Page 247 of 249 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247248249 LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 4961

Thread: Lautaro Martinez

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    People who criticise Toro are being a bit harsh, considering his age and his growth rate. This kid is improving brilliantly every season. In his first Serie A season at Inter, he had 6 goals @ 222 minutes per goal. In his 2nd season, he scored 14 goals @ 176 minutes per goal. This season he already has 13 goals @ 122 minutes per goal. Thats serious progress. This kid is learning fast.

Of course he is not a finished product yet, he is still improving. Yes there will be poor periods, like the one he just had. But he is already on track to have his 20 goal season, and he is still improving. We don't know his ceiling yet. I hope we can keep him and Lukaku here for the next 2-3 years to see how good they can get.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    His best game this year. Pressed like crazy, scored 2 goals and wasnt in his 'lets miss' mode.

He's been hot and cold, and still, he scored 13 goals and has 4 assists in Serie A. The guy deserves some credit.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    People who criticise Toro are being a bit harsh, considering his age and his growth rate. This kid is improving brilliantly every season. In his first Serie A season at Inter, he had 6 goals @ 222 minutes per goal. In his 2nd season, he scored 14 goals @ 176 minutes per goal. This season he already has 13 goals @ 122 minutes per goal. Thats serious progress. This kid is learning fast.

Of course he is not a finished product yet, he is still improving. Yes there will be poor periods, like the one he just had. But he is already on track to have his 20 goal season, and he is still improving. We don't know his ceiling yet. I hope we can keep him and Lukaku here for the next 2-3 years to see how good they can get.
    No one is denying his talent but the criticism was only fair even with his age. It doesnt matter anyway since he is always determined to show his worth and never looked unmotivated. He will be better.
    Forza Inter

4. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

9 10 years of FIF
    He scored two goals because they were tap-ins. Had he the ball a few seconds longer in each occasion and he would’ve fucked it up.
    Nothing against the guy but we should ask Lukaku to do the heavy lifting and leave the tap-ins for this guy.

It’s like the more time he has on the ball the more he fucks up!
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

6. Thanks (1): Gaindé

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Yet most of his misses were what people were calling poorly executed tap ins.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

8. Thanks (3): Gaindé, Sqnalkel, wera

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    He scored two goals because they were tap-ins. Had he the ball a few seconds longer in each occasion and he would’ve fucked it up.
    Nothing against the guy but we should ask Lukaku to do the heavy lifting and leave the tap-ins for this guy.

It’s like the more time he has on the ball the more he fucks up!
    The second goal was a tap-in because his movement to lose his defender and run in the space to make himself available is high level.Lukaku is more of a tap-in kind of guy than Lautaro, imo.

I think the two goals werethe icing but he was very good other than that and he as always worked hard. If he learns to perform consistenly this way, no one is ever going to criticize him.

10. Thanks (2): eduzee, rfU

Vietnam

This is a bit unbelievable for me but Lautaro currently has the most non-penalty goals in the league

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by qb4ever_2k View Post
    This is a bit unbelievable for me but Lautaro currently has the most non-penalty goals in the league
    I wouldn't have guessed that, but the numbers don't lie. Statistically he is improving. Maybe our expectations are ahead of his actual development.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Dudes, he already had over 20 goals last season (21 goals - and Lukaku had 34). So it's not like he isn't a 20goals per season guy already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    VAR

United States

99 FIF Special Ones
    I'm glad his form is improving. If we're faced with selling a big player for financial reasons, though... he's the first on the list for me. Bastoni, Barella, and Lukaku are just too valuable to me.
    _______
    VERATHIA

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

That slight feint vs Kjaer though.. what happened there? He just moved his eyelashes and it shaked Kjaer 2 meters aside lol

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    I'm impressed that he managed to score his 3 tap-ins against Lazio and Milan. If he can just improve his efficiency in scoring these simple chances, that alone will make a big difference considering how costly some of his misses have been.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm impressed that he managed to score his 3 tap-ins against Lazio and Milan. If he can just improve his efficiency in scoring these simple chances, that alone will make a big difference considering how costly some of his misses have been.
    Nice one Uni.

