Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 175764656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1471

Thread: Lautaro Martinez

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    cant believe how naively he fell straight in Wanda's lap.
    Trap my friend, he fell into Wanda’s trap. Poor young lion got caught, just tattoo left.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Lebanon

Lions don't fall into traps

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    LM10 > Icardi

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, firmino

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Few months ago, when Lautoro was used mainly as a substitute, many people here labeled him as a "flop", "another Barbosa" and raised voices for his head.
    Now, we are at the moment when Lautaro > Icardi

Some people here changing their mind faster than a blink of an eye. (I don't refer to the post above).

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

That was a beautiful goal,keep it up!

8. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Guys, Is it true that Martinez got subbed out due to injury?

- - - Updated - - -

It’s impossible for as long as we have Spalletti due to his tactical inflexibility and reluctance to change and try something different.
    No I dont think that's it. He would need a true trequartista and would have to drop perisic and politano. In the limited time they've had together they've been underwhelming.

10. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Few months ago, when Lautoro was used mainly as a substitute, many people here labeled him as a "flop", "another Barbosa" and raised voices for his head.

Some people here changing their mind faster than a blink of an eye. (I don't refer to the post above).
    Those people (if they even exist, only posts springing to mind is CRZD and he is weird with argentineans) clearly have no idea what to expect from a youth player and are a massive part of the reason we can't develop youth
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post

Never saw this
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Those people (if they even exist, only posts springing to mind is CRZD and he is weird with argentineans) clearly have no idea what to expect from a youth player and are a massive part of the reason we can't develop youth
    Oho, they exist and are many! It was a contingent against Lautaro, when the kid saw only a few minutes per game behind Icardi.
    And a better example is Coutinho! he was younger than Lautaro and he was considered a flop.

Truly, I believe there are many here who don't understand not only what means a youth player and his development but also the opposite, with over the hill players and what to expect from them.

15. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

yeah they exists... i remember to read "he is not barbosa" at December. And i was angry because it only taked 3-4 friendly games to understand that he's not a flop like Barbosa, while some people still needed 4 months to understand it.

#IcardiOut

17. Thanks (1): forzainter257

United States

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Could have had a pen had he not stayed on his feet.

19. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, dax21, GenDire, MVD

Ireland

65 10 years of FIF
    Comparison of Lautaro with other Argentine strikers in Serie A, ranking them by minutes per goal. From today's La Gazzetta Sportiva:

It's early days for Lautaro in Serie A but it's impressive nonetheless.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Zarate
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

22. Thanks (2): Palacio, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    You guys are on crack if you think he is anywhere near Icardi. Or he has more goals for Argentina then Icardi so he is better.

Hopefully in the future he will be better but starting him and not playing Icardi will mean not making the champions league or even the Europa league next season. Kid is too green
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Consindering that he is scoring every match and that Icardi this year sucks, i don't see a reason why Icardi should be the better striker. He missed a lot of goals this year. I doubt that after 1 month pause he can become the old Icardi again from last season. Maybe in 5-6 games but it's hard.

Anyway, Icardis mentality is just poor. He can still help us as a bench player and play the second half. But knowing that he prefered to be at home instead of playing, just shows what kind of player he is... he needs to be motivated, we need players who really takes this project seriously. It's also important for him. Nobody would buy someone like him for 50-100M, he has 3 months to show us something diffrent. Then he can leave for good money..

#IcardiOut

25. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Being over Icardi doesn’t make Icardi a worse player

Neymar is a diving bitch that cries and fakes injuries. I’d traded everyone in our team plus our whole transfer budget for him
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

No but you said that Icardi will make us in CL while Lautaro could even let us miss the EL, which is bullshit and only shows youre hate against this player.

#IcardiOut

28. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    I hope everybody realises that football is a team sport, not individual sport and it's not Martinez vs Icardi, but Inter with Martinez vs Inter with Icardi? Why it's important? Because you might have a better player theoretically, but play the worse player because the team overall plays better. I hope that's clear enough?

Going to the conclusion. Just because Icardi might be better player than Martinez who obviously still has lot to learn, does not mean the team plays better with him. I'd say we did fairly well with Martinez ever since he came into the picture. So there is even argument that switching him for Icardi might do more damage then good going by the rule "Don't fix what's working". There is also non-sportive argument which is, Icardi betrayed the team, acted like spoiled little brat who got offended and stopped playing and helping the teammates. What kind of psychological message that would send to the rest of the team, when the spoiled brat "decides" to come back and is given back his spot again? Huh?

To me, Icardi is bench player at the moment and he should stay bench player as long as our CL spot is not dangered.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player

Belgium

His runs are intelligent, he is nearly Always on the right spot. He thinks and plays faster then his teammates (check one-time passing for instance).

The guy took the challenge to become nr. 1 striker for Inter in a difficult time, He has the merit and character to perform in a topclub. The early signs are there, Laurato is a top player in the making.