Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Bridge is burned with icardi I'm afraid

That's why I said strictly in football perspective.

3. Thanks (1): Lui

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    That's why I said strictly in football perspective.
    But from a footballing perspective Icardi and Lautaro don't really do the same things at all. I don't see how this would be the best move, even setting aside issues off the pitch.

5. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Obviously the most sensible thing for us is that Lautaro stays and Icardi gets sold for 70m. However,if and only if Lautaro leaves then the most sensible thing to do for us strictly on football perspective is to keep Icardi;management better suck it up,stop being a pussy and reintegrate Icardi and Nainggolan back.
    Fuck that.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

7. Thanks (1): J..

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    But from a footballing perspective Icardi and Lautaro don't really do the same things at all. I don't see how this would be the best move, even setting aside issues off the pitch.
    Really? As far as my understanding goes, their biggest contribution is they move into spaces and score goals. Sure, Lautaro is able to create his chances with the ball every now and then but we all know since day one that his forte is his knack of goals.

Fav. Player
    The Phenomenon

Indonesia

Fuck Wanda.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Wanda.

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Bridge is burned with icardi I'm afraid

If things don’t go well with Conte this season, I wouldn’t completely rule out the return of Icardi. The more points Conte drops, the stronger the likelihood of the return of Icardi.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Messi official statement

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    If they want to go it's better to sell now when their value is high. Not like Perisic's scenario where we missed the moment to cash in and now is more like burden than anything else.
    I've said it before, i'm pretty much confident that Lautaro wants to go to Barca and most probably will leave in the summer. I'm not sure about Skriniar thou. Don't have the vibe that he likes to move but it's more to what players Conte will ask for next season and will be Marotta able to clear the deadwood including Perisic, 9n and Icardi.
    Except Perisic is 31 years old... Lautaro only 22 - has his entire future in front of him. But if Messi tells him he can become Barca legend, I suspect he`ll be gone. Question is when.

Ideally, Marotta would keep him for at least 1 more season to help us win and also further raise his value, just like he did with Pogba.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    everyone needs to chill. there's no sign that lautaro even really wants to go to barca right now, nothing said publicly etc.
    Messi: 'Lautaro good for Barcelona'

Lionel Messi praised Inter striker Lautaro Martinez and believes Luis Suarez “could help him settle into Barcelona and La Liga.”

The Argentina international has repeatedly been linked with a move to the Blaugrana, especially after scoring a goal at Camp Nou in the Champions League.

“He’s spectacular, he’s in stunning form. You could always tell he was a great player, but he’s really exploded in the last year,” Messi told Mundo Deportivo.

“He’s good in one-one one situations, fights it out with anyone, wins back the ball, can turn in the box. He’s a complete forward.”

There have been numerous reports suggesting Lautaro Martinez is the heir to Luis Suarez at Barcelona and Messi seems to agree.

“He is very similar to Suarez, both use their ball to turn, protect the ball, battle and score goals.

“I think all great players will in the end adapt. Luis Suarez has a lot of experience and could help Lautaro settle into the club and the Liga. Of course, this is all a hypothetically speaking..."

> I believe not rushing to offer Lautaro a contract extension is testing waters by Marotta - he sees what the player really wants and Barca might bite the bait. I mean, if they payed €125m for Dembélé and €120m for fuckin` Griezmann, why not make them over-pay for Martinez?
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I haven’t liked Messi before, now I hope Lautaro will Icardi’s his wife .
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    If things don’t go well with Conte this season, I wouldn’t completely rule out the return of Icardi. The more points Conte drops, the stronger the likelihood of the return of Icardi.
    Your post implies that Conte is the reason Icardi is not here. Do we have any proof of that? Issues with Icardi and the stripping of captaincy came much before Conte.

15. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Conte has nothing to do with Icardi, it was a decision made by Marotta.

Man, just get over it already. Icardi is history here, I promise you.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Kind of disrespectful they way Barca and Messi are talking about him as if he's basically a Barca player, but then again I guess with their status and financial power, they really can buy whoever they want. There aren't many people nowadays who would stay loyal to a club who hasn't won shit in years. Hadanovic is probably one of the only ones we have.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Fuck you Messi.

Come here you piece of shit.

19. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I'm sure Barcelona is already halfway to get Martinez, the only problem is that barely anybody knew he would blow up this season in this fashion - that is why we didn't gave him an updated contract.
    The only thing I care is that we get enough money to reinvest even more into our team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

21. Thanks (1): FCBarca

Europe

Messi and Lautaro are in different generations. They will only share couple years in their careers. If Lautaro is smart he won't go Barca bacause of Messi or Suarez. They will be done in few years.

23. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

do you guys will refused play with michael Jordan even when he’s 40?
    Ti Te Dominet Milan

Quote Originally Posted by gazzetta dello sport
    "Injustice came immediately but they did not turn it into an excuse. Instead, Inter raised up to control the game at the home of the then unbeatable Juventus. Shining and mastery."

25. Thanks (1): FCBarca

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Canada

ild get mad at messi, but i mean, where is our argentine master stepping up and getting in lautaro's ear? zanetti should threaten to ground him and take away his allowance if he ever has such sinful thoughts of moving to barca

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king_elnino View Post
    do you guys will refused play with michael Jordan even when he’s 40?
    I hate basketball so yes.

But the point is right, the stature Messi holds in the eyes of young Argentinian footballers is immense, as must be the allure to play alongside him.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

28. Thanks (2): Linege, Strale

Fav. Player

Belgium

Think what LM10 would learn by training with Messi day in and out. It would help him develop even more as a footballer + he plays for one of the most coveted teams in the world.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Messi should keep his mouth shut
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

31. Thanks (2): Hasan, MVD