
    Well, if he will pretend knee injury for the rest of the season, sure .... Just get over Icardi already

30. Thanks (2): .h., Wobblz

Fav. Player
    MANY

Lebanon

Fuck my life. Really.
    Nerazzurri's One and Only Hoe