Page 85 of 108 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2155

Thread: Lautaro Martinez

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Giving Auxilio 110mil is dangerous
    He could buy half of Sassuolo
    Duncan prioritah

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks (3): Eddie, MVD, thatdude

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He will prob get a better wage deal, the #9 shirt and an increased release clause [150-200]

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    He will prob get a better wage deal, the #9 shirt and an increased release clause [150-200]
    To get a release clause that high, any agent worth their salt will be demanding a salary commensurate with that; that means a salary of 5M+ EASILY.

We won't get that kinda release clause.....sorry to break it to ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    To get a release clause that high, any agent worth their salt will be demanding a salary commensurate with that; that means a salary of 5M+ EASILY.

We won't get that kinda release clause.....sorry to break it to ya.
    I dont want releae clauses in general but right now its 110, if he gets an extenson a hike to 150 is plausible.

6. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    Its not about him leaving or staying, for that release clause money I would sell him without thinking twice, but he is here barely a year now and his agent is started talking, first how lautaro would love to play for guardiola and now this shit, trying desperately to cling on something that probably doesn't even exist right now given barcelonas priorities. Just stirring shit for the sake of it and I fuckin hate it...
    Stop. You can't complain about Marotta "hurting" Inter by talking publicly about selling Icardi and Nainggolan, and then whine and moan when an agent does the complete opposite: that is, says what it necessary in order to increase the value of his client. An agent's job is to act in the best interest of his client, which is exactly what Martinez's agent is doing by making this claim that Barca want him.

Colombia

Sureeeeee give us Arthur and De Jong.... I have the feeling that’ll he’ll become a great player but Arthur and De jong would fix our midfield for the next 5 years.

That won’t happen so raise that clause to 200

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Idk wth is happening here with his agent, and maybe I’m quick to judge on this, but fuck if I’m not worried this is not gonna end well.
    He hasn’t done anything wrong to deserve the modern primadona new age player label, but if his agent don’t stop this shit, we might have another case of butting heads, with a young talented Argentina player.
    Maybe we should just stop buying young Argentinian talents all together.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Stop. You can't complain about Marotta "hurting" Inter by talking publicly about selling Icardi and Nainggolan, and then whine and moan when an agent does the complete opposite: that is, says what it necessary in order to increase the value of his client. An agent's job is to act in the best interest of his client, which is exactly what Martinez's agent is doing by making this claim that Barca want him.
    As long as the agent is not named Wanda.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Is his agent his father in disguise?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

12. Thanks (2): crepi, n4l

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    I know everyone is in Icardi hate mode

But can this kid ever be as good as Icardi? Or not as good but almost as good just without a psycho wife torpedoing his career?
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Everyone must judge for themselves I guess. I've already written about it but I don't see him ever becoming like a top 5 player for example.

Hate using shitty video games as comparison but it gets the message across - if the elite guys are (deservedly) rated in the high 80's and 90's in FIFA/PES, then I feel Lautaro will eventually be an 83 or 84. Kind of like Julio Cruz.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, brakbrak

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

The easiest solution is everyone should stop being a little bitch and realize that it's all business,an agent job is to do whats best for their client;not the fucking club.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    I get Icardi stopped coming to practice which is the diff with him and Handa and Maicon who wanted contract extension with better wages

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Is his agent his father in disguise?
    His words are always taken seriously by the club. When he complained about the lack of minutes for Lauraro, Spalletti almost changed the way he treated hom and stopped benching Lautaro. I wish Zanilio’s used the same strategy when her son was an Inter player.

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post

Il Toro
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

20. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Meh.. I tihnk LM can be world class. I hope he gets loads of playing time next season
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    His agent said that if Messi wants to play with Lautaro he should come to Inter...

Cool

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

10 years of FIF
    I also think that he is on the road to becoming a world class player. Love his mentality and concentration. But as always, worry is that he will realize his potential elsewhere.

24. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    JZ4

So his idol is Falcao. With right conditions he could very well be the next Falcao. He's not strong or fast enough to run with or hold up the ball. So we can't use him as a target man or link up player. His strengths are off the ball movement and heading. But he's going to need time and patience to develop those and his finishing. I hope he'll get that here.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    So his idol is Falcao. With right conditions he could very well be the next Falcao. He's not strong or fast enough to run with or hold up the ball. So we can't use him as a target man or link up player. His strengths are off the ball movement and heading. But he's going to need time and patience to develop those and his finishing. I hope he'll get that here.
    Falcao is really strong, incredible positioning and like Córdoba for a short guy wins most his Ariel battles, was a great header. I think Lautaro is much faster then Falcao ever was tho

Haha Lautaro said his idol was Falcao when he was back in Argentina one of the reasons I like this dude

27. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD