Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Especially if he is wanted by Messi.
    Yea Messi bitch, show me the moneyy!

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Croatia

I hope they'll refuse offers like these and accept only money, fuck them and their dead weight players

4. Thanks (3): Il Drago, Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Semedo is much better than Sergi Roberto. Roberto only plays cause he is white and Catalan.
    You saw it in the derbi, Semedo, Ter Stegen, Vidal were the best players of Barcelona.

6. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I agree alex.

Let's use Luis Aragones' strategy and "get the black one".

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

8. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, GenDire, magnesium, n4l

Poland

Arturo Vidal valued at 20 mln euro? Is that a joke? 33 years old player with one year contract, with knee problems who was bought by Barcelona 2 years ago for 18 mln euro?
    I really hope Inter won't accept including any Barcelona players in this deal. Antoine Griezmann is great player, but it's not realistic. Other options like Todibo, Alena, Vidal or Rakitic are deadwood.

10. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, Il Drago, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    If this is what Barca is offering I’d keep Lautaro and let Barca be stuck with Vidal and semedo.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Europe

No more granparents to Inter. Vidal's career will be practically over once he steps on Inter training center. Just like happened to Vidic and Godin. Those were at least defenders who suppose to have couple years longer careers than midfielders and attackers.

14. Thanks (2): Palacio, Strale

Colombia

Fuck out of here with that offer. Pay the whole damn thing in cash or fuck off.

16. Thanks (3): MVD, Puma, Universe

Australia

10 years of FIF
    To be honest, I find their offer insulting.

I have real trouble reconciling the fact that Martinez could be their flag bearer well into the future as he is a player with a high ceiling that will be forever present in their starting eleven while we get stuck with old overpriced and overpaid cunts that they want to offload like Vidal, that at best only has a season left in his legs. If Inter want a player in the Vidal mould, then they should allow Naingollan to come back rather than shelling 20 million and paying for Vidal's exorbitant wages. Just on that point, I am by no means suggesting that I want to see Naingollan in black and blue as he is already heading downhill. I have just suggested that rather than shelling 20 million on another old cunt. Also, I love how they valued Vidal at between 30-40 million when we were trying to chase him and now he is only worth 20 million. Seriously, fuck Barcleona. And for that matter, fuck Vidal. He has had numerous chances to come to Inter and has treated us like fuckn Leyton Orient.

They should pay the release clause or otherwise fuck off. And that also applies to them agreeing to pay 150 million in installments. I'm sick of Inter accepting and being bent over a barrel when it comes to the transfer of top young players.
    Last edited by Puma; 02 Mar 20 at 22:36.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Chill out. Just cuz that’s what they saying, doesn’t mean we gonna accept it.
    The bitches they are, and have been towards inter, Marotta is gonna fuck them in the ass this summer if they really want LM.
    Wait and see. Record sale in history of inter.

19. Thanks (3): Anne Marie, CafeCordoba, Lui

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Hes not worth 150 mil, get over it. No one is coming close to that release clause.

But if Lautaro is to Barcelona what Barella was to Inter, we can push the cost higher.

We have holes and they and they have talented dicks that we can use to fill the holes.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

21. Thanks (3): GenDire, magnesium, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    No to Semedo under any circumstances.

As for Vidal, while there's no question he's a great player, we have to balance it all out. Including Vidal in a bid for Lautaro is something that helps Barca, not us. They'd probably make for Vidal that way than if they were to negotiate with us for his direct transfer.

For the record, I don't think Lautaro is worth €100m. But if these cancerous culé pricks are unmovable and deadset on him, then we have to take them to the fucking bank.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

i hope Inter will bring a good deal.. just like when we could pull off money + eto'o for IBRA
    Ti Te Dominet Milan

Quote Originally Posted by gazzetta dello sport
    "Injustice came immediately but they did not turn it into an excuse. Instead, Inter raised up to control the game at the home of the then unbeatable Juventus. Shining and mastery."

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    No to Semedo under any circumstances.

As for Vidal, while there's no question he's a great player, we have to balance it all out. Including Vidal in a bid for Lautaro is something that helps Barca, not us. They'd probably make for Vidal that way than if they were to negotiate with us for his direct transfer.

For the record, I don't think Lautaro is worth €100m. But if these cancerous culé pricks are unmovable and deadset on him, then we have to take them to the fucking bank.
    Considering how much they spent on Dembele they better be ready to pay through their noses for Lautaro.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    While he is undoubtedly talented and has everything needed to lead Inter's attack for years to come, I somehow think he can be replaced in case good deal is done with Barcelona or whoever buys him. He can score a lot but he is not heartbeat-of-the-team kind of player.
    Jonathan David seems like a very similar player, probably available for a fraction of the price anyone would have to pay for Martinez, and might be great long-term solution if another more experienced striker of similar mould (think Mertens) is also brought in on cheap.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Has anyond noticed that Inter being off has coincided with Martinez’s goals drying up? Or maybe some posters on here think that is just coincidental.

With all due respect to your post, he is the heart best of our team and our dip in form has come at exactly the same time that his form has dipped.

What further proof do you need?

Vietnam

Nah...that's not a proof. That's just one of the reasons.

The dip of form has coincided with Handanovic's injury too. And we dropped form exactly this time previous seasons due to fatigue.

28. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    He’s definitely NOT the heartbeat of the team.
    Last edited by InterFCAustin; 03 Mar 20 at 18:40.

30. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    no way it happens but now u talking

the only problemis it would be such a shame going frmo martinez to two old ass mofos. we need to be focussing on prospects - we did really well getting bastoni, skriniar, barella, sensi, martinez, lets not lose that focus