Page 171 of 173 FirstFirst ... 71121161168169170171172173 LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 3459

Thread: Lautaro Martinez

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

I believe he will get renewal if he stays. Not 10M per season, but around 4M. Fair enough in my opinion.
    Save Radja.

2. Thanks (1): thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Anything below 5m would be a travesty. Ideally we settle at 6.5m.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Yeah, ok. You guys can keep crying but Vidal and Rakitic would be way better than us in terms of results than Lautaro. We've been banking on "potential" for 10 years, and have fallen face flat over and over. Our biggest problem right is now midfield. We can't put two passes together, and keep getting overrun. And we're years away from fixing it, unless we inject some steel and passing in there.

So either we fix the midfield with experience, or keep losing to Lazio who are on a shoestring budget, and still completely outclassing us. Juventus at this rate we're never catching up to.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

5. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I'm rarely with Fap, but I see his point here.

Lautaro isnt using Barcelona to leverage an increased salary at inter - he genuinely wants to go there. Current market valuations suggest he is more valuable than Dybala, Icardi, Savic, and Lukaku - all of whom are better players with track records to base a salary on. Lautaro's numbers dont support a player worth 12 mil per year, let alone 8.

Messi wanting him, abidal talking about him publically, grinta, and more intangible shit make up about 50 of his 110m valuation. There is really no incentive for marotta to offer a renewal if Lautaro is only waiting for Barca, but in the meantime we need experience and quality in midfield and at wingback.
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Yeah, ok. You guys can keep crying but Vidal and Rakitic would be way better than us in terms of results than Lautaro. We've been banking on "potential" for 10 years, and have fallen face flat over and over. Our biggest problem right is now midfield. We can't put two passes together, and keep getting overrun. And we're years away from fixing it, unless we inject some steel and passing in there.

So either we fix the midfield with experience, or keep losing to Lazio who are on a shoestring budget, and still completely outclassing us. Juventus at this rate we're never catching up to.
    Lautaro is also offering things to us now. He's stepped up the most in our big matches in the CL, more so than the more experienced players.

8. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Lautaro is also offering things to us now. He's stepped up the most in our big matches in the CL, more so than the more experienced players.
    I'm not saying he's not a good player. He is. And yeah, ideally he should stay here.

But if his heart is at Barca we just gotta make the best of it and realize we're never going to win anything until we fix that atrocity of a midfield, and fix it NOW.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

10. Thanks (2): FCBarca, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

I'm not saying he's not a good player. He is. And yeah, ideally he should stay here.

But if his heart is at Barca we just gotta make the best of it and realize we're never going to win anything until we fix that atrocity of a midfield, and fix it NOW.
    But a past-it Rakitic and a could-be-past-it-at-any-time Vidal, especially as makeweights that reduce our actual financial return for Lautaro, isn't the answer to that problem, either. Doesn't part of you think that, if either of them (especially Rakitic) had something still to offer for Barcelona - a sizable role within their squad to fill - that they wouldn't be so eager to want to get rid of them? Getting Lautaro and siphoning off both of them kills two birds with one stone for them. Two sides of an exchange can't both make off like bandits, so if they're doing so, what does that make us?

Like most people, I'm in no hurry to wish Lautaro off either, but I understand that he has dreams and desires that might not be here and if we get a proper return then I can accept that. But this ain't it, chief.

12. Thanks (4): Adriano, eduzee, Strale, thatdude

Switzerland

I don’t advocate Rakitic continuing but he’s hardly past it. He’s being seriously underrated

14. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, Howl

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    I don’t advocate Rakitic continuing but he’s hardly past it. He’s being seriously underrated

Especially by Barca, I'd rather have Rakitic than Vidal.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

16. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF

Yeah and that's a big if. As he has a pact with Inter to not push for the transfer, that includes him staying because Barca can't afford him. He cares that Inter don't get fucked, so he must understand there is a possibility he isn't going to move. I cannot see Barca affording him and as we've been strict with our 90m€ cash part (IMO even that is BS, should be just the release clause, that's what it's for), I can't see him moving anywhere.

I'm like a broken record in this thread lol but Barcelona is in serious financial problems and their main priority is to lower their wage bill or generate cash by sales. So hard to see them investing almost hundred million to yet another new toy.

Vietnam

There are 10000 midfielders we can buy at slightly less quality but with 10 times more durable, more potential and resale value. In Italy alone you can find Savic, Castrovilli, Tonali or even Nandez.

Problems with Vidal and Rakitic arent their age alone, but Barca’s usually ridiculous evaluation. Vidal 20m? Rakitic 35m? Wtf? We shouldnt “pay” that for 2 year service alone, too expensive, taking into account also the salary difference.

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Anything below 5m would be a travesty. Ideally we settle at 6.5m.
    In this sense Skriniar should get 7-8M.
    Save Radja.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Why? Strikers always earn more than CBs, and Skriniar hasn't exactly blossomed this season, like Lautaro did.

21. Thanks (1): William

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    I'm rarely with Fap, but I see his point here.

Lautaro isnt using Barcelona to leverage an increased salary at inter - he genuinely wants to go there. Current market valuations suggest he is more valuable than Dybala, Icardi, Savic, and Lukaku - all of whom are better players with track records to base a salary on. Lautaro's numbers dont support a player worth 12 mil per year, let alone 8.

Messi wanting him, abidal talking about him publically, grinta, and more intangible shit make up about 50 of his 110m valuation. There is really no incentive for marotta to offer a renewal if Lautaro is only waiting for Barca, but in the meantime we need experience and quality in midfield and at wingback.

For what it's worth it doesnt make sense to say hes not worth 12, let alone 8. Grammatically you should have said hes not worth 8 let alone 12

23. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, DARi0, eduzee

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Why? Strikers always earn more than CBs, and Skriniar hasn't exactly blossomed this season, like Lautaro did.
    You guys are over rating Lautaro season.
    Save Radja.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    That’s perfect, you must be really happy keeping him then.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

26. Thanks (2): eduzee, Il Drago

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    That’s perfect, you must be really happy keeping him then.
    Logic not your strong suit. Pointing out he’s underrated does not equate to favoring him staying when it impacts players like Puig & Alena.

Some of the most prolific Messi moments in last 6 seasons often were on the clinical end of Rakitic assists. Same company as Alves, Xavi & Iniesta. Tranquilo

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    For what it's worth it doesnt make sense to say hes not worth 12, let alone 8. Grammatically you should have said hes not worth 8 let alone 12
    Fuck.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

29. Thanks (2): GenDire, javier_zanetti <3

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Now reading that Inter will be happy with Umtiti and Firpo included in the deal for Lautaro. If it's 80m + both of them, i'm ok with it.

Canada

Doesbt Umtiti have chronic knee issues? Seems a terrible buy. Although we do need a left footed centre back as currently only Bastoni can play LCB. I'd prefer someone else though.

32. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, thatdude, Wings