On a side note, he tends to annoy me so much with his selfishness at times. I understand that strikers can be selfish at times, but not exaggerate, especially when the team is looking desperately for a goal and needs to push it safely. He tends to do everything on himself and ignore teammates even though they're on a better position/chance.

Same thing cannot be said for Lukaku for example, as he is less selfish. He has that "why didn't I get the service" gesture which he makes it often, but when it comes to chances, he will pass the ball to a teammate if the other one is on a better chance. What I mean is, for example in the match against Lazio, he was probably able to complete the hat-trick, but instead he assisted to Lautaro, which I am pretty sure that Lautaro wouldn't have done the same.

It's all fun and okay while we are winning. But once the team is going through a delicate moment, selfishness cannot be tolerated.

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Nice one Uni.

On a side note, he tends to annoy me so much with his selfishness at times. I understand that strikers can be selfish at times, but not exaggerate, especially when the team is looking desperately for a goal and needs to push it safely. He tends to do everything on himself and ignore teammates even though they're on a better position/chance.

Same thing cannot be said for Lukaku for example, as he is less selfish. He has that "why didn't I get the service" gesture which he makes it often, but when it comes to chances, he will pass the ball to a teammate if the other one is on a better chance. What I mean is, for example in the match against Lazio, he was probably able to complete the hat-trick, but instead he assisted to Lautaro, which I am pretty sure that Lautaro wouldn't have done the same.

It's all fun and okay while we are winning. But once the team is going through a delicate moment, selfishness cannot be tolerated.
    Lukaku is one of the most selfless strikers I've seen around. I think that should be clear by now? Sometimes his selflessness has cost us goals too, like one time when he gave the penalty to El Toro who missed it. Another time he gave the penalty to Esposito but that ended well for us and also made me almost drop a tear watching the happiness it brought Esposito.

Lukaku is what I want Inter to be associated with.
    if Sensi can sit on the bench for 5 consecutive games without getting injured, that will be real progress for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

21. Thanks (6): Ed., eduzee, Harpsabu, MVD, Sawyer, Verathia

Federated States of Micronesia

10 years of FIF
    Nice one Uni.

That has more to do with his IQ, awareness and recklessness than selfishness. He's not a quick thinker, he's not very aware of his surroundings. It seems when he makes up his mind about something he cant change it quick when a better option is provided some seconds later. So he rather go with his made up decision than trying another option.

If he wants to raise his level and become an overall better player he needs to work on that. Things change quick on the football pitch and if you're not a quick thinker you always get stuck in a certain level and wont go far from that.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

23. Thanks (2): eduzee, Gaindé

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

Nice one Uni.

As NimAraya said, it's not about selfishness, it's about IQ. His decision making needs improvements , that's it imo. But I don't think we should call a player that presses like a dog for 90 minutes every game, comes back in defence to win the ball back, selfish. The way he plays makes him unpredictable but also prevents him from seeing some easy passes to his teammates sometimes.

25. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Lukaku is one of the most selfless strikers I've seen around. I think that should be clear by now? Sometimes his selflessness has cost us goals too, like one time when he gave the penalty to El Toro who missed it. Another time he gave the penalty to Esposito but that ended well for us and also made me almost drop a tear watching the happiness it brought Esposito.

Lukaku is what I want Inter to be associated with.
    Dude, please change your avatar. I spilled coffee all over myself before realising it was not Brehme who wrote this.

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Dude, please change your avatar. I spilled coffee all over myself before realising it was not Brehme who wrote this.
    You can think of him as my parody account.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Or as your sensible side

- - - Updated - - -

Spilled your coffee? You should've cried with joy
    if Sensi can sit on the bench for 5 consecutive games without getting injured, that will be real progress for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

UK

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    In other words "bum chums " 🤣🤣

You know there's laws against grooming online

31. Thanks (1): MVD