Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 367683848586
Results 1,701 to 1,712 of 1712

Thread: UEFA Champions League 2018/2019

  1. #1701
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    19,741
    Thanked
    18,188 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Again, wrongly referencing the quote. Stop spreading your enrage P. culture bs somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  2. Thanks (1): ScottishInterista

  3. #1702
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    10,378
    Thanked
    12,761 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Milner is a great versatile player, most teams would be lucky to have someone like that. Can play the same positions as Asamoah yet is 10 times better
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  4. #1703
    nerazzurri4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jul 07
    Posts
    6,774
    Thanked
    10,078 times
    Fav. Player
    Mancini

    Trinidad & Tobago

    45 10 years of FIF
    Matip-Fabinho is the defense......could be genius or disaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

    “There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

  5. #1704
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,031
    Thanked
    6,375 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    Matip-Fabinho is the defense......could be genius or disaster.
    Cant see a place where it could be considered genious, they literally have no one else available so noy really some crazy tactical idea by Klopp, his hand has been forced

  6. #1705
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    19,741
    Thanked
    18,188 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Can somebody post full lineups?
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  7. #1706
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    12,835
    Thanked
    1,619 times

    Spain

    10 years of FIF
    13. Alisson (G)
    03. Fabinho
    32. Joel Matip
    26. Andrew Robertson
    66. Trent Alexander-Arnold
    14. Jordan Henderson
    08. Naby Keita
    05. Georginio Wijnaldum
    10. Sadio Mane
    11. Mohamed Salah
    09. Roberto Firmino


    01. Manuel Neuer (G)
    08. Javi Martinez
    05. Mats Hummels
    27. David Alaba
    04. Niklas Sule
    32. Joshua Kimmich
    11. James Rodriguez
    06. Thiago Alcantara
    22. Serge Gnabry
    09. Robert Lewandowski
    29. Kingsley Coman

  8. #1707
    nerazzurri4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jul 07
    Posts
    6,774
    Thanked
    10,078 times
    Fav. Player
    Mancini

    Trinidad & Tobago

    45 10 years of FIF
    i guess so. Only 1 real CB but 4 WBs. But none of those WBs are like Dumbo for example, who could put in a shift?? I thought that could've been a possibility.

    We'll see if this will be like Yaya Toure back in Pep's farca days sometimes playing CB in times of emergency.

    - - - Updated - - -

    bayern's bench is a joke. Aside from Ribery, it's all pretty meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

    “There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

  9. #1708
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,031
    Thanked
    6,375 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    i guess so. Only 1 real CB but 4 WBs. But none of those WBs are like Dumbo for example, who could put in a shift?? I thought that could've been a possibility.

    We'll see if this will be like Yaya Toure back in Pep's farca days sometimes playing CB in times of emergency.

    - - - Updated - - -

    bayern's bench is a joke. Aside from Ribery, it's all pretty meh.
    Fabinho was a RB up until a few years ago. Although I would love to see Moreno fill in at CB

  10. #1709
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    12,835
    Thanked
    1,619 times

    Spain

    10 years of FIF
    any decent streams? atm i hv this one but don't know if it's gonna work
    http://www.tvutama.com/2018/04/tv-bola-2.html

  11. Thanks (1): eduzee

  12. #1710
    eduzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 May 18
    Posts
    305
    Thanked
    307 times

    Ukraine

    can anyone provide link for liverpool-bayern?

  13. #1711
    _Ivan_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 May 10
    Posts
    4,191
    Thanked
    1,745 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

    Croatia

    49

  14. Thanks (1): eduzee

  15. #1712
    nerazzurri4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jul 07
    Posts
    6,774
    Thanked
    10,078 times
    Fav. Player
    Mancini

    Trinidad & Tobago

    45 10 years of FIF
    ha....coutinho on the bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

    “There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •